Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-28-2024, 07:40 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Poll: Should Drew Archyle accept my Relentless
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
40.00%
2 40.00%
No
60.00%
3 60.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

PlaceMarker Talk Is Jericho with a Special Guest
Thunderbolt Lying Asshole Offline
I'm sure having fun now! Look at me!

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(shemale)

07-07-2015, 10:37 PM

A camera turns on and a logo can be seen.

[Image: FNaNlk7.jpg]

The camera pans to WWE Superstar, Chris Jericho, and XWF Superstar, Thunderbolt X.

Chris Jericho- "Welcome to Talk Is Jericho"

The fans start cheering.

Chris Jericho- "Please welcome my guest, XWF sensation, Thunderbolt X"

Thunderbolt X stands up and starts taunting to the crowd while the crowd starts cheering. He sits back down and takes a sip of water.

Thunderbolt X- "It's great to be here, Jericho" "To be here with a WWE Legend in Chris Jericho"

Chris Jericho- "Thanks, Thunderbolt" "And it's great to have you here on Talk Is Jericho" "I'm actually a big fan of your work over on XWF"

Thunderbolt X- "Really?" "I'm a huge fan of your work both musically and in wrestling"

Chris Jericho- "Well I am the, BEST IN THE WORLD AT WHAT I DO"

Thunderbolt X- "Don't tell CM Punk that"

Chris Jericho- "Speaking of which, what do you think of him joining XWF?"

Thunderbolt X- "Well I think he is an amazing competitor, but I believe he has lied and I believe he has gave up on his mission for change"

Chris Jericho- "What do you mean by 'He gave up on his mission for change'?"

Thunderbolt takes a sip of water.

Thunderbolt X- "Well, Punk demanded change and respect and as soon as he couldn't handle his own change, he left the WWE and became a 'UFC fighter' to which he never fought a match"

Chris Jericho sips some water.

Chris Jericho- "I find that interesting cause I believe your right on that" "But there is a rumour going around that the reason Punk left was because of the matches and the storylines he was involved in" "What are your thoughts on that rumour?"

Thunderbolt X- "Well I definately believe it contributed and I guess you could say, WWE's medical staff may have sent him over the edge"

Chris Jericho- "Well he did explain in Colt Cabana's podcast that the medical staff mis-diagnosed his staph infection for nothing"

Thunderbolt X- "Well it could have killed him, but to be honest, it shouldn't be a reason to leave" "Everyone makes mistakes" "Okay, this mistake almost cost him his life but still"

Chris Jericho- "Now if we can backtrack for a minute, Punk says that he didn't quit but that he was terminated" "What do you believe happened?"

Thunderbolt X- "Ok maybe the word quit is a bit strong" "Maybe the words, walked out, is a bit better" "Either way, he still left the WWE before he was terminated" "He can claim he was terminated all he likes, but at the end of the day, he still left the WWE before his termination"

Chris Jericho- "Ok, fair point but do you believe Punk left to heal up?"

Thunderbolt X- "No, not at all" "He didn't like the storylines and the matches that he was in and the medical staff drew the line for him" "And as soon as he found out he wasn't getting payed the same as everyone else, he went past that line" "And that, in my opinion, is the reason CM Punk walked out on the WWE and the WWE Universe"

Chris Jericho- "Once again, I have to agree with you
with that" "Now, CM Punk proclaims he is the Best In The World" "What are your thoughts on this?"

Thunderbolt X takes a sip of water and smirks a little bit.

Thunderbolt X- "Now, not to be offensive to you or Punk, but no one is better then anyone" "I could say I'm the Best In the World at not giving up, but then I would be lying" "There will always be someone better then you at something, but you are better at something then someone else"

Chris Jericho- "I take no offense to that, cause in some parts of that, your right" "Now moving on to your, newly found rival, Drew Archyle" "Who do you feel is responisble for Vinnie Lane being hospitalized?"

Thunderbolt X- "Come on Jericho, are you serious?" "It was clearly Drew's fault" "If he didn't come out and cost me the Hart Championship and then attack Vinnie Lane, I wouldn't have had to accidently speared Vinnie into a hospital bed"

Chris Jericho- "You have a point, Thunderbolt" "Now in the WWE, your idol is the current United States Champion, John Cena" "What attributes and what traits do you most like about John Cena?"

Thunderbolt X- "Well I like everything about John Cena but I absolutely love his Never Give Up attitude" "He inspired me to become a wrestler and, just like John, I am now a part of the Make-A-Wish Foundation"

Chris Jericho- "John, is absolutely talented in the ring and on the mic" "Now, is there anyone you can't stand in the WWE?"

Thunderbolt X- "I'll give you 5 names and one word" "Seth Rollins, Triple H, Rusev, Kevin Owens and Kane" "They are all heels and I hate heels"

Chris Jericho- "So you hated me at one stage?"

Thunderbolt X- "I did but I don't know"

Chris Jericho- "Alright, this question will close out the podcast" "What will you do if Drew Archyle accepts your Relentless challenge?"

Thunderbolt X- "The question should be, what won't I do to Drew" "I will physically torture him in that ring" "I will beat him so bad he won't remember who he is" "Bottom line, he won't be feeling anything for quite a while"

Chris Jericho- "Can't wait to see Relentless then" "Anyways that is all we have time for on Talk Is Jericho" "It was nice meeting you Thunderbolt and we have to get you on the show after Relentless"

Thunderbolt X- "It was nice meeting a WWE Legend and hell yeah, I will be back on Talk Is Jericho, for sure"

Chris Jericho- "You heard it first, Thunderbolt X will be back on Talk Is Jericho" "Anyways, we will see you next week, when we interview The Lunatic Fringe, Dean Ambrose"

The camera turns off and the scene fades to black.

I'm a lying asshole who says in public threads that he donated to the fed when he didn't

I'm a whiny bitch who sends shitty PMs to my opponent after he beats me fairly

I'm also pretty sure I might be , except I still don't know what means

Be my friend
Edit Hate Post Like Post