Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-21-2024, 05:05 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Savage Chapter 5: Roadblocks
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

07-01-2016, 04:12 PM Question  Savage Chapter 5: Roadblocks -->

[Somewhere in Miami City, Florida]

We see Shade and Hope walking down a random street in Miami. They are arm in arm walking down the street. Their talking, when a fan notices them and walks over to them asking.

''Hey It's that you Shade. Oh My God it is you. I can't believe I'm meeting Shade and......... (gaps). Ahhh, it's Hope as well please would you sign an Autograph for me it will be greatly appreciated if you did.''

Both Shade and Hope at each other and Hope laughs and Shade sighs as Hope says to the very hyper fanboy saying.

''Look boy, My Shady right here doesn't really do autograph because and I quote '' I think that Autographs are materialistic and a waste of my time.'' But since you had the balls to come up to Me and Shady and were able to make me giggle. I'll reward you with my autograph. So where do I sign.''

The fanboy hands a picture of Shade and Hope from a XWF magazine. He then turns to Shade and tries putting a puppy dog face to try and get Shade to signs the picture. But it backfires on him and Shade just scowls at him, this makes the fanboy shiver but instead of making him back off it makes him invade shade personal space. Which Shade doesn't take kindly. But he asks him nicely to get off by saying.

''I understand this may be the first time your meeting me but would you kindly get out of my personal space or else well I'm you don't want to in a hospital a few minutes from, but of course I'm saying this so no one can hurt okay.''

The fanboy not caring about what Shade said touches Shades mask which causes Hope to say to the fanboy who at this point is being by Shade that he is fucked.

''He boy you just broke two of shady's rule when he's outside in public, which are. One you don't touch the mask. Two you don't flirt or touch me. I love that rule. Three you don't try to start a fight with him in public or else you will end up in the hospital. Four you never talk about shady's family in public and Five you don't disturb time Shady and I's free time together because you will surely regret it in the future. Also I love this rule. But now you should probably start begging for your life because It look like shade might break your arm that touch his mask, So start begging away.''

The fanboy started to beg and pleaded by saying.

''Cmon Shade please I didn't know that you didn't like getting your masked getting touched. Seriously you won't hurt a random stranger that you only met not that long ago. Ok please I have a dog. It a golden retriever it's only a little puppy. I need this arm to help me take care of it please.''

Shade brings the fanboy up close to his mask which covers his face and looks dead straight into the fanboys and says to him.

''Okay asshole, So you wanted an autograph from me. Don't worry I'll give you a very special one that you will never forget trust me.''

Shade grabs his arm that touched his mask and bend it the other way so that he could break it. He manages to break it, but the fanboy begins to scream in agony. He then pushes the fanboy onto the ground and brings out one of his guns saying.

''Any last words before I spill your brains onto the pavement.''

The fanboy responds by saying.

''Yes just a two. One is whats your opinion on your partner and your opponents on Tomorrow night and Two whats are you going to do against Micheal McBride on Warfare.''

Hope and shade look at each other and Hope laughs saying.

''Well you should already know but since you don't shade explain it to him.''

Shade responds by saying

''Since you asked so nicely, I'll give you this as your last wish. Firstly Mcbitch is just a drunk ass Irish pussy. I'm surprised is country the disgrace it is didn't join Shitty Britain and exit the EU. Secondly would be my Opponents tomorrow. Well first Skizzoid more like Jizzoid I heard that the fucker was a failed abortion. But I don't know if rumors like these are true, So I'm not going to go personal against him. But I'll say this the guy is a nobody in my opinion, I haven't seen anything from him also his a strange entity so I'll just keep as much away from him as possible. Next would be the Failed music Artist John Black, Honestly he is failure if you couldn't make it the rap game so you come over to wrestling and try to make something of yourself but of course you still fail wow. So make fun of my appearance because I have the right to call myself a winner while you always be a loser in my eyes black always. And Three My partner, To be honest the bitch as smashed so many people and I'm surprised that she hasn't got a STD yet. But since I have to teach the rookie how to win well it would help my conscience and also I don't want my dick off so to make sure I don't touch the ''Hardcore bitch'' she is making me new gloves. Anyways Luna If you're listening betray me and well let's just say you fucked. Well that's all the questions so goodnight asshole.''

The camera turns to black as we hear a gunshot and the cry of a deadman.

[End Of Transmission]

[Image: YZrYFEd.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shade's post:
John_Black (07-02-2016)