Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-29-2024, 01:06 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Great. Terrific. Awesome
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-01-2015, 06:21 AM

Scully is in his games room, sat comfortably in his computer chair and playing Grand Theft Auto V. He has a mug of tea to the side of him on a little table. He has his headset on as he's playing online with a friend. Well, some Japanese guy only known by his Xbox live name as Suzuki4567. The thing is Skull can't even understand him, cuz his Japanese friend doesn’'t speak hardly any English.

Skull and Suzuki4567 are just about to complete a heist where they share the money 50/50. Scully is the driver as they speed in the Black armoured car as the police give chase. They've just robbed a bank together. They are on the bridge where Skull has to drive underneath a helicopter. The helicopter in front, has a large magnet under its body. Skull catches up to it and drives underneath it. The magnet lifts the car up as the Mission Passed message comes on screen.

A big grin emerges on Skulls face as he spins round in his computer chair. He looks at the screen as he awarded 70,000 dollars. Skull is chuffed as he takes a drink of his tea. Back to the game and Scully's character appears next to Suzuki4567.

"So what you want to do now?"

Suzuki4567 doesn’t say anything. His character pulls out a rifle and goes crazy on Skulls character, killing him in the process and taking two hundred dollars off Skulls money. Skull was too slow to react.

"What da fudge?"

Suzuki4567 "Fook you, bitch!"

A message then appears on the screen that Suzuki4567 has left the game. Skull can't believe it.

"Fudging Cuntie!"

Skull takes the headset off and throws the controller on the floor. Natalie enters the room as she looks at a frustrated Scully.

Natalie "Are you ready?"

"That grandmother Facker! Some guy just killed me, I thought we were friends."

Natalie "It's only a game. You ready to go then? I got my appointment in like twenty minutes.

"What appointment?"

Natalie "I've told you a couple of times now. I even told you earlier, my doctors appointment at eleven."

"Why are you sick? You look fine to me. Damn fine!"

Natalie "No I am not sick. We've got to discuss the pregnancy with the doctor."

"Do I have to go?"

Natalie "Yes."

"Alright."

Scully sighs and stands up from the chair as he follows Natalie down the stairs. They go through the kitchen and into the garage. Skull opens the passenger door for Natalie like a true gentlemen. She smiles at him and kisses him on the lips before getting into the car. Skull closes the door behind her and gets in the drivers side. Skull puts the key into the ignition and starts the car. Dance music blasts out of the speakers as Natalie turns it down. Skull sighs. He begins rolling forward. Natalie grabs the handbrake and stops the vehicle.

"What you do that for?"

Natalie "Aren't you going to open the garage door?"

"Oh yeah."

Skull goes in to the dashboard of the car and grabs the remote control. He opens the door and away they go.

They arrive at the doctors as Skull parks the car. They get out of the vehicle and make their way towards the entrance. Natalie is excited, she has a huge grin on her face, Scully however isn't too sure. Natalie offers her hand. Skull accepts and they hold each others hand into the doctors surgery. Natalie signs herself in using the check in machine. They then sit down hand in hand. There are a few people waiting. Mainly some O.A.P'S and young children.

"What now?"

Natalie "We wait!"

Skull sulks, crossing his arms and looking around at all the other patients. Old women and old men coughing. People with tissues for their snotty noses. Children playing with the toys. Toys? Scully's face lights up as he see's a Thomas The Tank Engine book. Skull leans over and grabs it. He opens the book and begins to read to himself. Other patients look at Skull, questioning why he would want a child's book. Natalie feels embarrassed. Skull enjoys ìt as he reads about Thomas, Gordan, Percy, James and all the other trains.

There is a ping sound as Natalie look up at the screen. 'Alfred Star to Room 3 please.' Skull looks up too and sighs. Skull has read the Thomas book and puts it back. A baby begins crying, Skull puts his hands over his ears. The mother tries to calm the baby down as Scully looks over. The ping sound emerges again as everyone looks up at the screen. 'Natalie Painton to room 2 please.'

Skull and Natalie get up from the chair and walk to room 2 of the doctor surgery. On the door there is a sign that reads; Dr. Johnson, Room 2. Natalie knocks the door, the doctor tells them to enter. The doctor is sat at his desk, facing the door. He smiles at both of them.

Doctor Johnson "Hello, please take a seat."

Natalie and Skull smile at the doctor, taking a seat opposite him.

Doctor Johnson "So I've looked through your medical file, Natalie and first of all I'd like to say congratulations."

Natalie "Thank you very much."

Doctor Johnson "In the early stages, we just ask you to take each day as it comes. I can see by your records that this is your first baby. Being a mother isn't easy, but you're prepared?"

Natalie "Yes, most definitely. I've wanted a child for a couple of years now and although it wasn't planned, I am very happy. I wanted to be in a stable relationship, first."

The doctor then looks at Scully.

Doctor Johnson "Are you the father?"

"I am.. I'm da facking daddy now!"

Natalie "Language Mike."

Doctor Johnson "It's okay, I can see that he is overly excited. So Mike, how do you feel about being a father? Is this something you want to be apart of?"

"If I'm honest, I am a little scared. All that responsibility is scary but I will do my best. I will teach them how to count to ten, I struggle to count any further and I will teach them how to tie their shoes. I'm a pro now. I can read children's books and I will be a good play mate."

Doctor Johnson "What about feeding them? Bathing the baby? What about changing the babies nappies?"

"Really? I gotta do that shanizzle. That sounds boring and I definitely don't wan't to change nappies. That's gross. Can't they use the toilet like normal people?"

Natalie "Of course not, Mike! They will need us to do that for them."

"Doctor Johnson "Babies have to learn just like we all do."

"I always wondered why they don't talk and just sit there, dribbling. Or they just cry."

Doctor Johnson raises his eyebrows at Scully, not sure if he's being serious or not.

Doctor Johnson "Anyway, so Natalie obviously your body will go through changes. You might like eating something peculiar, something you've never liked before. You will be more hormonal, might even cry sometimes and be over sensitive but it's all normal."

"Arr.. Great!"

Doctor Johnson "It's a natural process. Don't be afraid to come and see me, if your ever worried. There is lots of help for you. You can join groups with other mothers too."

Natalie "Do you have any leaflets on these groups?"

Doctor Johnson "Yeah of course. I have a couple."

The doctor hands Natalie the leaflets.

Natalie "Thank you."

Doctor Johnson "You're welcome. I will arrange for you to see a midwife in a couple of weeks time. The midwife will be able to give you more information and estimate a due date with you."

The doctor starts typing away on the computer. Natalie smiles at Scully. The doctor goes into the draws and grabs an appointment card. He writes the time, date etc.. For the midwife appointment and hands it to Natalie.

Natalie "Thank you for your help."

Natalie and Skull stand up from the chair and smile at Doctor Johnson.

"Thanks dude."

Skull puts his fist out for the doctor to give him firms. The doctor raises his eyebrows.

"Don't leave me hanging."

Doctor Johnson reluctantly gives Scully firms. Skull smirks as they turn around and leave the doctors room. Skull and Natalie hold each others hand as they exit the doctors surgery.

Natalie "Well, that went well. It's official, we're gonna be parents."

"Can I have a kinder egg now?"

Natalie "If you must. We'll stop at the shop on the way home."

Natalie and Skull kiss as they get to the car. Skull opens the door for Nat again and then walks round to the drivers side. His starts the engine and he reverses out of the bay, away they go... To buy Scully a kinder egg.
Edit Hate Post Like Post