Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-09-2024, 07:27 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
If Life Is A Video Game, Then Most Of Us Have No Chance Of Winning.
Game Girl Offline
(ง︡'-'︠)ง

XWF FanBase:
Kids, disabled people, casual fans

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by most adult male fans)

02-26-2015, 08:39 PM Star  If Life Is A Video Game, Then Most Of Us Have No Chance Of Winning. -->

[Image: PVz5qIn.png]

"If video games have taught me anything it's if you encounter enemies, you're going the right way."
~ Anonymous

P R E V I O U S L Y . . .
[Image: jOw0Xsd.png]
*cough* "Gah . . . Why does this hurt so much? *cough* It shouldn't hurt this much. . . . Someone . Please . . Help me."

Game Boy tries to move but he can barely lift a finger, so, he lies there. In unimaginable pain, he closes his eyes. The enemy underneath GB starts to flicker and disappears causing our hero to fall a few extra feet which must of hurt a bit. Game Boy grunts in pain and stares at the ceiling again, nothing but a low buzz and a red light fill this room. Suddenly, a blue light ignites from GB and he draws a sharp breath as his eyes widen.

LEVEL UP!

Game Boy nips up revived from the level up, he smiles widely and looks around the room.

"Oh I love experience points and progress bars! Thank you random minion! Okay, now to get out of here."

Peter Gilmour Said:And don't give me that bullshit how [REDACTED] "killed" me by putting me under a load of sh-

Before the orb could relay Peter's message, GB obliterates it with an energy blast and continues to search for the source of the red glow, until he see a large crystal stuck into the ground with unfamiliar runes inscribed in crayon.

"That must be the ancient evil Princess talked about! Well, guess I should destroy it."

GB powers up a ball of energy in his hand and aims his palm at the crystal, but he stops and the energy dies down when he see a large creature run into the room. The creature is a peculiar one, large with a design of Bowser but with the face of Peter Gilmour. He laughs as he runs into the room and grabs the large crystal pulling it from the floor, the creature's pupils space apart from each other and drool flows from his mouth and he looks at Game Boy.

GILSER:
"Duuuh the stone of is mine! SUCK MY DICK FAGET!"

Our hero raises an eyebrow at GILSER as he runs away like a horse with shoes on, and the laces on the shoes have been tied together. GILSER runs straight through the wall and falls into the canyon below. GB looks confused to say the least.

"Stone of . Peter Gilmour monster. Yup. That explains everything."

Game Boy dusts off his hands and begins to walk away but the ground shakes and where the crystal was, an eruption of black ooze and ones and zeroes spill out, tearing through the ceiling. GB looks on at this in awe.

"Oh no. Not again."

N O W . . .
Game Boy stands speechless as the mass of black burst through the ceiling of the room, and carrying on, going up and up without stopping. The eruption hits the room Game Boy started in, engulfing the giant knight boss that cast GB down, the black ooze covers the knight as he roars in pain, blasting him into pixels and shooting back up into the air in a straight line. The blackness shoots through the roof and high into the air, parting the clouds. Game Boy stands at the source, the force making his clothes ripple as he covers his eyes as dust starts to kick up around the room. The noise of this thing is unbearable, trust me. And suddenly, silence. The last stream of the ooze vanishes up in the sky and nothing but deafening silence. Game Boy uncovers his eyes and stares at the well, worried with his mouth agape. He slowly goes closer to the hole and looks down into the seemingly endless abyss. He gulps and looks at the perfect circle the eruption made, seeing the minor enemies looking down at him, they jolt back and run away. Game Boy falls back into a seated position, sweat pours from him as he breathes heavily. He starts to mutter to himself.

"Not again. Not again. Not again. . . . Princess. Up, up, down, down, left, right, left OOF!"

A shadowy figure with a swift blow to the back of GB's head knocks him out and blackness.

. . .

[Image: loadingbar.gif]
That ledge too high or that platform too far? Try using the double jump by tapping X once then once again in the air!

Exhausted sigh. Loading screens. Why did the gods create loading screens?

. . .

Ah. Finally. Game Boy sits in a chair, snoozing, his head down and a rope tied around his waist. A hand wrapped around the hand of a bucket is seen as water is thrown onto Game Boy, who jolts up snapping out of his sleep and quickly looking around until his eyes fall on his attacker.

[Image: PKwm7k6.jpg?2]

. . . . .

[Image: 2iQezWm.png]

". . . Hi."

[Image: zEyc4UV.png?3]
"Shut up."

"Okay."

The girl strolls closer to Game Boy who shies away from her and looks away. She crouches down to be on the seated GB's eye level, he gulps as his eyes dart to her position. Realizing she does nothing, GB slowly turns to face her.

"What's your name?"

Game Boy remains silent.

" ?? I'm waiting."

"You told me to shut up."

The girl simply sighs and looks down, she looks back up, brushing hair out of her face.

"You can speak now."

"Oh okay. Thanks . . Uh . . . What was the question?"

"Your name. What is it. Jeez."

"Oh. Game Boy. Nice to meet you! I'd shake your hand if I wasn't tied to this chair. Aha . . ."

The girl raises an eyebrow and stands up straight, resting her hands on her hips.

". . . You're not tied down you idiot."

Game Boy looks confused for a moment before raising his hand up and looking at them with a smile on his face. The girl simply shakes her head.

"What's your name?"

"I ask the questions here."

"Well, you know my name. How about we trade answers?"

"Why would I do that?"

"Be-caaause I'm not tied down and can blast through a wall with ease?"

The girl looks a little wide eyed at Game Boy and ponders for a moment.

". . . Paige."

"That's a nice name. Were you named after a book?"

"What? Nevermind. Shut up. What did you do at that fortress?"

"Nothing much. My question, doooo you have a boyfriend?"

Paige blushes. Or her face turns red in anger?

"I need more information than that."

"Fiiine :/ Princess told me that there was a great evil in that fortress, I went in, fought a boss and got . . . And beat him with ease! I then climbed down into the depths of the fortress where I found this red crystal, I want to destroy it but this, monster, stole it before I could. He fell to his death. Then. . . something came out of the hole the crystal was blocking."

"So, you didn't release it on purpose?"

"What!? Of course not! I know what that thing is! I would never release that."

"But you were going to destroy the crystal. So you would have released it."

"Well . . . I wasn't going to destroy it if I knew what it was blocking. My question! Where am I?"

"In my house."

Game Boy looks around at the grey walls and empty room, empty except for some litter and clothing? Around the room.

"I like it. Very, traditional."

". . . Okay, so you went into the fortress and then it got released?"

"Yes. Now, if you don't mind I need to stop it."

Game Boy gets to his feet and starts to walk, but Paige stops him.

"Wait! You can't do it alone."

"I did before."

Paige looks deeply at Game Boy, she steps aside and lets GB walk past her. She hesitates before turning around.

"Game Boy. Let me help."

Game Boy stops at the door, his hand grasping the handle.

"It'll be too dangerous."

"I can handle myself. Trust me."

GB turns to Paige and smirks. He nods at her and opens the front door, and immediately jumps back with a girlish scream when he sees Princess at the door with her arms folded.

[Image: JxjI6Ol.png?3]
"What did you do!?"

"Nothing! I just met her!"

Princess' glare snaps to Paige.

"Oh, hello Paige."

"Princess."

"You two know each other?"

The girls speak simultaneously as they look at GB.

[Image: zEyc4UV.png?3] [Image: JxjI6Ol.png?3]
"No." "No."

Game Boy looks between the two, fairly angry women.

"Well, me and Paige have a Corruption to stop soooo."

"Game Boy. I can't believe you released it."

"It wasn't my fault! Honest. If I knew the Corruption was down there, I wouldn't have touched it. You're the one who told me to go down there!"

"To stop that idiot creature from stealing the crystal!"

"Well. . . A little quest information would have helped."

"It doesn't matter anymore. The Corruption has been released, we need to find the source and stop it from destroying all we know. For the love of Nirva, it's like all those years ago are repeating."

"I won't let it get that bad."

"You're going to need help. I'll find the locations of the old heroes."

"Woah seriously? Like Palanius the Strong? Those guys!?"

"Yes. They're retired but they will be willing to stand with you."

"Awesome."

"Okay, come with me back to the palace, we'll discuss a battle plan."

The three move out of the door onto the green grass on a small hillside by the sea. They start to walk to the large tank that took Game Boy to the fortress.

"Hey er Princess. How did you know where I was?"

"Teehee. Never you mind about that GB."

Game Boy lowers his brow and looks to Paige who giggles under her breath. While walking to the tank, a bright blue orb flies through the air and stops in front of Game Boy.

NEW MESSAGE FROM XWF!

"I thought I exploded you?"

PLAYING MESSAGE! *click*
Peter Gilmour Said:"Team ten will be.."

"Grr."

Peter Gilmour Said:"Mystica. Hope it's not me I don't team with pussies."

"You are such a glitch Peter. Why won't you leave me alone!"

Peter Gilmour Said:"And his partner iss ... Hahahahahah! Game Boy!"

"I'm in a team? ... Oooooh. I'm meant to be in XWF. But that's meant to be weeks away! Why are they announcing the teams now?"

"Yeaaaah. About that. I hit you a lot harder than I though. You kinda went into a coma."

Paige rubs her arm as she shies away from GB, who turns to her infuriated.

"You kinda put me in a coma!?"

"Enchanted hammer dude! A lot of damage. Sorry."

"Great! So the Corruption has a head start and I've got to go to Urf sometime this week. I've got some catching up to do."

"I wouldn't worry GB, according to Gretchin time on Urf moves differently to Narfinex, you may just be getting starting on Urf. But now, we have a bigger threat to deal with."

Paige pats Game Boy on the shoulder as a type of sorry and hops into the tank after Princess, Game Boy rubs his forehead and looks up to the sky. He stays there for a few seconds and walks to the tank.

"Yeah. . . I'm just getting started."

WORLD 3 - LEVEL 1 COMPLETE!

[Image: mAmAfiJ.png]

Edit Hate Post Like Post