Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-28-2024, 10:55 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The HailStorm Arrives
Tyler Snoww Offline
The HailStorm

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

10-20-2016, 01:47 PM

*Lights go out & a Theme hits* (Flexicution By: Logic)

Commentator: Who could this be we've picked up a couple superstars in XwF it could be anyone.

*Smoke and Frost Blue Pyrotechnics fall from the ceiling a man steps through walking backwards slowly, He then stops and slowly turns his head*

Commentator: It's Snoww WarFare has picked up Tyler Snoww it's official.

*Snoww walks slowly & confidently to the ring blowing off the fans and giving them death stares Snoww walks slowly up the stairs then stop on the apron and looks around at the crowd and gets in the ring and demands a mic*

Commentator: I wish this crowd would be quiet.

Tyler Snoww: My name is Snoww.... Tyler Snoww but you know that, I am here not to please you pathetic worms just to make that clear so you can stop cheering.

Crowd: BOOOOOOOO!!! *Starts a Snoww Will Fall Chant*

Tyler Snoww: In reality snow does fall and it falls on all of you unlike me I am the snow that rises I am the frost that kills I am the chill that your wives lust for, Your children want me to be their father it's sad. NOW!!! Let's get to the truth and why I have signed with XwF WarFare I signed because I strive for greatness and I live for proof to prove people wrong to be more then what others think I love your boos I demand your hate I looth your love, I need your dislike of me that's because your nothing to me your just a bunch of fat slugs or underweight snails who sit and watch me do what you wish you could do and that's win titles.... Now that you've witnessed greatness I'll rise and be on my way

*Theme Hits & Snoww Heads Back to his Locker Room*
Edit Hate Post Like Post