Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-16-2024, 08:42 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The Master Plan
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-05-2013, 11:08 AM

RECAP: Some things have transpired in the life of Sebastian Duke since his last match on Warfare. Jonathan, revealed as the bastard child of the former Pope, and Dukes nemesis, was captured and prepared for execution.

Meanwhile, Silas would be christened as a member of the Brotherhood.

After Silas's induction, it would be time for Jonathan to pay for his sins against the Brotherhood. That's when all hell would break loose at the Compound.

As Jonathan was trapped in the guillotine borrowed from Shane , the High Priest Asmodeus was preparing to administer the Last Rites when choppers were heard in the distance. Hearing of a major accident on the interstate not far from the Compound, and assuming that is where the choppers were headed, the ceremonies were to resume.

They were wrong.

The choppers turned out to belong to the Connecticut State Police and the Drug Enforcement Agency. Duke would order the ceremony halted, Jonathan taken out of the guillotine, and the blade hidden. Jonathan would break free of his captors.

Agents and police would try to round up members of the Brotherhood as Silas and Duke attempted to chase down Jonathan. During the chase, Silas would nearly lose his life as one of the agents tackled him to the ground and put a gun to his head. The agent was preparing to pull the trigger when...

Enter Sebastian Duke.

Duke would ultimately be forced to make a fateful decision. Either allow Silas to die, or save him and let Jonathan escape. He chose to save Silas.

Jonathan escaped successfully and Silas and Duke would head toward the garage. After encountering some bumps in the road on the way to the garage which houses Dukes fleet of trucks. Once inside, they were finally able to make their escape from the Compound just as the police and DEA agents were closing in. Duke would lead the police on a chase that ended when Duke turned the lights out in his truck and entered the woods. The police never had a chance.

Duke and Silas would make it back to the Compound the next morning and receive an apology for he intrusion. It turned out that the police has received a bogus tip that a meth lab was being run in the basement. Essentially revealing yet another rat lived within the confines of the Compound.

Later, Silas would request advice from Duke on leaving the Brotherhood. Duke wanted him to stay but urged him to go. Upon trying to make his exit, the rat would reveal himself in an attempt to bring down Silas. His attempt would be short lived as Silas would end him quickly with one quick snap of the neck.

That very night, Silas's true identity would be revealed. In a late night meeting at the lake, Duke and Silas would meet for the last time. Only he was no longer hidden and claiming to be Silas.

He was Griffin MacAlister/Nick Donnelly all along.

Friday, April 5, 2013 - 1:23 EST

Sebastian Duke sits in the library, finally home and completely recovered from the exhaustion of the weeks XWF events. In the room he sits in his typical seat in the chair against the wall. Asmodeus and Jacob on the sofa a few feet from him. Not all at once, but each take knowing glances toward the empty chair that used to be occupied by the man once known as Silas.

Asmodeus finally breaks the silence in the room.

ASMODEUS: "Have you heard from him, Sebastian?"

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Who?"

ASMODEUS: "Silas."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "No. No, I haven't."

ASMODEUS: "Does it worry you? You two formed quite a bond while he was here."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "He has to do whatever he feels is necessary and I support that."

JACOB: "It doesn't bother you that he hasn't even attempted to contact us? More importantly, contact you?"

ASMODEUS: "Sebastian, its okay to be upset about it. You two became very good friends."

Duke has had enough. He snaps back.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Of course it bothers me! I might have sent him out there alone to die! If things go south for him and he dies, its on my head! Its on me!"

ASMODEUS: "There is one other possibility that you're forgetting."

Duke stares at Asmodeus, waiting for him to explain.

ASMODEUS: "He's tried to kill you before, Sebastian. If things do go south for him, and if he's controlled by them once again.... He could come back here in order to finish the job he started many years ago."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Enough! I've heard enough!"

JACOB: "I don't know, Leader. What if that did happen? What if things did go wrong for him? What if he does come back here to finish you off?"

Duke takes a moment to take in the question. He looks at the floor for a moment, considering his answer. Then looks back up.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Then I'll do what I have to do."

ASMODEUS: "Which is what, exactly?"

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "No one is bigger then the Brotherhood. Not you, Jacob. Not you, Asmodeus. Not even me!"

JACOB: "What are you getting it?"

ASMODEUS: "I'm not following you."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "I'll do what I have to do to protect this Brotherhood."

ASMODEUS: "Oh stop with the rhetoric! Just answer the question. What the hell do you mean?"

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "It means... Permanently. Definitively. With finality....

"I will end him."

Duke stands and exits as Asmodeus and Jacob just look at each other. Taking in what Sebastian just revealed.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Here we are. Just five days removed from the end of the era of mediocrity. An era of mediocrity that was the title reign of Mark Flynn.

"Here I stand. Your reigning, defending United States champion. The Era of Darkness will be ushered in.... against Benjamin Crane. A man I've defeated on a couple of occasions already. A fact that is not going to change this week.

"Crane, get ready for another beating from Sebastian Duke. I'm not in the mood to piss around. The fact is Crane, you've done nothing. You've done nothing but lurk around on the cusp of mediocrity. You're a very minuscule piece of the Warfare puzzle. How you got this title shot I have no idea. You certainly haven't earned it.

"You prance around the ring doing nothing but being a spot monkey for all the marks! Me? I kick ass. I take names. I go out there week after week and unleash hell. I go out there and I TAKE! I don't wait for Witasick or or Heyman to hand me anything. I just take it.

"As you can see, its worked out pretty well."

He holds up the title for a second before lowering back down.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Like I said, Crane. I'm not in the mood to piss around. Get ready for another fuckin' ass kicking. Sebastian Duke comes home to Warfare. Sebastian Duke comes home to usher in the Era of Darkness over his playground. His kingdom.

"You're about to step into the octagon with the most destructive force this company has seen in recent memory. That hasn't changed.

"Take this warning, and take it seriously. Now that I'm the champion, can't nobody stop me!

"Get ready Crane! Get ready to feel pain like you've never felt! Get ready to taste your own fucking blood! Get ready to feel the power, the force, that is Sebastian fucking Duke!

"I am the United States Champion and that fact isn't going to change. Not now, not ever.

"Trust me."

Friday, April 5, 2013 - 2:12 PM EST

Sebastian sits in his office and receives a text from Jacob. He looks down at his phone and reads the text.

JACOB: "Where are you? I need to talk to you."

Duke sits back in stares at the ceiling in thought. He knew it was coming but wasn't quite prepared yet. He looks at his phone to reply to the text.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "I'm in my office. Just come in. We'll talk."

Duke sits back again awaiting the arrival of Jacob. He knows exactly what this is about. Jacob wants to discuss something. More specifically, someone. Moments later Jacob enters. Duke motions with his hand toward the chair and Jacob takes a seat.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "What is it? I mean, I have a pretty good idea what you want to talk about, but lets have it."

JACOB: "Jonathan."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "I suspected as much. I don't see what talking about it is going to do, though. The fact is, we have no idea where he is, when he'll be back, or when he might act."

JACOB: "That's the thing. I have a plan."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "A plan. I see. Well, let's hear it then."

JACOB: "I want to stalk him and follow him like Silas did."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "That's it? We tried that. It didn't work out so well."

JACOB: "Yes, I understand that. However, we made a crucial mistake."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "What are you talking about? That plan I had went flawlessly. We captured him and secured Asmodeus."

JACOB: "I know that. The mistake was, we never found out where he was hiding. The only thing we discovered was the fact that he parked in a garage in town."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "You've captured my interest, Jake. Go on."

JACOB: "See, we made the mistake of only sending one man to track him. That's all well and good but there is one thing we didn't consider and never acted upon. The exits for the garage."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Keep going. I'm not stopping you."

JACOB: "We need to have communications equipment. Multiple men staking out the exits on all sides of the garage. Multiple men staking out every level inside the garage. When he reappears, then we follow him. We follow him all the way to his hideout. Once we know where that is, we formulate another plan to take him out.

"For good."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "What if he's changed his hideout? What if he no longer uses that garage? That's a major flaw in your plan."

JACOB: "I agree, but I think we need to take that chance. We can't wait for him to come and attack us in some way. I assure you, he will."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Point taken. How many levels inside the garage?"

JACOB: "Six."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Plus four sides for him to exit?"

JACOB: "Exactly."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "10 men total?"

JACOB: "No. Not ten. 40."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Where do you get 40?"

JACOB: "I want 4 cars stationed in each corner of every level of the garage. That way no one misses him."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "That's 24, not 40. Plus the four around the garage."

JACOB: "Vans. Four vans staking out the outside. Four men in each van. 24 inside. 16 outside."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "So we would need to buy four vans and 24 cars? That's outrageously expensive. This can't work like that."

JACOB: "It's the only way. Besides, they don't need to be extravagant vehicles. Just disposable vehicles we can either resell or scrap to recoup at least some of the money burned by the purchases."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "You believe this will work? You believe this is the right course of action to take?"

JACOB: "Leader, I believe this is the only course of action at our disposal."

Duke sighs and leans back in his chair, debating in his mind whether to approve this plan or not.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "I... I just don't think we can do it like this, Jacob. I understand how you.."

JACOB: "You understand nothing!"

Jacobs interruption catches Duke off guard.

JACOB: "He is responsible for Lucas's death, Duke! He was my brother! If you do not approve this, I will leave the Brotherhood and I will do it on my own!"

Again, Duke leans back, looking at the ceiling.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "I'll forgive the disrespect you've just showed me. Only because I know your emotions are high. Don't ever do it again.

"Communications equipment. 40 men. 28 vehicles. That's what's needed?"

JACOB: "I apologize, Leader. I didn't intend to disrespect you. That covers it, though."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Impress me. Get it done. Jake, I'm putting 35 grand in your account. Will that cover everything?"

JACOB: "It should, sir."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Spend no more then you need on the vehicles. You're the lead here. Select your men, Commander. I'll have the guards train them in hand to hand combat. I'll get you the weaponry. You take care of the small details. The vehicles, the equipment. Let's get this rolling."

JACOB: "Thank you, sir."

Jacob excitedly starts to exit.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Jake."

JACOB: "Yes, sir?"

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "You can't fail."

JACOB: "I know, sir. I won't fail."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Do you expect casualties?"

JACOB: "I do not expect to lose any man, sir. Should it happen, it's a risk we need to be prepared to take."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Indeed. It's in your hands now. Get this done. Let's act quickly."

JACOB: "Yes, sir."

Jake exits the office with a beaming smile. Duke leans back again, sighing, as the scene fades out.
Edit Hate Post Like Post