Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-26-2024, 10:07 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
D'Evils
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

02-22-2017, 06:45 AM

[Image: main-qimg-67f33ad9b4d4b045d9dc405fa6b3d312-c.jpg]

""All's it takes is one bad day to drive the sanest man alive to lunacy" The Joker

The scene opens and we see Trax walking swiftly down a prison cell hallway, on both sides of him are cells filled with prison inmates who call out and yell to Trax as he passes them but their jeers fall on death ears as Trax walks with tunnel vison to the desired cell holding the prison inmate he has come here for. Trax rounds a corner and sees a prison officer standing outside a cell just ahead, Trax makes his way towards the officer, the officer notices Trax and taps the cell bars infront of him with his baton.

On your feet Grimson.

Trax walks up and stands besides the prison officer as the man inside the cell, Shane Grimson, aka The Executioner, gets to his feet after folding up the newspaper he was reading and placing it on his bed which he was just sitting on.Grimson sees Trax and looks shocked at first, but then smiles.

Trax, so good to se-

Shut the fuck up.

Trax looks at the officer.

Do it.

The officer nods and grabs his radio talking into it.

Turn off the cameras, wipe the footage.

The officer then opens the cell door and steps to the side allowing Trax to enter as Grimson just stands rooted to the spot.

What is this?

You know what this is, couldn't help yourself could you? Just couldn't let go of the fact that I BEAT you and PROVED to you, in front of an arena full of your cronies, that I was BETTER then you. You sent someone to kill me, a woman, blackmail? Paid them off? It don't matter how, just know you're not the ONLY person who can pull strings and pay people off, as you can see, and now, now you're going to get what you truly deserve, I was going to let you rot in prison for the rest in your life but something tells me you won't stop coming after me now while you're still alive so now I see...letting you live isn't an option.

Shane goes to move forward and Trax shoots an energy blast square in his chest that knocks him back and causes him to fall onto the bed. Shane coughs holding his chest winching in pain, before smiling once again.

You know this won't change anything, you know this right? In fact it'll make things worse, my men have been given strict orders, anything happens to me, go after you and your friends and family full force. You can kill me but the second my men catch word they'll be at your doorstep, that's a promise.

Trax takes a moment to contemplate, the wheels spinning in his head, finally he just nods and gives Grimson a surprisingly sullen and remorseful look.

Well I guess I'm just going to have to deal with that. Goodbye Grimson.

Grimson roars and gets back to his feet but Trax fires another energy blast and Grimson goes flying into the wall that the bed is placed against, he lands on the bed sprawled out and Trax advances on him pulling him off the bed and wrapping one arm around his neck and placing his free hand on top of his head holding tight.

Any last words.

You will regret this...so...says...the EXECUTIONER...

Noted.

Trax twists with all his might and snaps Grimson neck, there is an audible crack and Trax drops the limp dead body of Grimson on the ground. Trax then turns around to walk out the cell door, but instead of seeing a wall of bars...he is met with a solid brick wall, with no sign of a prison officer or way out in sight.

What the Hell?

Trax walks up to solid brick wall and runs his hands over it to confirm his mind isn't playing some sort of trick, but as it turns out, the wall is as solid and real as it appears to be.

Hello? Can anyone hear me?

Trax listens hoping to hear an answer from the other side, but to his dismay, he is met with nothing but silence. Stumped, Trax shakes his head and attempts to focus his mind to teleport himself out the cell, but again to his surprise, he finds himself unable to use his powers for some unforeseeable reason.

What the fuck is going on here?

Ha...ha...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....

Trax spins around to see the body of Shane Grimson twist and contort on the floor as he gets to his feet, his head twisted almost 180 degrees due to Trax snapping his neck with incredible force, despite this, the reanimated body of Shane Grimson continues to laugh as he pulls himself off the floor using the bed nearby to aid him as Trax watches on in amazement and slight horror.

It seems...you're stuck here in this cell...with ME.. which is where you belong...because just like me, you are a cold blooded murderer.

This isn't real...I am nothing like you Grimson.

Oh? Then how do you explain this?

Grimson points to his twisted neck.

You've taken lives with you bare hands just like I have, mine, Madame and Lucius Frey, rival gang bangers when you was still running the streets fighting over turf and drug money, you're no better then me.

The lives of taken I've taken out of necessity, because I was left with no choice, because it was kill or be killed...

Lies. What about the innocent people that have lost their lives or been hurt by you hm? Why are you allowed to roam the streets unpunished? What makes you above the law? You call people like me monsters despite committing monstrous acts yourself, you're no hero, your heart isn't made out of gold, on the contrary, its as black as your skin. Nothing but a cold blooded killer, just like me.

I am NOTHING like you, Madame Frey tried to say the same thing but you're both wrong, you're evil.

So is the man that stares back at you when you look in the mirror.

You're wrong!!!

LIES.

Shane Grimson launches at Trax and grabs him by the throat pinning him against the brick wall and lifting him up off the ground, Trax tries to fight out of his unnaturally strong vice grip but to no avail as he gasps for breath as his feet dangle off the ground.

Hide from the truth as much as you want, but you will NEVER be able to hide from me, I'll be watching, waiting, waiting for you to get YOUR comeuppance, because you will eventually, as they say, what goes around...comes around...like this

Shane drops Trax and he falls to the ground, before he can recover, Shane clamps his giant hands around Traxs head before twisting with all his might.... snapping Trax's neck.

CRACK!!!!

Ah!

Trax wakes up and sits up in his bed, gasping heavily to the point of hyperventilation as he wipes sweat from his forehead. Trax looks at the digital clock on the dresser besides him, its 1AM, 18th February, Saturday morning. Jackie stirs in the bed next to him and groans, still half asleep

Hmmm...Traaaaax? Wassup?

Nothing. It's nothing.

Jackie grumbles something incoherent then nods back to sleep, Trax lays back down staring up at the ceiling fan for a few minutes, before closing his eyes and attempting to fall back to sleep, a few more minutes of silence pass, and after finally wiping the visons of his nightmare from his mind Trax is able to do just that as re-enters slumber.

Later That Night.

The scene opens in a busy night club, New York, music is blaring over loud PA Speakers as colourful strobe lights shine over the club goers most of which are either on the dance floor or seated in booth areas with their drinks. The camera cuts to one of the several bars situated in the venue which is where we find Trax and Jackie waiting to get served, both dressed to impress Trax in a suave three piece suit and Jackie in a tight purple jumpsuit that shows off her curvaceous and voluptuous assets. Jackie is talking to Trax but their conversation is inaudible for now, Trax's look of disinterest tells the story however. Trax looks away from the bar and looks out towards the crowd of dancers on the dancefloor, a white strobe light flashes down on some of them showing some of their faces, and there, in the middle of the crowd of club revellers, Shane Grimson stands, his twisted head staring directly at Trax. Trax eyes widen and he staggers back into the bar counter.

Trax?

Trax looks at Jackie who doesn't look happy then quickly back to where he saw Grimson standing in the crowd. Gone.

Trax are you even LISTENING to me? You've been quite all night.

Yeah, yeah I'm listening.

You sure you OK? You seem on edge.

I'm fine, why would I be on edge?

I dunno...you're upcoming match at Warfare? Something about that D'Ville guy...gives me the creeps, and Donald Trump is an even bigger creep.

No, I'm not worried about either of them right now, listen, we came here to unwind so lets not talk about work or anything like that and get some more drinks, where's this bartender at?

Trax leans forward over the counter to grab the bartenders attention so he can order more drinks as the scene fades.

Few Hours Later.

Trax and Jackie exit the club, Jackie being rather intoxicated stumbles out the front door clutching onto Trax with one arm and her purse with another as Trax who is still fairly sober guides her down the sidewalk.

Babbbbbbby...why we hadda leeaaaave, they were playing my song!

Yeah I know but its getting late and you've had enough... you KNOW how you get, c'mon, we'll catch a cab round the corner.

The two continue to walk down the sidewalk, a late night trucker drinking a beer and wearing a "Make America Great Again" cap walks down the sidewalk too coming from the opposite direction, Trax doesn't register the guy at first, more focused on looking out for any passing cabs, however Jackie does notice the man and upon seeing his cap, screws her face up in disgust, which as the man goes to past the pair, notices and stops in his tracks.

You got a problem with me lady?

What? No she doesn't ha-

YEAH! Yeah I do! The President is an ass! You LOOK like an ass wearing that cap supporting him! And my fiancé is gonna kick HIS ass!

Oh yeah?

YEAH!

No! Jackie come on.

Need to keep your bitch on a tighter leash their buddy!

Excuse me?

Yeah EXCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSE ME!?

Jackie unhooks from Trax's arm and punches the man in the face, almost instantly he responds with a backhand that knocks Jackie to the floor. Trax tackles the man to the floor and mounts him pummelling him with punches as Jackie rubbing her jaw on the floor and other bystanders look on.

You dare!? Are you out of your mind...kill you, I will KILL you.

Trax continues to pummel the mans face in punch after punch, blow after crush blow, Trax pulls his fist back once again looking to hit the guy once more but he stops himself, looking down at the man, he sees not the face of the trucker, but the face of Shane Grimson, looking at him and smiling.

Do it, do what you're good at, kill me.

Trax no! You're killing him, stop!

Jackie grabs Trax's balled up bloody fist, Trax looks at her then back at the man to see the bloodied and battered face of the trucker, eyes already swelling up as he stutters with a mouth full of blood.

Please....no...more...

Trax...this was my fault...I'm sorry...no more...its done...lets go right now.

Trax lowers his fist and nods, getting off the man as Jackie grabs his hand and the two walk off quickly into the night.

Few more hours later.

Trax is in his bed once again, Jackie once again asleep next to him. Trax is staring up at the ceiling fan once more when he feels a presence in the room, he looks forward and sees the man who has presented himself to be God standing there at the end of the bed, looking at him.

What is it now?

You seem to have a lot on your mind.

I do, what's it to you?

You are one of my sons, if you have something on your mind maybe you should consider stepping into my house and airing it out, my doors are always open.

Trax rolls his eyes.

Funny, where have I heard that be-

Trax goes to look back at God and see's he's no longer there.

Whatever.

Trax turns on his side and shuts his eyes to go to sleep.

Next Day.

Trax pushes open the double wooden doors and steps into a environment quite unfamiliar to him, a church, the rows of seats in front of the alter bearing a large marble cross are empty,Trax looks around the building, at the arced ceiling, the stained windows with illustrations of Christ and other figures from The Holy Bible embedded in them. Trax shakes his head and walks across the large room to the confessional stand where a priest hidden from sight already sits in waiting. Trax opens the to the confessional and takes a seat, he clears his throat deliberately just to make sure the Priest is aware of his presence before he bows his head and interlocks his fingers.

Forgive me Father, for I have sinned...

Few moments silence, then Priest on the other side speaks.

Go on, my son.

Well...its been a while since I've done this, scratch that don't think I've ever done this. Never really been much of a believer but lately due to things that have happened in my life, well hm,I guess things have changed. Despite never really being much of a man of faith however I have still always tried to stay on a righteous path, growing up in the neighbourhood I grew up in well, it lead me to do some things, things I'm not proud of but I did my best to stray away from that sort of life and I have done. I stopped being a solider in the streets and became a warrior in the ring instead. However despite trying to live an honest life I've found myself getting repeatedly tested and challenged by people, people that seek to hurt me, and the ones around me, due to this despite trying to live an honest life and keep away from the path I almost found myself walking down years ago, I find myself committing actions that some would consider immoral. Now I find myself haunted by...visons... there's a darkness that threatens to consume me, tell me Father, what does The Bible say about evil in men, about Devils whispering in ones ear?

Firstly my Son, praises to you for coming here today, and for doing all you can to stay on the path of light, God is with you, all the way, and although you feel darkness plagues your heart, give your heart to The Lord and you will never stray down that path to the point of no return, that I assure you, for he will guide you to enlightenment, repent and your past misdeeds, whatever they may be, shall be forgiven.

Easier said then done Father when people keep forcing my hand, so now tell me, what does The Bible say about one fighting evil?

Exodus 14: 14 "The Lord will fight for you, and you have only to be silent.”

Very well, then yes its clear to me I need to ask for your forgiveness.

My son, as I have already said, whatever past misdeeds, if you jus-

I'm NOT asking you to forgive me for my past sins, I'm asking you to forgive the fact that I will continue to do whatever I deem necessary in the face of evil, because sitting silent and letting someone else fight my battles for me...simple isn't in my nature, I apologize for wasting your time.

My son...

I'm done here.

Trax gets up and exits the confessional hastily making his way to the exit as the scene fades.

Trax is his private gym, throwing shots at the punching bag, he's wearing a black hoody that is concealing his face as he goes to work on the bag continuously throwing lefts and rights, finally Trax steps away from the punching back and stands there as he begins to unwraps the tape around his fists.

"Trax, how well do you think you know the good Doctor?"

You addressed me first with that question so it'd be rude not to answer it I guess. The truth is I don't know you Doc, and I never have or will pretend that I know you. Oh sure, I've watched every match you've been in since I've debuted and even a few of the ones you had before that, I've seen how you move in the ring, the way you operate, I've seen the numerous ways you set your opponent up for the Lobotomy before you drop them like a bad habit, I've seen all of that and I've taken it ALL in, but still I'm not going to say I know you. You have quite the mystique about you, you've been here for awhile, longer then me obviously, and from what I've gathered I don't think anyone here is completely sure what makes you tick, what your motives are because you always seem to have an ulterior one going on, I'm not particularly sure WHY you do the things you do both in and outside XWF, so yeah to answer your question I don't really know you at all.

But to add to that, I don't particularly care to.

I don't care why you do the things you do in or outside the XWF ring Doc, I don't know or care what makes you tick, what's your end game, you REAL end game, do you even have one? Don't know, don't care. Only person I need to know is myself, and I know just what makes me tick, what motivates me, why I do the things I do in between and outside the ropes, I've watched what you can do in the ring and I have an inkling of what you're capable of in the squared circle but I won't know fully until I step into the ring with you myself, but that matters not because I know what I'M capable of, and I'm just going to cut to the chase and say it, I know I'm capable of winning this tournament and I'm more then capable of getting past you and moving onto round three to do it. As for me being selfish, shows how little you know me, when I go on to win the Universal Championship after I've won this tournament Doc you are welcome to challenge and lose to me once again in a Universal title match if that's the type of match you want to lose to me in, I'm nothing if not generous if I do say so myself.

Trax finally unwraps one of his hands, and then goes to unwrap the other.

Just as you claim there was nothing stopping you from advancing to this round, I assure you nothing was stopping me, I've already touched upon me being able to beat Game Girl regardless if she was 100% or not, what has she done exactly which would indicate otherwise? Beat Robbie Bourbon before he found his stride? Good for her. Beat Duke on his way out the business, which he was in a hurry to get out of it seems if you watch his promo against GG where he came across as totally disinterested and more worried about picking up a check? Good for her. But if you think what GG has accomplished on paper puts her over me then well its clear you haven't been paying attention to what I've accomplished, its going to be a pleasure for me to smack those rose tinted glasses off your face.

Speaking of accomplishments, if Bourbons happy with dominating the mid card then good for him, excuse me for being a bit more ambitious. He clearly hasn't learnt he can't do what I did and reach the top level because he tried his damn hardest winning that chamber though, as for him being underrated, I think he gets the perfect response from the fans and level of respect from other people in the locker room when taken into consideration what he's done here, which is to say a hell of a lot more then your tag team partner this round but still nothing to me in comparison, but oh sorry I'm over rated? Over rated by who? Myself? If you don't strive to be the best or think that you already are you are in the wrong business. Over rated by others? I had Scully bet me all his XBUX I wouldn't make it past the first round regardless of who it was I faced, I have you telling me I wouldn't of beaten Game Girl if she was 100%, someone who never peaked past mid carder status when they were regularly active here, if anything I am absolutely under rated, so YES Doc I agree, being under rated IS worse then being over rated, but being under PAID is worst then BOTH. Which is just another reason I want to win the Universal Championship, and all the big bucks it brings.

Trax smirks and unwraps his other hands, both of them now bare, the camera zooms in on Trax's hands which are scabby and swollen from punching that guys face in a few nights before.

Back to Bourbon, you can attempt to rile me up by talking about how much you're a fan boy for the guy all you like and insinuate I'm the weak link in this team but if you actually knew what you was talking about, you'd know that is historically incorrect, the last time me and Robbie Bourbon paired up, Robbie Bourbon got eliminated by one of Poppa Fedders illegitimate children and then due to some controversy involving us pinning each other, I went on to hold the World Tag Team Championships with Lux Lyden, so history proves its not Bourbon who has to worry about me letting the team down, but that won't be the case, a team is only as strong as its weakest link, and considering who your tag team partner is Doc this team is still ALOT stronger then yours.

Speaking of weak links, yes you absolutely did get carried by Graves. Come on Doc, all that talk about Graves getting a free pass only for him to do all the work, it doesn't matter who you was facing or the fact it turned into a handicap, you standing on the apron idly twiddling your thumbs only to get the pin after Graves did all the work for you looked pathetic, you're the King of XWF? Lead by example then. Your complacent mentality troubles me, what was it you said?

Quote:Speaking of being worthless, while I've been sitting back and letting everyone else do the work for me, you've been sweating your ass off getting nowhere.

Advancing to the second round is going nowhere? Seems like I'm getting somewhere to me. Getting contender shots for the Universal title is getting nowhere? Granted I lost, but only because I was naïve enough to think Reno was going to try and beat me cleanly, of course he wasn't capable of that so he took the low road, I gave him too much credit going into the match that he deserved. I won't be making that mistake again, with him or anyone, so on the contrary I'm giving you as much credit as you deserve calling you an over-the-hill lazy fuck, and a false King. I'd rather sweat my ass off and apparently get nowhere then get somewhere relying almost entirely on other people, call it a pride thing, call it being a real man, and considering you are ATLEAST double my age, you oughta be ashamed that I should have to lecture you on how real men act.

Trax smirks and begins to throw slow jabs at punching bag with his bare fists as he continues to talk.

But yes there's no denying you're still a staple, despite the fact you've lost a step. When I first joined XWF you had the Universal Championship in a VICE GRIP, you seemed untouchable, almost unbeatable, you cast a dark cloud over this, as you like to put it, fine federation. These days however? Not so much, people I've utterly destroyed have beaten you, like Alexis Riot, Chris Chaos pulled a win over you clean as a whistle, jealous? Why would I be, he was simply in the right place at the right time. You also barely squeaked by Duke, you claim to have scarred him but if he was offered a rematch I'm sure he'd jump at the chance, face it Doc, you're supernatural aura has diminished, now all's that people see is a man, who can bleed like the rest of us, be beaten like the rest of us, and rest assured, whether its by you being pinned or your partner, in this match, you WILL be beaten. You can beat both me AND Bourbon without any help you say? Now Doc, don't write checks with your mouth that your ass can't cash, because in this round actually having to pull your finger out your ass and scratch and claw for a victory by your lonesome is a reality you have to face, because as I've insinuated several times now, the only person truly WORTHLESS in this match is your tag team partner.

That's right Trump, you are a complete non factor and I mean that with all disrespect, Mr. President. The most helpful thing you could do to try and make sure you and Doc walk out with a win is build a wall around the ring to try and stop me and Bourbon getting in it, not that that would actually work, teleportation powers motherfucker, face it you're FUCKED. Your team is fucked, as much as a "creep" Doc is as my fiancé called him, I almost feel sorry for him in this situation because you're an even bigger piece of shit, and him thinking he can with this match with or without you means he's more deluded then you are thinking you can control the most powerful country in the world effectively. What did I say in my last promo? That reporter was right to question your legitimacy as POTUS and literally like a day after that you proved me absolutely right, causing uproar with a fake terrorist attack in Sweden scandal, which you then went on to admit you got your intel from a false news report..My God, its like every time you open your mouth you dig yourself deeper and deeper into your own grave. Trump, do yourself a favor, shut the fuck up and let Doc do all the talking and wrestling for you, because even though despite what he thinks theres no way he's capable of pulling off a win by himself, if you say something to tick me off, or if you step into that ring to face me or Hell even Bourbon, throwing money like you did to get past Unknown Solider won't help, you're gonna get hurt so severely even YOU won't be able to afford the hospital bill, this is why we should have free healthcare by the way, maybe you should work on that, can't run a country from a hospital bed, you'll end up getting impeached even earlier then expected.

Trax stops throwing jabs at the punching bag then steps away once again.

When looking at people like you Doc, and you Trump, I can't help but think even more about the stuff I've been thinking about lately, morals, good and evil, Doc you have done some heinous things both in and outside the ring, hurt people and manipulated people, destroyed lives...Trump you've more or less done the same, you've at times been compared to fictional super villains, and Hitler. Its fitting you two are paired if you think about it, you both represent the worst in humanity. Not that I'm perfect, I too have committed horrible acts and done questionable things, I realize this, and I realize a time will come I will have to answer for what I have done, even my tag team partner for this round, somebody who calims to always fight the good fight and be a "Man of The People" has ventured to the dark side and done things some would consider immoral, such as join The Black Hand and follow a man such as Pest. The topic of moral ambiguity is something I've started to develop an interest for, with that said, one thing I CAN say on the topic... is that Trax and Bourbon going to the third round over Doctor D'Ville and Donald Trump is the lesser of two evils, Wednesday Warfare I commit a good deed and knock two of the biggest scumbags in XWF out the Lethal Lottery tournament. Peace.

Trax throws up some deuces and resumes throwing shots at the punching bag as the scene fades.

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Mr Killjoy's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (02-22-2017), Jane Carver (02-22-2017), The Monster of Htaed (02-23-2017), Vincent Lane (02-22-2017)