Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-10-2024, 05:45 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Final Countdown
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-09-2016, 03:14 PM

"Did everyone enjoy the ride there folks? We jumped in Robbie Bourbons time machine and went all the way back to 2014. Okay so it's not that long ago but who gives a fuck about what you did in 2014, in some run down fed for jobbers, Fernus? Shall I answer it for you, NO ONE! Is this the best you can come up with? Going through some old shit and forcing it upon us like anyone gives a fuck! The more you put out a promo, the more lame they get. You've been doing it ever since you joined the XWF, living in the days of AWE.

Look everyone, I called Austin, Fernus so I'm being a copycat. I'm copying Frodo because I'm making Austins surname sound better. Is this what you've become? The guy who ran out of smack? No one else in the XWF calls anyone, anything, only Frodo. Scully's using Frodo's ideas to make a fool out of Fernando. Are you for real? You are?! Oh, and I yeah can't forget I'm also portraying Tommy Wish? Apart from my rhymes actually rhyme and all because I'm a poet, in case you didn't know it. Tommy Wish is the only rapper on the planet. I mean can you believe Jay-Z, 2-pac, Notorious B.I.G, 50 Cent, Eminem and all the other rappers all copied Tommy Wish cuz he's the big fish. Just because I do a rap now and again, I'm copying someone else? Oh no, I feel one brewing. Not a fart but...

Fernus, Fernus thinks he's the fuckin' man,
He's talking bullshit like his name is Desperate Dan.
He's running out of options, he's got no game,
Everything he's saying sounds fuckin' lame.
Fernie, Fernie thinks he's the bomb,
They haven't even acknowledged him on XWF99.COM.
There was no point displaying his name as the Xtreme Champ,
Everyone is ashamed of Fernie, and his mum is a tramp.
One dollar, two dollar, three dollar, four,
She'll give you a blowie cuz she is a whore.
On Wednesday night Warfare, Fernie began to cry,
When Scully shoved his boot up his ass and told him to die.
The 10th of February was the night Austin fell apart,
Scully smashed him up and ripped out his heart.

Damn, I'm good and Fernus is jealous because he doesn't have the intelligence to create a masterpiece. I apologise to the XWF Galaxy on behalf of Austin Fernus, the guy who puts ya'll through boredom. Fernus doesn't have a personality and I'm sorry for the way he puts you all on a downer. Luckily he isn't the only one in this company and Skull can give you some kind of entertainment, make sure you all get your money's worth. P.S You're Welcome.

Damn, he did it again. He hit us with that LOL. Sorry people. Fernus, look what you're making me do, I have to keep apologising for your lack of, well... Anything! I wouldn't normally give a damn about the fans hard, earned money or benefits but this is daylight robbery. You're thieving from the people with your turd.

Why do you keep begging me to cry for? Is that one of your Gay fantasies? A man crying, turns you on?
'Cry Skull, oh yeah... I wanna see those tears run down your face.' That is a weird fetish, does Luca know about this? He does now. If you actually think any of the pathetic, poor excuse of trash is going to make me cry? Anyone cry for that matter? Then you are wrong! It makes everyone laugh though and not in a good way. Laugh as in, laugh at you for being poo.

Stop quoting me aswell, replaying my work of art. I know what I said, you inbred fuck. I got something to say to you but I'm afraid you might actually get upset. I'm gonna tell you anyway because I can. I really don't care if you turned on us at Wargames in a cheap, backstabbing, can't do it to your face, pussy kinda way. It really doesn't effect me in the slightest. I don't care about CCWF, well I didn't care about those fuck tards who lasted all but five minutes. Five minutes? Sorry if that number hurts your feelings. I feel sorry for Luca.

Man, you like to contradict yourself, don't ya? Don't answer that, dummy. In one promo, you say you speak all the facts in the world. That everything you say is spot on, 100%? Are you a simpleton? You do know facts means the truth, right? Then guess what you do in your latest shit vid, 'oh yeah I do lie cuz I'm fuckin' moron!' So now you confess to feeding everyone with bullshit? Make ya mind up, Jeez. Do I seriously have to continue to watch your absolute, shamble of promo's? Guess I haven't got a choice. The only things I've seen you say truthful about yourself is, you're the Xtreme Champion, the Tag-Team Champion and you chat shit. Yes, you said it, you're the type of guy who chats shit.

I never said I was a 'A bad guy' and I've not said I'm goody two shoes either. I do what the fuck I want. People can either like it or lump it, I don't have to explain myself to no fucker. We, as in me and you, do not think I can't beat you, you think I can't beat you but I know I can and I will. It doesn't matter what you think, cuz I will take what you think and shove up your #fuccboi's ass.

You're going to shoot me down? Do you own a gun? Is it loaded? I tell you something, my fists are loaded and they're ready to land jabs, haymakers, uppercuts, all over your Gay little face. I'm going to leave your face so messed up, that your crack whore mum won't even reconise you!

News Flash;
I'm not fighting for Pest, Bourbon, Riot and all those people... Oh wait, all six of them. Is that it? Six? Is that what you're cumin' in your pants over? I ain't fighting for them, bitch. I'm fighting for myself. Scully is fighting for the XWF Xtreme Championship. This is the Scully Revolution!

You're just the poor guy who becomes my third victory in a row of 2016 and there's nothing, not a damn thing you can do about it! All you can do is beg like the bitch you are, beg for mercy but you won't get no mercy. You will just feel more pain. At the end of the match you will be the one on the floor, crying like a bitch and looking at your new XWF Xtreme Champion!

The Emperor of Execution? Is that what you call yourself? The Emperor of getting his ass whooped all over Tokyo, Japan. I do have something better to do than hangin' with the Black Hand. I have better things to do than leave Pest begging for his life, I mean it was fun and all but I have something that will leave me with a better taste in my mouth. No, I don't mean the taste of jizz that you're used too. I don't mean warning Robbie about being a member of the Black Hand or him getting me motivated for our match. See, I'm already motivated like you wouldn't fuckin' believe and I can't wait to anoilate you. That is where the fun really begins and that in itself, is what I'm really looking forward too.

As for watching your match again with Alexis Riot and Luca as the referee? I can't go through that pain again, that would be torture. I really do not want to have to watch that pile of wank ever again. I watched it once and that was enough. I say I watched it, well I tried. Let's just leave that shite somewhere in the horizon.

Why are you showing us the footage of when Sane pinned you? You lost, stop crying, get over it and move on. He won the match, it's in the record books regardless whether you 'kicked out' or not.

bullshitter Said:They slowly pull themselves back to their feet and Fernando catches him off guard with two quick kicks to the knees of Sane. Sane falls to his knees as Austin hits two quick to the chest! Fernando takes a step back and rushes forward for the fifth straight kick to top off his FATAL FINALE! 

Joey Styles: Sane ducks under the kick and rolls up Austin! Wait does he have the tights?!

THREE!

Justin Roberts: The winner of this match is... JUSTIN SANE!

Awwwww. Look you lost boo hoo. You think ya so fuckin' clever by not showing the conclusion of your match. All I'm hearing is excuses. 'Oh look, I kicked out of Sanes finisher but I still fuckin' lost'. Here's another loss for ya....

Another Loss! Said:⇩ ⇩ B, A, A, ⇧ ⇧ A, ↺ A+B, ⇩ ⇩ A+B - SUPER COMBO!! - Shift-Slide! Punch! Punch! Raging Uppercut! Hyper Bomb! Romper Stomper! 
Fernando eats the entire combo, and instantly crumples to the mat after receiving the final blow!

JIM ROSS: I think Fernando is out for the count, his eyes have rolled up to the top of his head, Game Girl has it!

Game girl goes for the cover!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!!!!!!

Winner: Game Girl!

Oh look everyone Austin lost to a girl. A game girl. What a fuckin' loser. She did some control pad move and bam. 'Sane couldn't beat me clean, Lane couldn't, boo hoo. But Game Girl kicked my ass. The doc kicked my ass.' Wait, can we have some more excuses please? Please tell us why Game Girl kicking your ass is invalid? Why did you lose this one? All the defeats you have suffered count, no matter how they happened, they fuckin' happened. Take your head out of your ass, cuz I think you're the most diluded person in the XWF and the most dumbest. I thought facing you would be tough, but I know I got you just where I want you. There's no escaping.

You thought it would be easy?! A walk in the park?! A piece of cake?! Well, I'm afraid I just totally gave you headache. No paracetamol, no Ibuprofen can cure your brain from all the perfection I just delivered. I just sent that shit first class and you're about to receive a first class beaten. Austin Fernus, I earnt this title shot and this time I'm not going to fuck it up. I'm going to take the Xtreme Championship and I'm going to get the fuckin' rep I deserve. I'm afraid you just got Sculled! The Slave slayed the so called Emperor. Da End Scully Has Spoken!"
Edit Hate Post Like Post