Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 10-18-2024, 06:31 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The Beginning
Jason E Smith Offline
Welcome the Darkness

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

04-12-2013, 07:09 AM Music  The Beginning -->

At an unknown gym in LA

Jason E and an unknown male talking each other about Jason's debut while working out on treadmill

Unknown male: So I hear that you have an upcoming match with Slick "rick" Jones on Wednesday night warfare

Jason E Smith: So no big deal

Unknown male: WHAT... of course its a big deal its your debut match in XWF you only get one chance to make a first impression

Jason E Smith: Do i look like care about first impressions or what people think of me NO, i am just focused on winning and hurting people

Unknown male: Well take it easy on your first match i know what you can be like

Jason E Smith: No way I'm going all out to win, i want them to fear in that locker room and so that what happened in the UK doesn't happen here

Unknown male: It wasn't all bad in the UK, i think you had it pretty sweet if you ask me

Jason E Smith: It was at one point but it changed all i know is when i step in that ring on Wednesday night, its a new start, definitely NOT a new me, i will kick my opponents ass and knock him out indefinitely with my superkick

Unknown male: What changed was you don't screw this up

It goes quite and Jason E and Unknown male slow down on treadmill and leave the Gym
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Jason E Smith's post:
(04-12-2013), Unknown Soldier (04-12-2013)