Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-20-2024, 11:40 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's Do Business
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-24-2016, 12:40 AM

Hello, XWF. Robbie Bourbon here, do you wish you had more Xbux? Do you wish you could do the things you wanted but just couldn't because you didn't have the moolah?

Well, now you can.

That's right, I'm Robbie Bourbon, and today I'm here to tell you about an amazing opportunity to enhance your XWF career and put yourself on the fast track so the people, the whole of the XWF Universe, can start putting money in your pocket!

Take it from me! I earned over $30,000 Xbux at Shove-It, and you can too!

Just post your reason for joining my Robbie Bourbon business class. Some entrants will be granted real, bonafide Dope Show t-shirts! That's right, if you join my class, you will be a member of the Dope Show, and you can join LeStrange in his quest for the tag team championships against the men who were responsible for my return on investment at Shove-It, two powerful competitors, one of whom has never pinned nor submitted Robbie Bourbon, one only with the assistance of not one but TWO separate men. That's right. Respond to me with your resume to choose who LeStrange takes into battle with him under the Dope Show banner.

If you're impressive enough, we may consider you for our special Black Hand package, where you would get your own seat on the Black Hand council. Failing this, however, would mean Morbid Angel is going to kill you.

In fact, regardless, Morbid Angel might just kill you. He's a vicious, mean, nasty, and vilified bastard with no soul and less compassion.

Just sayin'. Heads up warning.

So, sign up today! The future is you!

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Edit Hate Post Like Post