Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-02-2024, 04:18 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
McBitches Please.
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

03-04-2016, 01:07 AM

"The scene opens..." heh I'm just fucking with you all, fuck that shit this promo is going to be me mostly delivering straight trash, hm, straight trash, thats a pretty good way of describing the competition I'm teaming up with Alexis Riot to face actually.

Macbeth. McVeigh.

Sup fellas?

The weekend is nearly upon us, who doesn't love the weekend? Usually the two-day period within the week where all the party going and fun times commence, but for you guys, the only thing this weekend is going to bring is failure and disappointment.MORE failure and disappointment since you both lost this week already on Warfare. McVeigh you lost your debut match, Macbeth, you lost the match that if you had won would have granted you the biggest match in your career so far. Tragic. I know you guys probably want to have a weeks rest and lick your wounds, maybe go back to writing a couple of diary entries while listening to wrist slitting music or going out and getting drunk and have one massive circle jerk on the dance floor with your guy "friends", but I'm afraid I'm going to have to be a huge 6'4 200 plus pound killjoy by spoiling both of your weekends and handing you your second losses this week.

I've heard what you've both had to say, and after Wednesday Warfare I find some of that shit even funnier than I had originally I must admit. In all honestly I'm beginning to think this match is a huge waste of my time, I'll be picking up what was it... 2000 XBUX after this match? Thats not nearly enough money to make me happily sit through your promos or exert energy trying to get a good match out of you guys in the ring, this match is nothing but a formality at this point, but I'm a professional, so I'll humor you both and address that collective drivel of shit anyway because people love watching me shit talk talking pieces of shit on camera and I won't lie I get a kick out of it.

McVeigh lets start with you, on the basis that the drivel you supplied stank of shit the most. I mean never in my life have I come across a whateverthefuckyouare more deluded, more irrational, and more misinformed then you. I mean, the stuff you came out with made Dimallisher look logically reasonable in comparison, I should know, I've faced him and now I'm facing you. Watching your promos made me miss Dimallisher, do you understand how crazy that is? I miss that drooling lovable , lovable when placed next to you anyway.

I mean you talk about me as if you know me, saying I didn't have to work my way up, that greatness was thrown to me? Nah son, I had to work and hustle all my life to get to where I am today. I wasn't spoon fed anything, there was weeks when I was out on the road wrestling in dingy indie promotions before I made it big where I went without eating. I had to fight week in and week out to become as good as I am today and earn the accolades I have today. Now that I'm eating, now that I'm successful and great, you going to try and say I didn't work for that? Fuck off with that, I put in that work, every time I cut a promo, every time I step into the ring, which you're going to find out the hard way when I make you my personal bitch for I'm going to estimate about 4 minutes.

Hows the whole prophet thing going by the way? I saw your other promo for Wednesday Warfare and then the match. You call yourself a God...but you lost to one of the most generic average Joe-y Meno's on the roster? Marvelous. Hey, I guess you ARE a little bit like Jesus, you got crucified on Wednesday, and now just like Jesus you'll be back three days later on Saturday! Returning from your crucifixion to receive a holy beating of biblical proportions. News Flash, you're no God, you're a man and you barely classify at that. I've BEEN a God McVeigh, I had power, abilities you wouldn't believe, they're gone...for now, but they're not needed here anyway. I never used my powers in ANY of my matches, I relied on my natural God given natural skills and athletic acumen to get me by in my matches, thats what I'll be relying on Saturday and thats all I'm going to need to slap the Holy Ghost out of you "Prophet".

Nice letter to Riot by the way, copying promos now? Hey its cool man everything about you is unoriginal including your gimmick I get that. I see what you're trying to do though, cause some "friction" between me and Riot. Nice try Casper, I'm not calling you Casper because of how white you are, but because of how transparent you are, I can see straight through you and your bullshit. I'm hoping Riot can too, I'm sure she can. Nice try though. Oh and props for recycling shit I've been hearing from nobodies like you ever since I lost the Universal title " Har Har Trax lost the title, he isn't Universal Champion material, he's past it" really? That shit is getting old REAL fast, and you know what makes it funny, every single person that has tried throwing that loss in my face has never WON the Universal title, thats right, you, MacBeth, LeStrange, Bourbon. You four have all tried to shit on me for losing that match with Lane. What do you all have in common? You've never won the Universal Championship, hell you and Bourbon haven't won a title here full stop, now now, before you point out the fact you're new here, I know that. I know you said you don't expect to win a title here for many months to come, shows how confident you are in your abilities there kid. Why will it take you months to win a title? Months is being too optimistic. Try years, possibly decades. I guarantee you I win the Universal Championship a SECOND time before either you OR Macbeth win it once, believe that. My flame hasn't gone out one bit, must I have to repeat myself? I don't want to but with you I feel I have to, I'm still in my physical prime, I'm still here, I'm still recognized as one of the biggest and best talents this company has got, Universal title or not. You said in your first diary entry you would have your work cut out facing me, now you're trying to imply I'm washed up? Now who's backtracking? I didn't backtrack my comments towards Alexis one bit, I'm not kissing her ass or paying her fake compliments, I told her straight up her accolades are admirable, but no, I don't need her to win this match. I could win this even if it was a handicap, this is a mismatch, she knows it too, THATS the reason shes taking a backseat promo wise I wager, not that it matters, as if promos effect the match result in any way, we could of both decided to not cut a single promo and still of go out there and pick up the win, no matter how many times you and Macbeth speak in front of a camera beforehand saying the match is going to go any other way.

Speaking about Macbeth, how you feeling? Like shit I bet. All that talk about you replacing me, taking my spot, and you blew one of the best chances you're going to get at doing that. You lost the Universal contender match? Didn't I say you didn't deserve to get a shot at that belt? You proved that by losing. Didn't I say out of all the people in that match that deserves a shot at the Universal title, more so then you and even Riot, was Peter? He proved me right by winning. Now I know you're probably going to want to bring up the fact you outlasted Riot in that match, which is true, which you probably thinks gives you some sort of mental advantage over her, again possibly true, but the beauty of tag team matches is tag partners cover each others strengths and weaknesses, Riot has speed and technical ability. Me? Experience and raw power, more so than anyone in this match, together we have all bases covered, there is no weakness, you outlasting Riot going into this match means nothing, but when I look at you and McVeigh, weakness is all I see.McVeigh called you "dead weight" he was wrong, you're BOTH dead weights.

Your little butt buddy crew you hang around with are dead weights too, bigging you up, giving you false confidence. You're from the United Kingdom and your last name is Macbeth so surely you've heard the old Shakespearean story about King Macbeth right? The warrior that gets convinced by three witches he is rightful King so he kills the current one. You're the reborn Macbeth, except instead of three witches you have three bitches who think they're men convincing you that you can be the top guy here. The difference between you and King Macbeth however is he obviously actually obtained that crown, you never will, so stop reaching. You're not on that level. You're not on Lanes level, your little exchange with him Wednesday was laughable. You're not on my level, I've accomplished more then you here in less time, remember that. Soon in that ring I'll show you how I've managed that, fuck that fake Grindr profile, I'm not gay, but I am looking to fuck up an English asshole come Saturday you skinny little prick.

Listen up McBitches. Here's some advice from a man who has been a Tag Team Champion here, you guys are both beaten and battered from Wednesday, you guys as a tag team should be picking each other up, working together. But instead you're putting each other down and fighting among yourselves, so how the hell do you expect to win? Me and Alexis might have our differences but we both love winning and hate losing thats why we're both on the same page regardless what either of you think and thats why other then the fact you guys simply are not good enough this match is already a formality as I already said. Get on the same page quick, so that when you lose to me and Riot and we take your money we can at least feel like we somewhat earned it. But whatever you guys do...never...EVER...CROSS THE WRONG SIDE OF THE T-wait...I already did this, dammit, guess I'm going to have to finish this week off with something else...ah yes.

The votes are in... LeStrange Sucks.

Peace.

Trax is in his office, but instead of being seated behind his desk, he is standing in front of the life size mirror against the wall, staring at his reflection, well rather where his reflection should be, instead however, it is Lucius Frey staring back.

Well then Trax, have you considered my...offer.

Trax looks down at the floor contemplating,a few moments later he looks back at the mirror.

OK.I'm in.

Lucius smiles and nods, stepping OUT of the mirror and INTO Trax. Trax staggers back and leans against his desk. He then regains his composure and looks back at the mirror, where he sees his actual reflection this time, his eyes glowing amber, evil grin on his face.

Fade...TBC

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15