Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-28-2024, 10:23 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Wipe the dirt off your face (RP#2 Monday Madness)
Grime Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

04-28-2015, 07:37 PM

::The following is a pre-recorded video from 30,000 feet::

Grime is sitting in his business class seat on the 747 United flight #781, a direct flight from Denver International Airport to McCarran International Airport in Las Vegas, Nevada. Grime is drinking with Brittany Near in the window seat next to him. Flight attendants have already gone around dispensing drinks to the passengers. You hear the pilot come on over the intercom.

Pilot: This is your Captain speaking. We are about thirty minutes ETA to McCarran International Airport. We hope you enjoyed your flight. In about fifteen minutes I will be turning the seat belt sign on. This would be a good time to use the restroom if you need to. We thank you for flying with United and hope you enjoy your stay in Las Vegas.

Grime looks over at Brittany. He smiles as she stares out the window.

Grime: Ah, Las Vegas. The city that never sleeps. Not a bad spot for Wednesday Warfare. Figured it'd be nice to drop in and say hello.

Brittany looks at Grime and smiles at him. He takes her hand and then looks at the camera.

Grime: Hey, Ray Tings! Buddy! How you been? Was wondering when you were going to decide to open your mouth about our match this coming Monday. I've got to say, you really pulled out all the old granny style insults this time. Right? I mean, 'ass clown' really is pretty old school. You must be so proud of your multi-talented wrestling abilities. You've bored me with all that mumbo jumbo. Feel free to use any type of style you like. Maybe you'll bring something no one has ever heard of and get your fifteen seconds of fame in the ring. But, fifteen seconds is about all the publicity you'll bring to the XWF. You...sir...are one exciting character. Bringing the ratings to the XWF! The man, Ray Tings!

Grime reaches for his airline sized glass of beer. He takes a drink and wipes the moisture off his lips onto the sleeve of his shirt.

Grime: You actually called us some fart suckers?

Grime chuckles.

Grime: What's next? Pooper scoopers? You've covered 'ass clown', 'fart suckers', 'dirty, filthy, slime'. I'm glad that you think Scully, Griff and I give the wrestling industry a dirty name. You're whole little speech was about dirty things. Are you obsessed with that, Ray? Do I need to bring you some Mr. Clean? Maybe we ought to invite all the major cleaning companies around the world to Monday Night Madness and see what they can do to wash you off after the show's over. Hose you down real good and let you go pouting to your hotel room? Speaking of ratings, maybe you'll be able to watch Madness over again and see exactly what brings the ratings to the XWF. I'll tell you what will bring ratings. Me kicking your ass and slapping you in the mouth. I'll remove that shit talking residue from your lips and replace them with a thing I like to call a big knuckle sandwich with a black and blue result.

Grime makes a fist with his left hand as he rests his right arm on the armrest between himself and Brittany.

Grime: I wonder what ratings there were this week when you decided to flap at the lips. I'm just curious. I bet the ratings went sky rocketing...because those who heard what you had to say are still asleep five hours later. When people want something extremely boring they have but to listen to what you have to say. The snoring will echo around the world as Ray Tings speaks his mind.

Grime rests his left arm back on the armrest. He reaches again for his beer with his other hand and gulps the beer down.

Grime: You like talking about my habits as a drinker and a cigarette smoker. You seem to have Colorado jokes. Though cow tipping seems to be a redneck thing to do and mind you I've tried it once...very entertaining. However, you mistake me for a redneck. You want to label me with your stereo type, huh? Fine by me. No matter how many stereo type labels you want to hand out, Ray, there will be one thing that everyone will know for sure when Monday Night is over. The ratings went sky high as Ray Tings, Scully, and Griff experience what happens when you don't wear a helmet.

A flight attendants begin to pick up the trash and drink containers throughout the plain as a lovely woman comes and takes Grime's glass. He lifts the tray up and latches it to the back of seat. The pilot comes back on over the intercom.

Pilot: Ladies and gentlemen, this your Captain once again. Please put your trays in the upright position. We are beginning to make our descent toward the runway. Please dispose of all your trash as the flight attendants come around to collect it. Once again, thank you for choosing United and please enjoy stay in Las Vegas, the city that never sleeps.

Grime looks around. He seems like he can't find something. Brittany looks over at him and whispers.

Brittany: What are you looking for?

Grime: Trash. I want to make sure they get it all.

Grime has a smirk on his face and then looks at the camera once again.

Grime: Oh right, Ray Tings isn't on this flight.

Grime waves at the camera and then makes a cut motion with his hand and the camera man turns off the camera.
Edit Hate Post Like Post