Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-20-2024, 02:43 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
50 Shades Of Black & Blue
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

03-24-2016, 03:22 AM

The scene opens at a convention of some sorts, a book convention it soon becomes clear, as there are dozens of tables where authors, both famous and relatively unknown, are set up, talking to people passing by and signing and selling some of their pieces of work to whoever wants it. The camera travels around the convention which is taking place in a relatively small open space building until it finds what its looking for, Trax of all people, sitting behind a table with a smile on his face and his feet on the table, a stack of books also on the table. A moderate size crowed of women and men are by the table, most with books in their hands, some of them reading through them. The camera gets a look at the sign on Trax's table as he sits there silently.

" 50 SHADES OF BLACK & BLUE.

The Sensational New Book by New Author... Mr FN' Dominance!

FREE COPIES AVAILABLE HERE"

The camera observes some of the surrounding people in the crowd who are reading the book, firstly it zooms in on a middle aged man who is reading out loud...

" The woman known as Alexis was a confident and brash young woman who lived off thrills and adrenaline. Being in the presence of danger was a craving for her, a turn on which lit her fires and gave her a sense of fulfillment and satisfaction. Alexis would intentionally seek out men that could satisfy this fetish of hers. Alexis enjoyed crossing paths with dangerous men as it made her feel empowered. One day, Alexis came across a man who was known for being a violent and dangerous figure, a man so dangerous that many people feared him and would not cross him. A man whose body which looked like it was sculptured from granite matched the hardened, stony expression he wore like a mask on his face, hiding sinister intentions. A man whose skin was as dark as his soul. Yes, all the warning signs told Alexis she would be in great danger getting involved with this man, but the urge for self-empowerment excited her and she could not resist the lure of the man..."

The man looks up from the book with a yellow toothy grin.

Sounds hot.

The camera then pans over to a old woman who is also reading what seems to be a completely random and totally not picked out extract from the totally legit "book".

"Despite the incalculable danger she was putting herself in, Alexis seeked to challenge the man, challenge his body, his physical limitations. Looking to conquer him like she had conquered a handful of men before him. But this was no ordinary man. This was a man that prided himself on dominating anybody and everything before him, especially in his profession, which was a physically exerting profession where the most physically gifted specimens reigned supreme. This man took his profession very seriously, in fact the place where this man conducted his work was like a second home to him, a second world, his world. A world Alexis was looking to conquer, not realizing the incoming peril she would be placing herself into by catching this mans attention."

The old woman looks at the camera with a gleeful look on her face

Oh my, how exciting!

The camera then switches to another individual, a young women in a crop top and short skirt that is leaving very little to the imagination, as she reads an extract.

"Alexis would step into this mans world looking to conquer it but unbeknownst to her despite her strong willed demeanor and love of danger, she would become subject to the mans whims like many before her and crumble, as he would strike her down and her warrior like exterior which was all but a courageous facade with her. He would overcome her body with a sensation of pain she simply would not be able to handle, breaking and torturing her body. Cracking her bones in the same way she sought to crack his mind. He would lay her bare and expose her in front of an audience just like Jesus was when he was crucified on the cross. Yes, he would crucify her and make her pay for her own lust for danger, since lust is a sin, but crossing this man is the biggest sin of them all which young Alexis would unfortunately find out when the man known for dominating all would leave her in a pool of her own blood and broken desires..."

The woman closes the book and looks at the camera confused.

I can't masturbate to this...???

The camera goes back to Trax who is still at the table casually whistling when another young woman storms up to the table and slams the book back on the table, she is in a baggy jumper that reads " We Need Feminism", and a haircut that screams "I get offended by everything", she actually looks like a Alexis Riot with a shaven head and glasses.

[Image: CWxLY8VW4AAtSzJ.jpg]

Trax gets his feet off the table and looks at the woman.

Can I help you?

YES you can Mr FN' Author! You can help me by explaining this dribble, this complete and utter tripe! Which is insulting and oppressive to women! Never in my life have I read such a poorly written, women dis-empowering load of horseshit!

I take it you're not a fan of my work.

This is what I think of your work!

The woman spits at Trax then with surprising strength flips the table over sending books flying everywhere, everyone turns around as the woman begins to chant.

STOP WOMEN OPPRESSION! STOP WOMEN OPPRESSION! STOP WOMEN OPPRESSION!

Trax gets out his seat and wipes the spit of his face then grabs the woman who had turned her back on him while chanting and turns her around.

You DARE put your hands on me! That is Sexual Assault! I'm going to have you arrested! Someone please call the police this man is VIOLATING ME!

Listen here you dyke looking motherfucker, I'm not oppressing shit, I love women... honestly. And I'm ALL for Feminism, I think ALL bitches deserve equal rights....and lefts.

Trax gives the woman a left uppercut to her chin, her large framed glasses go flying off her face as she goes flying back and hits her head off the metal corner of the upturned table on the way down to the ground, there is an audible CRACK as she lays on the floor, eyes still open, lifeless. Trax drops to his knees shaking the body.

Oh shit... lady? Sorry I lost my temper I didn't mean to...lady....? Lady?

Trax continues to violently shake the body as people stand around watching and whispering among each other. No response. Trax then panicky looks at the camera.

Stop the camera ...I said STOP THE CAMERA GODDAMMIT.

WE APOLOGIZE FOR THIS INTERRUPTION

The scene comes back a couple hours later back to the same spot where we saw Trax, except the "convention" is now over and it is just Trax in the building leaning against the table the now dead fully recovered feminist tipped over.

Hello Riot.

I just want to say first off I find it funny you say you don't respect me and the fact you said it with such emphasis as if that was meant to shock or offend me, it did neither because all I have to do is remember how you sang my praises when you emailed me when we was facing off against Ophelia and MacBeth to know you're full of shit, you may not respect me as a person, I am indeed an asshole and will never try and deny it. But you do indeed respect me as a wrestler and as a pivotal talent here and if for some profound reason you say you don't and you actually for some absurd reason mean that then well after this is all said and done with and I wipe the floor with you you'll really have no choice to respect me, not that I give a damn about you and your opinions, but I'm just saying you know?

Oh you bought up my mother like I didn't realize that was a strong possibility when I featured her in my promo. Did you giggle and yell "BUUUUUUURN" in your head when you thought of that vegetable insult? Hey my mothers going to look full of life compared to you by the time I'm done so I wouldn't poke too much fun at her condition if I was you. She may physically be a vegetable but I wager shes less brain dead then you considering you actually think my real name is Trax. My real name is Carlos, everybody knows that, Travis McCoy even knew that and he's been in the company for 5 minutes so how did you not know that? It literally says it on my profile page.

You're right I don't respect you and why would I when you fail to pick up on the simplest of things. You don't deserve my respect or anyone's despite the fact you're a former X-Treme Champion and have a win over D'Ville under your belt. Because as I've already touched upon since them accomplishments you've grown lax and been coasting, you coasted in that Universal Contender match, you didn't promo for it and you got eliminated first. You coasted in our tag match and the week leading up to it hence why Ophelia questioned why you was so silent untill you decided to pipe up last minute, hence why in our match it was me that did most of the work and it was me that got the win for us. You was dead weight both in AND out the ring, thats a very good reason for me dropping you on your empty little head like the way I did if you ask me. You can stand there and mouth off all the threats and trying to intimidate me as much as you want, tell me how angry and determined you are, tell me how you're running on all cylinders for this match, you was "angry and determined" in our tag team match because of your pathetic showing in the Universal title contender match remember? I've already SEEN how you are when you are apparently motivated and fired up.

And I wasn't impressed.

You go into as much description as you want about how barbaric, how body destroying, how soul tearing this match up is going to be. The more descriptive you are when talking about the nails been driven into flesh, about how excruciating its going to be hoisted and nailed to the cross, the more I just feel sorry for you because this form of torture you so intricately went into detail about is the torture you yourself will be experiencing not me.And you'll only have yourself to blame because you asked for this match, not me. I assure you that when you're hanging up there, left hung up in the Sun like drying laundry it will be you left to rot and nobody will come to save you or pull you down because unlike me friends and family you have not. I noticed in your promo against Ophelia it was revealed you are somehow immortal now, well congratulations, when you are hung up on that cross, all alone, you can reflect on just how badly you fucked up for an infinite amount of time.

All these dreams you're salivating over, of ruining my legacy, breaking my spirit and taking my Intercontinental Championship spot? Save them. I tell you what Riot, if you beat me in this match you can go ahead and have my IC spot, yeah thats right, I am DEMANDING management to add that stipulation to the match, you hear me Frodo? Put my contender spot on the line. I want it. Why you ask Riot? Because I want to dangle that opportunity above your head before I take it away and I leave you dangling on that cross thats why. Again I must reiterate, you asked for this, all of this. I hope you're fired up as you always claim,I'm sure that recent attack from me after your lower card match with Ophelia on the last Shove It helped boil your blood some more, that was the desired effect of my actions anyway. But please, don't use that attack as an excuse as to why you lost this match when you lose it. You attacked me DURING a match and I still won it, but we can't all be as good as me I guess, you Alexis Riot, will never be as good as me, despite how desperately you want to be a carbon copy of yours truly "Mrs FN' Dominance".

There is only room for one Mr or Mrs FN' Dominance around here and theres nobody better then the original trick. I'm one a kind. Which you are about to experience first hand, which Tush is about to spectate first hand when he watches us from ringside commentating on our match. Yes Tush don't think I overlooked your looming presence in this match, Ms Riot was kind enough to bring you up, I didn't originally feel the need to in my first promo because you mean nothing to me, its that strap you hold that means something to me, but now I'm putting my IC spot on the line in this match? Its best I address you, you act like Trax vs Tush is the match you wanted all along but I know deep down thats far from the truth which is why you attacked me the way you did, dropping me 40 feet would of killed most men but I'm not most men am I. You knew hat before the rumble, you realized it even more during and after the rumble and you'll realize it even further when I obliterate Alexis Riot before your very eyes before pointing at you signalling your next. And I know deep down you don't want that. I am fully aware you and the rest of The Union might stick their noses in this match, a possibility I'm ready for, if you attempt that, I'll just handle you and the rest of your boys and throw your ass over the top rope making you relive that rumble all over again. Nothings going to stop me getting to you. Not The Union and certainly not Alexis Riot. You and The Union are going to learn real soon what Ms Riot is going to learn even sooner, no matter what you do, you should never...EVER...CROSS THE WRONG SIDE OF THE TRAX!

Heh...Riot, you've crossed me, now you're going to end up ON a cross, how fitting.

Peace bitch.

Later That Day.

The scene opens inside a coffee shop in New York, Trax is sitting at a table alone, he is looking down at the marble table when suddenly Jackie walks into the coffee shop. She looks around and when she sees Trax re-adjustes herself then takes a deep breath before walking towards him, upon hearing the rapidly approaching click of her heels Trax jerks his head up and looks at her and smiles, she faintly smiles back before pulling out the other chair from the table and sitting down.

Hey Jackie.

Hey.

A waitress approaches the table with a pen and notepad and looks directly at Trax.

You looking to order something now?

Er yeah, I'll just have a decaf...Jackie?

Hot Mocha Latte, thank you.

The waitress nods and goes to get the drinks as Trax leans forward slightly looking at Jackie, who avoids his gaze looking out the window.

What do you want Trax?

Look, I know you're upset, it was wrong of me to just disappear like that it was even more wrong for me to attack Paul the way I did in that bar it was wrong and I don't know what came over me, but I'm nobodies bitch. What he said to me backstage at Wednesday Warfare, he's got it wrong.

Then how is it Trax?

Its how I already said, I'm working with Madame Frey to protect us, she's powerful, she has connections and more power then you can imagine especially now since I helped her get rid of some of her competition, it was only a matter of time before she came for me again, if I kill her, then thats going to bring a lot of unforeseen consequences on my head, consequences that would put yours, Extreme Machines, my mothers and who knows who elses lives at risk. But if I help her, help her achieve whatever it is she wishes to accomplish then that will settle the bad blood between us and you all will be safe.

Jackie stops looking at the window and stares at Trax.

You honestly believe that? That if you help this bitch she'll just let go the fact you killed her father? Shes a goddamn psychopath, how do you know she just won't try using you to complete her little errands, and then thats out the way, she tries killing you like she tried killing you before, tried killing ME before, did you forget about that!?

Jackie, quiet down...

Don't tell me to quiet down!

Jackie slams her hands on the table and a couple people in the coffee shop turn around, Trax passes them all scolding looks similar to the one Jackie is giving him. The waitress comes back with the ordered drinks and places them on the table.

There you go one Mocha Latte one Decaf.

Thanks...

The waitress walks off and Trax looks back at Jackie.

Look Jackie, the reason I called you to come here is I wanted to tell you, face to face, that I'm sorry. I'm sorry for any decisions I make that may seem fucked up to you, or to Paul, but the decisions I've made out of late are decisions with your best interests in heart and I mean it. I will do anything to protect you and anybody I care about. Even it means working with the Devil. This won't be a long lasting thing, it won't be going on for years, I don't even plan to let it go on for longer then several months, I'm going to complete a couple of jobs she gives me, then I'm going to tell her we're even, and that we're done.

And what if she doesn't accept that?

She'll have to, I'm nobodies puppet, I won't allow her to string me along for as long as she wishes, no way.

Jackie looks down at the mocha latte placed in front of her, deep in thought. Trax takes a gulp of his coffee then places it back on the table.

Well...aren't you going to say something?

I still remember that day Trax, when she abducted the both of us, she got to you while you was that Snow Job press conference right? She got men to snatch me off the street, several men in masks, broad daylight, it happened so fast nobody could do anything to help though, they dragged me in the car and drove away. Next thing I know a gloved hand with a chloroform drenched cloth is covering my mouth then everything goes black. Next thing I know I'm waking up, with a gun pointed to my head by one of the men who I assume abducted me. And shes there, standing next to him. Smiling. Theres a camera monitor set up in the room and I see you on the screen chained up still unconscious, she points to you and laughs. Says you'll be able to see me the same way I see you. Says shes going to torture us both and have us watch the other getting tortured. Said she was going to wait for your mind to break, and THEN kill me, before killiing you. I had never been more terrified in my life. More scared.

Jackie I...

The fact you are now aiding this woman with whatever sick and twisted goes she has I...I...I'm sorry I just can't, this is too much to take in, I can't be around you right now.I'm sorry.

Jackie wait...

No I'm sorry, I need to go. Thanks for the latte.

Jackie gets out of her seat and heads to the exit, leaving her untouched latte and Trax at the table. Trax watches her through the window in sullen silence, as she disappears into the busy street crowd not bothering to look back,

Fade.

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mr Killjoy's post:
LiddleJ (03-24-2016), Peter Fn Gilmour (03-24-2016)