Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-07-2024, 04:23 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
End Game
Tyler Snoww Offline
The HailStorm

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

10-23-2016, 06:41 PM

*Theme plays*(The World Belongs To Me By: My Darkest Days)

*Tyler Snoww Makes his way to the ring eyeing down the after seeing what went down with XWF Owner Vincent Lane & His Girl Roxy Snoww stands outside of the ring demanding a mic*

Snoww: Heh haha, *Laughs Histarically* Heh ya know you, you people crack me up to do that to the people who bting you the entertainment no one else can bring you, it's pathetic yoir all pathetic your lazy your work ethics are sloppy like your life stories, Heheh but you know As Eye every single one of you down none of you would have the balls to come and lay a hand on a man, which is why I am surprised that fan had something in him I would never have thought a man like that would have such huge testiculars..... But Enough of My ranting this ia for the big boss if you need back up some extra insurance you know where my locker room is....

*Drops The Mic & Walks off to the back*
Edit Hate Post Like Post