Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-16-2024, 09:51 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Edumacated: RP 4
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-11-2015, 04:15 PM

Oh Myyyy. He's really making it easy, isn't he?

Ladies and gentlemen, the self proclaimed King of Extreme is at it again. He talks this big game and never backs it up. He tells the world that he's the vest at everything ever yet, he fails to produce one solitary lick of proof in order to substantiate his claims. It's like he thinks I don't know him. It's like he forgets that we've shared the same wrestling company and the same ring for as long as I've been here. It's like he expects me and everyone else he's ever faced to just let him say whatever he wants and never call him out on it. But of course, the problem with that is that we, as in the XWF roster, do call him out on it.

Early.

And often.

It needs to be made perfectly clear that I do not hold any personal animosity toward Peter Gilmour. I know that one day, when he grows up, he wants to be a real champion again and someday that might just happen. But it never will be at my expense. And the day Peter Gilmour finally claims some legitimate XWF gold again won't be Wednesday night on Warfare. Madfare. Whatever the fuck they're calling this show. It's Warfare Madness folks.

I guess Oaktree and MacClay decided they're better off driving both shows into the ground in one night rather than spreading it out over two.

I digress.

Shit.

Pete, is that trademarked? Fuck it. I'll just send you a check.

Anyhow, let's dive into this epic pipe bomb. More like pipe cleaner, or something like that. Whatever it is, it's infinitely less threatening than an actual pipe bomb.

“I just can't win the big one. Every time I get a title shot, I squander it.”

Your words, Petey. Not mine.

Can I just say that neither the Xtreme title, nor the Intercontinental title for that matter, is the 'big one.' But you say it here yourself, Pete. You squander title shots. Why does Peter Gilmour squander his title shots? The reason is really quite simple and I went into it a little bit the other day. See, many men and woman come into the XWF. They all start out at the bottom of the ladder and they kick and scratch and fight their way toward the top. In the process of doing that, they do the one thing Peter Gilmour simply can not do.

I mean, besides winning. Peter Gilmour just does not improve. He doesn't, whether through shear laziness or just that he's flat out unable to do it, ever get any better. Ladies and gentlemen, Peter Gilmour as as good now as he'll ever be. Coincidentally, that's not all that great.

By the way Pete. There really is no such thing as cheating when you find yourself in an extreme environment like you were last week against Bruce Blingsteen. You claim Bruce cheated to beat you, but the reality of it is that he just plain old beat you.

Digressing. It happens.

Pete goes on to talk about losing a contendership match for the Intercontinental title...

That's right folks. Peter Gilmour loses a contender match and gets a title match. Right on, management. No one thinks like you do.

Fucking brilliant.

“We all saw that loser Austin Fernando steal that chance from me.”

His words.

Peter Gilmour has a problem. He calls the man that beat him a loser. If Austin Fernando is a loser, and I don't disagree with that notion, then what does that make Peter Gilmour?

A bigger fucking loser.

Moreover. Peter Gilmour insists that I defended my big expensive paper weight championship against Austin Fernando and that I whooped his ass. Now, that's not entirely untrue. I did get me some of Austin Fernando, but number one, the title was not on the line and no, I have no idea why it wasn't. And two, Austin Fernando did not lose to me. I forget who I beat, but it wasn't Austin Fernando.

“I'm not some scrub like Austin Fernando or Mastermind or even Cain is.”

Words. Those are his.

Didn't you lose to all three of those guys? Oh well. I don't know if he did or didn't. Also I just don't really care. I just like the fact that he calls them scrubs when he could barely beat any of them himself. If he could at all.

“I know you said there is no real competition for the titles and I tend to agree but saying that puts me into the equation.”

He can't math.

Peter Gilmour is admitting here that he is not competition for me. One plus one is always two. One: there is not competition for the titles. Plus one: that puts me into the equation. Equals: Peter Gilmour is a fucking idiot.

You deserve this title shot because we'd be an epic match? Dude, we've already established the fact that you're not even competition for me. You don't deserve this match. Not even a little bit. Matthew fucking Pinetar through a god damn dart with a bunch of names on a dartboard and landed on Gilmour. That's how Peter Gilmour supposedly “deserved” this match. He lost a contender match to the Warfare title. He's then placed in an Xtreme title match. He lost that title match last week. So, his reward for being a total fucking failure at anything that doesn't include Dimallisher and Poppa Feder, is more title matches that he's sure to lose.

Congratulations Pete. You are this weeks charity case. First Mastermind, then Cain. Now you.

They definitely didn't book it for ratings. No one wants to tune in and watch me kick your shitty ass all over the ring for twenty minutes. But I'm gonna do it. Then I'll pin you and cash my check. Why? Because I simply have nothing better to do inside that ring than to kick someones ass and go the fuck home.

He continues on, talking about the Brotherhood.

And I quote, “But our friendship faded when you kicked me out because I was the weakest link of the group. That my friend is TRUTH!” end quote.

I mean, seriously? Do I even have to say anything here? He pretty much already did the work for me.

“My good friend Dim didn't carry me to the tag titles.”

So on and so forth.

He claims they worked together and all that happy horse shit. He forgets, it was my The Black Circle brethren that won those titles for both of them. I was there. I remember. Let's take a look back in time, Pete.

Quote:ZZZZZAAAAAAPPPPPPP!

Madison just prodded Dim! And the big man falls right on top of Frodo Smackins. Gilmour piles on! Then Madison! Duke! NAZI! Enigma! The entire The Black Circle along with Pete and Dim are covering the dwarf, Frodo Smackins!

3!

The date was June 21.

The year was 2014.

It's Texas Memorial Stadium in Austin, Texas.

It's Leap of Faith.

And ya know what? A leap of faith is exactly what Peter Gilmour has going on. He believes that he's going to win, but he forgets just one thing. He's leaping into the lions den. And I'm the King.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sebastian Duke's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (05-11-2015)