Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-13-2024, 06:15 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Change of Pace
Slickster Offline
Back for More

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

04-21-2013, 01:51 PM

Hey, is this thing working?

He then picks up the camera.

Oh, the red light IS on, people of XWF, listen very carefully.

Big Bad Leroy, nice name by the way, and Little Roy Lee, this Wednesday, my matches will continue to get harder and frankly…more enjoyable. Ultimate Warfare, inside the Octagon, into a 2 out of 3 falls match against "The Beast" Jason E. Smith, and now, not ten minutes, not fifteen minutes, not even twenty minutes. I will face you in a thirty minute iron man match.

Now, whichever of you actually step into the ring with me, it will be a grueling match, and I am an underdog. By the way, what's with the "Body Armor?" You look like a dumbass HALO wrestler. Yeah, with Zeus by your side you'll be "unstoppable." And apparently, you have ninjas or assassins, either one works. So I am not just facing Big Bad Leroy, I am also facing Little Roy Lee, and their trained assassins.

I am the underdog. I'm David, your Goliath. The Giants to the undefeated Patriots, John Cena to the Great One. Brad K. to 5 Time(if you don't get that reference, don't worry.)

So when you make your entrance on Wednesday, remember this, I will not give up, there is no way to get rid of me. So should you take me lightly? Well that's your choice. You can come to the ring yourself and fight me like a man, you can have your "partner" fight for you like a coward, or you can take me lightly and be surprised. No one, should ever, ever, EEVVEERR take me lightly. Because you'll be damn sure I won't be taking you lightly.

So Wednesday, you might as well just not show up if you are going to take me lightly. Or, we fight for half an hour, beating the hell out of each other. Obviously, I'd rather lose to the second then win to the first. See you Wednesday, and good luck.

[Image: showthread.php?tid=2329&pid=8874#pid8874]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Slickster's post:
(04-21-2013), BigBadLeroy (04-21-2013), Wallace Witasick (04-23-2013)