Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-12-2024, 04:40 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
The Old School Style 1/3?
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

08-19-2016, 09:26 PM

Greetings, XWF. I told you all that i could still go the distance and I am the King of the old school style professional wrestling. That flippy nonsense is not needed to win matches. That's just showing off.

I can hurt my opponents in many ways with that style. I am one of the last people left in the business that I know of that was trained by Foley Anderson. I got beaten up each training session to the point of tears but I kept coming back for more.

That is the problem with wrestlers today. They expect everything handed to them on a silver platter without having to earn it. I may not be the best wrestler in the XWF but I can go thirty minutes in the ring no problem if needed.

Somebody in the back doesn't respect me because I am facing two other women while teaming with another woman. Just because I like sucking tranny cock doesn't make me a woman. I am a man last I checked. My dick may be smaller than some clits but its still a dick.

I am taking precautions teaming with Luna Hightower. She wants to kidnap me apparently and fuck me with her horse cock dildo. I am a bit nervous at that idea so I am making sure I got some backup so I can't be kidnapped.

I know all about Ursula Areano. She has been here for years and hasn't achieved anything. She is the female version of me. Only difference is I have achieved total victory by becoming XWF World Champion against the odds.

Lyianna Properchev. Some Russian woman i know nothing about. I may not be Russian but I got Russian Hands and Roman Fingers, eh? Nope. Oh well. I will not take it easy on either of you. I am who I am. I am not a good guy. I am not a bad guy.

I have to pay for the sins I have committed in my eight years of pro wrestling. Fighting violent matches that have taken their toll on my body. I used to be able to just drink away the pain and shake it off. I have lived the dream even if I am not the richest guy. I never thought I would ever be World Champion in XWF.

I am the fan who made it into the business. Without Foley Anderson, There would be no Barney Green. I still love and bleed wrestling. As a 32 year old man, I never would have guessed that I would be wrestling in the XWF still. I thought I would have been chewed and spit on.

My body is beaten up and fallen apart but I can still go. No person should have to suffer the pain I go through each day. A bottle of Jack Daniels and sometimes, I have to use a cane to get around town. My career may not be over just yet. Time is definitely not on my side and I need knee replacement surgery.

This may be my last year as an active competitor. I'm already in a special level of hell for my sins but I will take anybody who wants a piece of me there with me. Cracking light tubes over peoples head. Bleeding buckets all over every arena I have been in. There is no turning back for me.

At the end of the day, The fans make it worth it all. Fans coming to see me wrestle in violent matches. They are a family to me. I have seen so many sights that I will never forget when I retire and hang up the boots even though I wrestle barefoot.

I am who I am at the end of the day. The fan from Boston who rose to the top by sheer luck and skill. I may have a big belly but that means nothing. I will come at my opponents like a wrecking ball.

Spent sleepless nights training and plotting my moves. I know what my body can and can't do. There are some moves I got tucked away in my arsenal for a rainy day. I can' t train like I used to so I focus mostly on strength. Speed isn't everything. I may be a relic of a bygone era but that's fine by me.

I may have faults but come Savage, The streak will continue. I will become two and zero. Later, XWF.

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Barney Green's post:
Unknown Soldier (08-21-2016)