Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-15-2024, 11:11 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Well, shit...
Bryce's Mother

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-25-2013, 04:02 PM

Your browser does not support the HTML5 canvas tag.

[Image: awesome-kong-797689.jpg]

Honey, I'm here at the community clinic with my little boy Bryce. I step out the gold colored Cadillac de Ville in my fuzzy house slippers and polka dot maternity dress. My slippers got messed up from when I was beating my baby's daddy over the head with it when he wouldn't cough up any damn child support. That broke ass nigga ain't never paid a dime to me and my little boy. I'm here at the clinic because I need to get my little boy an AIDS test. I step out the damn car and immediately I got some crazy ass nigga in my face. This nigga is about six foot four, skinny as hell, and has a gold tooth. He's wearing basketball shorts and a tank top. He's just a typical nigga here at the free clinic.

Crazy Ass Nigga: "Bitch you took my parking spot!"

Bryce's Mother: "Nigga I didn't take no spot!"

The bitch ass nigga tries to get all up in my face like he's some tough mothafucka.

Crazy Ass Nigga: "Woman, you best move that car out my way. I want this spot!"

Bryce's Mother: "I'm not moving shit!"

Crazy Ass Nigga: "We'll see about that that, bitch!"

The crazy asshole goes back to his rusty old pickup truck. I ain't got time for this shit. I need to go get my baby an AIDS test. I grab little Bryce by his wrist and put him on the sidewalk. That's when the crazy nigga bumps into me with his damn truck!

Bryce's Mother: "Shit!"

Now the crazy nigga got his nappy ass head out the window and he's screaming all kinds of shit at me!

Crazy Ass Nigga: "I said you best move that fuckin' car out the way, fat hoe."

Bryce's Mother: "Mothafucka, I'm pregnant! You can't be bumping into me like that. Oh, I've had it with this asshole. Bryce, you stay right there on the sidewalk, baby."

I walk my ass up to this asshole's window. He doesn't take me serious-- not until I begin to punch the shit out of his damn face! I hit him with some jabs before he's forced to roll up his window.

Bryce's Mother: "That's right, bitch! Ain't nobody getting in the way of me and my AIDS test. You best go park that piece of shit in the back somewhere."

The asshole takes off as I look down at my hand. I just had these nails done and now one of them is broke! I grab little Bryce my his hand and lead him into the free clinic.

Bryce's Mother: "Let's go, baby. We need to get us an AIDS test. Maybe after that we can go to the KFC and get us a bucket."

I walk my ass into that clinic with my boy and we sit down on some dirty ass bench. I'm surrounded by a bunch of other niggas, all coughing and shit. I take this time to think about my next match.

╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪
╪╪╪████▓╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪▓███▓╪╪
╪╪███████▓╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪███████╪╪
╪╪█████████╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪█████████▓╪
╪╪██████▓███╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪██▓▓██████▓╪
╪▓█████▓▓▓▓██╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪██▓▓▓▓█████▓╪
╪▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓██╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪██▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓╪
╪▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████╪
╪▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓█████╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓╪
╪▓███▓▓▓▓▓███████╪╪╪╪╪╪▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓╪
╪▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓███████▓╪╪╪╪▓████████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓╪
╪╪██▓▓▓▓▓██████▓██▓╪╪▓▓█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓╪
╪╪██▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓█╪▓█╪▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓█▓╪
╪╪██▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓█▓▓█▓█▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓█╪╪
╪╪▓█▓▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓█╪╪
╪╪╪█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓█▓╪╪
╪╪╪████████▓▓███▓▓█▓╪█▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓███████╪╪╪
╪╪╪╪████▓▓████▓▓▓▓█▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓█▓▓████╪╪╪╪
╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓████▓╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪
╪╪╪╪╪╪╪▓█████▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓█████╪╪╪╪╪╪╪
╪╪╪╪╪╪╪█████▓▓▓▓▓█▓█▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓╪╪╪╪╪╪
╪╪╪╪╪╪█████▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓╪██▓▓▓▓▓▓████╪╪╪╪╪╪
╪╪╪╪╪╪████▓▓▓▓▓▓██╪▓█╪██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓╪╪╪╪╪
╪╪╪╪╪╪███▓▓▓▓▓▓███╪▓█╪███▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓╪╪╪╪╪
╪╪╪╪╪▓███▓▓▓▓▓████╪██╪████▓▓▓▓▓███▓╪╪╪╪╪
╪╪╪╪╪▓███▓▓▓▓▓████╪██╪▓████▓▓▓▓▓███╪╪╪╪╪
╪╪╪╪╪▓██▓▓▓▓▓████▓╪╪╪╪╪████▓▓▓▓▓██▓╪╪╪╪╪
╪╪╪╪╪╪███▓▓▓█████╪╪╪╪╪╪█████▓▓▓████╪╪╪╪╪
╪╪╪╪╪╪▓███▓██████╪╪╪╪╪╪▓█████▓▓███╪╪╪╪╪╪
╪╪╪╪╪╪╪█████████▓╪╪╪╪╪╪╪█████████▓╪╪╪╪╪╪
╪╪╪╪╪╪╪██████▓██╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪▓█▓▓▓████╪╪╪╪╪╪╪
╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪▓██████╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪██████▓╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪
╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪▓████╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪▓████╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪
╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪

I hear all these niggas talking shit but none of it means a damn thing to me. These bitches be talking about how I'm all on welfare and shit.

Bitch, I know I'm on welfare. Why else would I be stepping in the ring with you? This welfare that I collect just isn't enough to support my lifestyle.

I need more money.

That championship of North Korea is my ticket to fortune. I'll be able to put my baby through private school and give him more opportunities than I ever had. Hell, maybe one day he'll even be a professional wrestler!

Ain't nobody getting in the way of my destiny.

I might have dropped out the seventh grade and gotten pregnant when I was 15, but that ain't got shit to do with my fighting talent. I'll take that pretty white boy Luca apart like he's a piece of chicken.

Luca, I see people often refer to you as The Black Circle's bitch. Honey, I don't think you're the Black Circle's bitch. You're MY bitch, honey. You and that other sexy white boy Johnny Madison. This Saturday, I'm gonna make you two crawl at my feet, and then make you kiss each other while I touch my wet pussy. You messed with the wrong "cunt," white boy! I have AIDS? Bitch, I hope I do have the AIDS cause guess what? You're stepping in the ring with me and I'm likely to bleed and squirt all over your pretty face!

I'm about to find out if I have the AIDS, and if I do then I'm gonna ride your face like a pony and make you swallow my pussy juice.

Who else? Oh, that bitch Ann Thraxx. That white girl looks crazy but I ain't worried. She reminds me of this crazy bitch Tara that I know. Tara-- she never knows when to shut the fuck up. I hook her up and everything, but she just won't shut the fuck up. Whenever she steps out of line I just knock her white ass out and she stains up my carpet.

There's this other cute white bitch, Alex Richards I think is his name. He's pretty sexy but apparently he likes to talk shit for no good reason. He tries to tell me that I just want this title so I can pay for food and electricity.

No shit, bitch!

It doesn't take a mothafuckin' scientist to recognize the situation that I am in. I'm on every single poor folks program you can think of. Does this asshole think he's smart? He's just talkin' the same shit as all these other assholes.

When I win this belt, not only am I using it as a fashion accessory, I am also trading it in for the life of luxury.

I need a new Cadillac. The one I have now don't run for shit.

I'm buying a trailer full of Hennessy.

I'm gonna need to get my nails done again too.

Maybe I'll drive by Mister Richards' house and pay him a visit in my new Cadillac while I got that North Korean title as a hood ornament.

Excuse me-- the Bryceweight Title.

I can't wait to get my hands all over that belt. It's going to look so pretty when I'm done with it. I'm gonna put some diamonds along the edges of it. Maybe a big pink butterfly in the middle. I might even have the face plate spin. It will be glamorous just like me.

My number gets called. Finally, time to get blood drawn.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bryce's Mother's post:
Ann Thraxx (04-25-2013)