Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-02-2024, 03:59 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
A Pest and the Blizzard
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-04-2015, 08:12 PM

Pest:Karl Cross, you are truly a fool. I told you not to fall on past laurels, and told you how little they matter this week. I did not mention your past laurels, I asked you not to behave like Aidan Collins. Congratulations, you are behaving as he. Do try and keep things correct, at least when addressing me. Lest you not be made to look a fool. Karl, the jungle I honed my craft in was not littered with mere trees as the rainforest of the Amazon. It was littered with bodies, and mines, and traps. It was not I that broke in the jungle. I survived and conquered the jungle. Many did not.

And Karl, let us evaluate your entire viewpoint for this week, shall we? You are bragging about being superior to an old man. That is your feat of strength. I am of an age to draw Social Security, and you place yourself as above me in terms of athleticism. Congratulations again, Aidan Jr. You are putting on a fantastic show of bravado and masculinity this week. What is next for you? Are you going to go beat the mentally handicapped in a spelling contest? Beat the wheelchair bound in a running race? You are the very epitome of toughness, Karl. Have you realized this, yet?

This is why you defeated the nobodies at Lethal Lottery, because you are so fantastic. Am I correct? This is why the new kids should envy you? I do not envy you. I do not fear you.

You are not fearsome. Do you know why I spoke of myself as a nightmare? Not because I believe I have a pact with the devil, nor do I hold any of the ideals that I am truly a monster. Despite the fact that I do refer to myself as the monster under your bed. No, I am a Nightmare because I do bring fear to the hearts and minds of parents around the world. When fathers see that Pest will be in their town, they panic and hide their daughters. When mothers see me in their town, they hide themselves. The Pest is every parent's nightmare. He does what so few in the world of Wrestling succeed in doing. He truly panics parents. Because he comes and he takes daughters. Dylan George is the man who wishes he could strike fear like I do, but he does it by playing games out of a 1970's Horror film, I actually strike fear by doing what others won't. Wrestlers make threats, I make fathers eat the flesh of their deceased wives.

Your false bravado, which you will now attempt to pass off as real confidence, but it is false, that reminds me of a certain God we all know. You may not, as you are an utterly ignorant cretin, but his name is Mystica. He would flaunt around preparing for a battle and attempting to amaze with his threats. Mystica came in and won his Xtreme title from a rookie, a man who had done nothing in the ring, but managed to get a lucky pin on Mark Flynn. Mystica immediately turns around and loses his title to Mastermind. Despite his overly confident words. Then, Mystica came back for the Lethal Lottery tournament, and he lost to Vinnie Lane. Since you are incapable of understanding my point, Karl, I will elaborate. You spout off as if you are some sort of tough man, some threat, and yet when faced with any opposition worth a shit, you lose. As I shall prove on Monday.

Or, would you prefer to admit now that you are not as skilled as you would have us believe? Will this charade of excellence persist when you are pinned to the mat? Will you baseless pride continue much like your opponent at Lethal Lottery, Hero Extreme? Karl Cross, claiming that he only lost to me because he allowed it. Or would it be due to the General Managers of Madness being unfair, and hating you? Will you create a hashtag movement? Should I prefer to tote that around to make you feel better as I did to Aidan?

Karl Cross, king of boring repetition, and turning everything into a dick measuring contest. Karl Cross, known for only one line, "I'm Karl Cross, and I'm better than you are." That is the extent of Karl Cross' work, ladies and gentlemen. I just saved you the entire 30 seconds you were going to spend debating on whether or not to watch his work. And maybe, just maybe, Karl Cross will go and use the magic of my editing trick to change the video to play the name of the listener in spots. Something I began doing months ago, and then grew bored of it. All of us grew bored of it. And yet, Karl is back trying to make it seem new and exciting. Because Karl Cross wants us to be impressed with his existence. Sadly, whatever respect I may have had for Karl, disappeared the second he began to repeat the same lines he had used prior. Karl Cross, boring fuck.

After witnessing Karl Cross' latest piece of repetitive promotional trash, I am quickly realizing how ignorant Karl Cross is. He has not only failed to do any research on his opponent, but he is also once again using words incorrectly. You see, Cross, I am not a pedophile. Pedophiles seek out sexual partners who are under the age of 12. I do not. My partners are young, yes, but I do not sleep with those under the age of 11. No, my partners have reached the mark of puberty. That would place me in the land of the Ephebophile. That is attraction to late puberty. Karl Cross does not understand words. Poor Karl Cross, attempting to shout from the rafters about his superiority, but he is unable to figure out what a rafter is. As evidenced by this being the second time I have had to correct Karl's word usage. The first being his fumble at attempting to threaten me with decimation. I would enter at One Hundred Percent, and leave at ninety. That would leave Karl where? Pinned beneath a barely sweating old man? That much is true. Karl Cross knows factually that I will require little effort to beat him. As contradicted by his overly boastful promos.

Karl Cross delves into the land of homosexual jokes, despite telling Hero that such discussions do not belong in the land of Wrestling. Karl Cross is juvenile, and a fool. He also follows it up with the notion that I rape my daughter, despite my homosexuality. Would that make me Bisexual, Karl? Or, do I simply not care about the gender of the person I am sleeping with? Either notion that you follow is incorrect, Karl. Not that such matters are of importance, to anyone except for Karl. Karl has decided that my sex life interests him. Curious.

Karl Cross likes to comment on my intelligence, for not loading a gun properly, and for not knowing how to load one. Despite the fact that I had not loaded the gun, I had simply left it as it was after I had taken it from someone. As would have been noted had Karl done his research instead of running his mouth. Karl Cross likes to run his mouth simply to hear himself speak. Because Karl Cross is a fool who must speak lest he be left with the sound of his own ignorant thoughts. Karl Cross reminds me more and more of Aidan Collins the more he opens his mouth. Perhaps there is a connection.

The Pest is not a bad man. The Pest is a horrible man. I know this, and the world knows this. I choose my actions solely because they bring me pleasure in some form. Could I have said no to what I did in Vietnam? Yes. But, I chose not to. Could I have ignored the girls I chased, to move onto someone my own age? Perhaps. But, that would not have brought me pleasure. Could I have turned away from my daughter's room at nights? Yes. But why would I? Her flesh was so inviting. The Pest simply chooses what brings him joy. Or, chose. Now, now, the Pest chooses what is better for The Pest and the Boy. Yes, Karl, I am putting another male's needs alongside my own. That is no an act of homosexuality, the boy is my son. I am raising the boy.

It is not a normal life that I seek, Karl. Had it been, I would perhaps use my real name. I would seek a normal job, I would cease living my life the way I do. No, all I am after is freedom from the ghosts of those I lost, and those I failed. Barbie, the only girl in my life that I truly loved, she haunts me. Haunts my dreams, haunts my waking hours, and all of the moments in between. The man who I failed to save, Clover. My daughter, is the latest of the ghosts. All I require is freedom from the ghosts. Normality is not of interest to me. Had I chosen to attempt at being hum drum and uninteresting I would have donned the moniker Karl Cross.

Karl, do I need to educate you on the meaning of words again, or will it suffice to say that I am mentally capable of choosing the right path, and yet, I ignore the path you deem correct?

Karl, you want to speak on the nature of the pauses I take in my words, and yet you fail to pause at all, when one is deemed more than necessary. All the while combining two sentences without a simple pause. Karl, space, your, thoughts, better. Or do not criticize how I speak. You do not get it both ways. Not while claiming mental and physically superiority. Choose a side.

And Karl, do not repeat your sentiments just rephrased. It is boring. Something you chose to criticize last week, and yet, you have been called on doing. Again.

I have encountered many minds like Karl Cross, Aidan Collins is the one that sticks to the mind the most. Peter Gilmour is another. The difference, Karl, is that Peter has beaten me, despite the wins being planned by those above and myself. Peter was kept out of the loop. Karl will not best me. He cannot even form a sentence properly. One is left questioning if he is even capable of lacing his shoes properly, or if he chose to go the Velcro route.

If I were you, that is the correct form, Karl. Do not claim mental superiority when you misuse simple concepts. You are speaking in the subjunctive mood, you simple minded fool.

The Pest is siting in a room. Alone. Waiting. The soft fabric of the chair beneath the Pest is of little comfort. The room is cold, and the Pest is bored. He stands, and readies himself. Preparing to leave. The door opens, and an old man walks in. He is walking with a cane, and has a very noticeable limp. The Pest looks at the man, as he makes his way to his desk. He sits, and stares at the Pest.

Doctor:James Stevens, is it?

Pest:Yes.

Doctor:Cut the shit, Pest.

Pest:Excuse me?

Doctor:Your name isn't James Stevens. I know you.

Pest:How do you know me?

Doctor:We were in the hospital in Okinawa together. You told me your name, should you choose not to use it now, I won't. But, do not play me, Pest.

Pest:Very well. Would you prefer me to continue using the fake name on your paperwork?

Doctor:If you choose. Would you care to tell me why you're here?

Pest:I am seeing ghosts, and they are telling me to end my life.

Doctor:Ghosts?

Pest:Hallucinations. I am hallucinating about people. And they are telling me to kill myself.

Doctor:So, your own psyche is telling you to kill yourself? And using images of people you lost to convey the message?

Pest:Yes.

Doctor:What people?

Pest:My daughter. Clover. And the only girl I ever truly loved.

Doctor:Interesting. How did you lose these people?

Pest:Suicide for my daughter, Clover was lost in the war, and girl, Barbie, was in massive pain, she was crippled, and bedridden. We had a child together, and the child died shortly after birth. Barbie was wanted to die, so I assisted in her suicide.

Doctor:Violent deaths?

Pest:Less so for Barbie, but yes for Clover and my daughter.

Doctor:What was your daughter's name?

Pest:I will not say.

Doctor:Fine. Pest, you will need to open up more if you wish to receive help from me.

The Pest and the Doctor continue to discuss Pest' issues, and his past. They discuss the war, and the Doctor tells Pest the story of losing his leg. The Pest's time runs to a close, and they schedule another appointment for the Pest. He leaves, and heads to his house where he finds the boy is fighting with the Girl, Angela. Over what to watch on Television.