Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-08-2024, 01:05 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scott Charlotte to head new XWF Talk Show.
Scott Charlotte Offline
Shhhh

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

05-20-2013, 11:32 PM

It has been reported that Scott Charlotte has created a new XWF talk show that he will premiere this Sunday Night at the High Stakes PPV. He is requesting for a guest to appear on his show. All may apply, but only one shall make the cut for the weekend show. Scott is calling it, "Groupie Talk." Scott has released an official message for the show.

Scott: I've been thinking that the XWF needs more of me. "Groupie Talk" will be a great way to get my name out there as well as me getting to know XWF wrestlers. The fans will love it because I will focus on the issues. They'll learn more about their favorite wrestlers, but mostly get to see me. Everyone is welcome, but don't think for a second you can come on my show and piss me off. My right boot may have a few things to say about that. See you there, fuckers.

(1x) Hart Champion
(1x)X-treme Champion
(1x) Tag Team Champion w/ Q.C. Thug

Current Record

[Image: p_197-329-tragedy-comedy-270x270.jpg]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Scott Charlotte Offline
Shhhh

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

05-21-2013, 05:40 PM

It has now been confirmed from our sources that one of the men in the 6 man tag match from Monday Night Madness will be Scott's first ever guest on "Groupie Talk." Which of the five men will it be? Find out this Sunday at High Stakes!

(1x) Hart Champion
(1x)X-treme Champion
(1x) Tag Team Champion w/ Q.C. Thug

Current Record

[Image: p_197-329-tragedy-comedy-270x270.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post