Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-28-2024, 10:44 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Man Pushed Past His Limits
Neil Capra Offline
Totally not crazy, I swear

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

01-12-2013, 10:24 PM

A video camera flickers to life, showing the flickering lights in an empty room. After 20 seconds of the only thing in the shot being the wall, Neil Capra steps into view, his full name, Neil Jason Capra, written out on his forehead. He gets down on both knees and stares deeply into the camera. He clears his throat and begins to speak:

"A man pushed past his limits, is the most dangerous type of man in the world." He begins. "Because, they have no idea when the battle they're fighting, is a goddamn lost cause. Now I, I have been lucky enough with one thing in my life, that thing being that I've always known when it's not worth it anymore. I've survived this fucking long because I know when to stand my ground and fight, and when to run for my life. Now, why am I telling you all this? Who really cares about my life story? In the end, I, just like all of you, as hard as it may be for you to admit, am nothing on the grand scheme of things, and I accept that wholeheartedly. I know I'm a fucking loser, and I have no hope, and I suck, and I have no damn talent, It's written on my damn ring gear for fucks sake! I was homeless, then I found a family in my fellow losers. One was shot dead by a cop, right in plain sight, in the middle of day, I saw it with my own corrupted eyes." He starts to tear up, "Does it matter that he stole some lady's purse, he was trying to feed himself! I found my home again, in pro wrestling. I had nothing left to lose, I could've dropped dead in the ring and not cared, I was, and for all intents and purposes still am that broken. But, I never, ever was pushed past my limits, then I came here. You see my name? I wrote it on my head so you wouldn't stare at me like I was a fucking outcast, like I've always been. I know you'll forget the name Neil Jason Capra, but I won't let you forget without a fight! I've had a chip on my shoulder for too damn long, and it's been elevated since joining XWF, I am a man pushed past any limits a man could be pushed past. Just remember that, because a man pushed past his limits, a dangerous man indeed..." As he finishes his last sentence, he pulls a switchblade from his coat pocket, and slices his forehead open. "If I'm willing to do that to myself, imagine what I'll do to you!" He laughs maniacally as he tosses the blade at the light bulb, breaking it and leaving the room shrouded in darkness.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Neil Capra's post:
(01-13-2013)
C Y R E N Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-13-2013, 11:28 AM

Cyren walks in, slaps a 'lawsuit' in front of Neil.

'Sickness' is copyrighted.
Hate Post Like Post
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-13-2013, 01:20 PM

Sebastian Duke walks in and grabs the lawsuit and tears it up and throws it in Cyren's face.

"Cyren..... you're a dead man...."
Hate Post Like Post
C Y R E N Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-13-2013, 01:37 PM

Cyren pulls his .45 from his waistband and shoots Duke in the forehead.

He dies.

Cyren pees on him.

"There, it's done. We're not moving forward with this 'push.'"
Hate Post Like Post
Your Mother Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

01-15-2013, 06:48 AM

Ah, my boys. You do have wicked imaginations.
Hate Post Like Post