Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-19-2024, 03:52 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Vinnie's Funeral...How sad.
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

07-19-2015, 06:43 PM

The scene opens inside Morbid Angel's funeral parlor. A little fun fact is that Morbid Angel holds an open ended contract with the XWF for any fatalities of wrestlers or of their family members receiving a good discount on embalming, caskets and grave plots in Morbidonia! Because with Morbid Angel it's always about business!

Morbid Angel personally handles all arrangements for the funerals of his fallen comrades and seems to have done a particularly great job on this funeral...very professional!

On this doleful day the task is to lay our very own...Vinnie Lome! Former Hart champion and really that's about all he has done in the XWF other than lose every chance he had to become something more. He died a virgin and a failure.

Morbid Angel and Vinnie have had a brief history that was kind of sour and all because of Peter Gilmour. Vinnie, who had been accused of stealing from Morbid Angel's one hundred and fifty year old Victorian mansion several months ago. Morbid felt betrayed and was seeking revenge for the theft but as we all could figure, Vinnie Lome died of a combination of heroin and a severe case of c-diff!

Morbid stood straight faced as the casket was being carried and placed on an alter next to the podium where Vinnie Lomes mother and father stand ready to talk. The minister they hired to speak and send Vinnie Lome's soul into an alternate realm stood in line waiting their turn. Morbid stands with his arms crossed next to the casket dressed in an all black suit as Vinnie's parents start to speak.

M..my name is Ruth Lome, I am Vinnie Lome's mother and I would like to start off by saying that Vincent was always the funniest, brightest and one of the most handsome young men I ever knew... when he wasn't wearing my make-up.

His lifestyle wasn't always the dreams I had for him. It did make him famous like he wanted. I wish he never contracted c-diff. It would have made it less embarrassing for him in death. If he didn't have c-diff the heroin would't have killed him.

The day he died he was suppose to sign papers with Ozmandais which would give him another opportunity to not suck , as he would put it.

I remember when we received a phone call from his lover Austin Fernando saying that he had passed away, I just wanted to die! I blame myself for not helping him more; maybe if he wasn't a homosexual he would still be alive. HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN A DOCTOR! Not a queer wrestler!

I always thought he would get hurt in the ring and that would be the end of it but instead he died bathing in a tub full of shit! The day he was suppose to sign a paper. A DAMN PAPER! And for what? To fight some more?!

The things he did in this life I hope didn't destroy his passage to heaven. I know he was running with some screwed up people.

Ruth's husband quickly pulls her aside to stop what could quickly turn into a scene. The minister takes the stand to quell any issue.

Vinnie Lome's family is deeply disturbed by his death and had asked Mr. Kyril Krizchiv to say something about our dearly departed. It was said that Kyril was one of the last to speak to Vincent before he died.

Morbid eyes widened as he was waved up to say something, he shook his head and motioned vigorously not to speak. He didn't know any of these fucking people! No one in the XWF could even be bothered to come and see this dead cunt and the only reason he was here was because he was getting paid a lot of money to do this fucking shit!

After a minute of refusing and a constant encouragement for him to speak he begrudgingly accepted and as he walked up the scene fades to the past.

Not too long before the death of Vinnie Lome he had come over to his house in the dead of night and stole something from him, Stole a 1998 Lincoln Navigator from his unlocked garage where he keeps his collection of navigators.

Morbid Angel has been collecting these autos since 1998 and has each model for each year. Lome in a drug induced stupor broke into Morbid's house. Drank all his collected Godshots then stole the Navigator and headed towards Austin Fernando's condo which was heavily decorated with shitty dildos!

The scene goes back to Morbid Angel standing before the casket facing Vinnie's homosexual friends being all gay and shit...He speaks heartfelt words towards with deceased.

I would first like to say, I didn't know Vinnie that well, I don't really mingle with . All I know is that bastard got what he deserves! His soul will never rest! I heard his house was burned during an Anal party in honor of his death, they didn't know the lube was flammable when they did it by candle light. It's a goddamn shame when a man dies and somehow still loses everything, I can only imagine how much that anal bead collection was worth...but I digress...

He cracks a wicked smile

Vinnie, you came to my house, you drank all my Godshots, stole my navigator and you even pushed me once! I AM NOT ONE TO BE FUCKED WITH! I am happy I am the one who gets to put for stinking fucking ass into the grave! I GET THE LAST LAUGH AFTER ALL! I saw your corpse and you are nothing like what you used to be, the fact that your fucking bitch of a mother wanted an open casket! You came to me covered in shit with intestines hanging out your fucking asshole!

For a moment I will pretend I am burying a friend and I'll say something meaningful. Something like; He was a good man, an honest man but now he's a dead man... and he still owes me twenty bucks!

Eh, who the fuck am I kidding! not with you Vinnie Lome! You will forever burn in eternal pain! You will never see heavens Greedy golden gates! YOU WILL NEVER KNOW PEACE! You will walk into the afterlife blind! you will see nothing!

He pulls out a small jar containing two eyes... Vinnie Lome's eyes!

THIS IS WHAT YOU SEE WITH! And in your eternal torment you will forever seem me! I will be your misery! I will be your Hell! your soul belongs to me now you fucking BITCH!

With that Morbid lunges off the podium and lands on top of the casket causing the entire thing to tip over and landing on top of him. He shoves the heavy box off causing the lid to open showing the disfigured body of Vinnie Lome!

Morbid jumps to his feet and shoves the casket into the hole with his boot dragging the body into the ground with it. He then savagely grabs handfuls of dirt from a nearby pile He begins to laugh sadistically as he throws handfuls of dirt into the grave!

Vinnie Lome's family is rushed from the cemetery with screams in the air along with the wicked laughter of Morbid Angel! The minister rushes over to pull Morbid aside to stop the madness and catches a gaze that can only be considered as they look of pure evil. The Minister looks at Morbid who is breathing heavy, his veins in a maximum vascular state gave the appearance they were ripping from his flesh.

Weeping Jesus on the cross. You are the unholy I have dreamed about for so long. In the name of Jesus Christ I demand you leave this body be!

Hearing the name of his arch enemy, Jesus Christ he begins to growl like a beast at the minister who pulls a cross to battle against the Morbidobeast! Morbid grabs the minister by his throat and lifts him off the ground.

You dare speak of that bastard Jesus on my fucking land!? I SHOULD RIP THE SOUL FROM YOUR CHEST AND FUCKING EAT IT!

Not exactly sure how he would eat a soul but the point was made. As the minister was a religious man he believed his soul was a real organ that could be removed and all that crazy shit. With his words he tosses the man to the other side of the grave and walks quickly towards him, straight backed and arms pulled in, hands out as to reach for the fallen holy man! Morbid starts to growl words in one of the most strangest tongues. Unlike any growl he ever expelled from his unholy body. He walked right by the minister and takes off running into the woods once a short distance in the woods Morbid stops and begins to laugh!

Gullible fucks!...Oh yeah, before I forget. Fontanna, or should I call you Fagtanna! Give me a fucking break!

With that he turns and talks deeper into the woods.

The scene fades to a blood red!

болезненное ангел!
[Image: 8IZ5unY.png]

Intercontinental Champion
TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Edit Hate Post Like Post