Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-16-2024, 12:36 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
going back to Wednesday's (rp #1 vs Stalker/King)
TheXtremist"Bryce" Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Raging Face

(heavily cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

04-01-2013, 09:44 AM

I don't know how to add videos here so

The scene comes to life with Bryce surrounded by criminals they all have weapons and those weapons are aimed at Bryce, he doesn't know what to do, he tries to flee however it is unsuccessful. He feels trapped, he has no escape. You see he is in the solitary confinment room of a prison, and the prisoners managed to get a hold of weapons and start a prison break, they saw him and then he knew he was as good as dead, what a terrible way to go. They are just about to shoot him when.........................

Bryce wakes up feeling clamy, he slowly begins to calm himself and collect his thoughts.

Bryce: Godamn insomnia

He gets up and goes to take some medication.

Bryce:Why can't I just ever get a peaceful sleep. What time is it anyways?

He looks at the clock, it's still only 1 am

Bryce:Well that's nice, I got an hour of sleep and in two days I have a tag match. If only I could get one night just one, where I got a full, peaceful sleep. It would make my day.

He goes to grab a cup of coffee to get himself more awake and aware, he then turns on the TV and sees that the Miami Heat lost to the Chicago Bulls

Bryce:Great there is two things wrong

He gets mad and almost throws his coffee when he calms himself.

Bryce:Ok let's look at the positives here, I am more then likely going to win my match. Let's see, what else is positive, um. I guess nothing, I am a fricking insomniac, I can't get shit for sleep, and I have a head ache.

He almosts start to rip his hair out. However, he manages to calm himself.

Bryce: I can't do this right now.

He turns the cammera off.
......................................................................................................................

So my opponents are either going to sandbag or no-show, all well, fine with me. Doesn't mean we are going to go easy on them. On this day of the week, my career took off. Wednesday, April 28th, 2011 I made my debut for Wednesday Night Elevation, defeating The Cool One, On Wednesday, May 23, 2012 I made my first appearance on Wednesday Night Warfare by defeating Mike Mayhem, let's face it, I thrive on this day of the week, and this match will be no different. I am going to walk in, win, leave. It is a pretty simple consept, sure I am going to make sure Stalker Knight and King Nothing NEVER Challenge me again. However the basic consept is I win they lose, that is how it is going to work out. So go ahead and try your hardest you two, because I have a game plan, and that game plan gives me wins. So see you Wednesday, and enjoy the crimson mask left on your face afterwords.

Win/Loss records

The Xtremist Bryce- 3-5

Sophia Sanchez- 0-0

Overal Record- 3-3

The Fallen

Crimson Dong
Josh Woodrum
Stalker Knight
King Nothing
Masked Warrior
Thomas Matthews

Next Victim(s)