Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-19-2024, 02:23 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Hang on , Im hereeee
Miss Fortune

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-01-2015, 03:32 PM

☆The scene opens with Miss Fortune quickly walking through the airport in Spain, talking on her cell phone.☆

You know, it wasnt exactly what I wanted dear but.....Oh no no, You dont have to do all that...Trust me, Its fine. Ill take care of it....Ok, call me later. Im running late. Buh bye. Mwah

☆Miss Fortune hangs up her iPhone and puts it in her purse. Humming a soft song while draggin her luggage through the busy airport, She is stopped by XWF's Steve Sayors.☆

Miss Fortune! Miss Fortune! Can I get a quick word with you???

☆Looking confused and disgusted, She glares up and down at Steve...☆

Ummm...Who are you?

Im Steve Sayors from the XWF. I was hoping to get a few words from you approaching your triple threat match tomorrow night on Warefare against Bucko and Reeve Alexandra Gordon?

Well.........*trying to remember his name*

.....Steve.

Well, Steve. I actually just got off the airplane and Im behind schedule, but If you really oughta know, Im pretty excited for my very first match here. My bae, Mr. Code Red, has been here for a couple weeks so I figured ide join in on the fun with him. Not exactly the match I expected to be booked in, but these guys dont look THAT scary. *giggles* Im sure I can manage.

Alot of people would say the odds are surely stacked against you having to wrestle against two other male athletes, What would you say to those people?

Aha. Well I dont know the type of people YOU'VE been associating with Steve, but Ive certainly never heard anybody say that. To be honest, Anybody that 'knows' me knows that Im ready and more than willing to throw fists with any man or woman. Without breaking a nail or a sweat. Dont let the good looks fool you hun.  I can be mean when I have to. ☆winks☆ So, as far as those 'people' go...Im not concerned at all about my critics. Being hated on is nothing new, Its so hard being me.

☆She sighs sarcastically and immediately giggles after.☆

So correct me if im wrong, is this your first time ever stepping in the squared circle?

Fighting? Of course not. But Wrestling? Yesss. It should be lots of fun! Im super excited to get my VERY first win and to show off what my hubby has been showing me! And what better place to do that then beautiful Barcelona Spain! I dont know much about my opponents, at all really. But my advice to them is...dont take me lightly. If its a fight you come looking for, Its a fight you'll get boys. Dont make me embarass you on GOLD WEEK. We can make this short and sweet if you want, The choice is yours. But Im warning the both of you...

☆pointing her well manicured nails at the camera☆

DONT get on my bad side! I didnt come here looking for trouble...Look at me. hehe Do IIII look like the type of lady that goes around looking for trouble? I dont think soooo. I keep it classy Steve. But when that bell rings, I cant say Im gonna be so nice. Who knows? I just might have to bring a couple extra pair of panties for these boys and make them my bitches for the night hehe No im kidding but in all seriousness, The world better get ready, because Miss Fortune...Is....Here.

☆she blows a kiss to the camera, puts on a huge smile, and laughs☆

Well I know im excited to see your first match in the XWF and I know the fans are too. Welcome to the family Miss Fortune, Goodluck in your match

Thank you so much Steve...This was fun and all but Ive really gotta get going! Buh Bye.

☆She puts her sunglasses back on and walks off dragging her luggage out of the airport☆

(ooc: sorry so short)
Edit