Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-15-2024, 04:33 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Woke Up This Mornin'
Snow Offline
A Wiccan Lezzie w/A Lust 4 Blood!!

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-14-2016, 01:57 PM

Our camera opens to a highway speeding alongside a dove white convertible, the car sporting an ice blue stripe right down the center. A woman with spiky black hair rolls down the road in her ride, as the chilly December wind blows through the tips of her hair. She flicks a cigarette, before raising it to her lips and taking a puff. She tosses it out and pulls some dark black shades over her eyes. She cranks up the radio as she feels the breeze envelope her, making her feel alive. The sun is slowly rising in the sky, hues of red lining each cloud. The sky is beautifully marked with orange and yellow tones. She speaks as she drives.

Snow: So, I got myself a title, and I got myself a 3-way 3-person tag match. Broken Hart and Kid Kool, just stay out my way. Lemme put in most ah the work and I'll make this match a win, k? I ain't fuckin' around with y'all, I ain't losin' like the two of you did at WildCard. I took home the Federweight championship, while one ah ya lost to some borin' sumbitch who could lull an insomniac to sleep... and you Broken Hart? You had the opportunity to personally un-vacate the TV strap, and ya fell short. Sad, sad, SAD state of affairs.

S: Kid, you have to be the craziest motherfucker I've ever met, and I like that, don't get me wrong. You know how tah party, ya know how tah hold your liquor, I like ya, don't get me wrong. But, you're not gonna hold me down, after droppin' the ball against some loser like Just Joshua. He's not some rabid, lunatic schizo like he makes himself look like. I don't buy that "crazy" gimmick, he ain't no Waylon Mercy, he's just another white bread muhfucker who's tryin' tah make himself bigger than he is.

S: Kid, you're more worried about piling your plate with pussy to work on what needs to be done, and that's the work you have in the ring. Stop focusing on whore-infested clubs and snortin' coke, and start prioritizing... hint; you're a wrestler, WRESTLE. I'm not gonna read ya the riot act, but yer a grown ass man and yer still actin' like some gat dam college frat boy. This ain't Animal House, this is the XWF, and if ya don't cut the mustard, ya gonna git'cha ass handed to ya!!!

Snow pulls into a motel, and shuts down the engine.

S: Broken Hart... I like yer style. I felt you were headed for the Television Title, but ya fell short. Too bad, so sad, suck it up and let's kick some good god damned ass!!! You remind me of someone I knew long ago... By the way, I just remembered that tussle I had with your girlfriend, Chastity. Like I said, I like yer style.... but watch it. If you push me too hard, I'll kick ya nuts so far up that yer semen'll start collectin' in that handsome lil mouth ah yers!! XD Boys... let's rock and roll.

- - - - -

Snow steps up to the motel, and finds a letter on the door... she glares over her shoulder, to spot BH and Chastity driving out, Chastity winking at her. Snow snarls, before pulling the letter down and taking a looksie.

~ ❤ ~

Dear Snow,

I feel as if we need to put the past behind us. Yes, I made a few rude remarks about you. And yes, Chastity got in your face.....but it is a new day. You won, I didn't, and I believe you deserve my congrats, not to mention my humility. I'm sorry for the things the two of us said to you, but you must understand.... I'm trying to put everyone on notice, and that includes you and Kid. The two of you wish to make yourselves known....as do I.

At any cost.

Sincerely,
B.H.

~ ❤ ~

Snow rips the letter off the door, crumples it up, and tosses it away... She glances back, finding the power pair speeding off in the distance...

[Image: gy0RDvs.gif]

ACCOLADES:

1x HeavyMetalWeight Champion
2x Federweight Champion
1x 24/7 Xtreme Champion

@feel_the_chill
^ click
Edit Hate Post Like Post