Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-10-2024, 08:02 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Set Free
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-23-2015, 07:14 AM

"I remember when John Madison was unstoppable.. and he waited for the next individual to remove the crown from his head. When that time came, he was relieved.

Myths grow about people. It's not about somethin' that they said themselves, but it builds on what a select few say. I never did celebrate titles that were placed around my waste or battles I won. I always pointed to somethin' higher.

A few would call me god-like and praise themselves after making me bleed as if I were something more than flesh and blood. I am in this vessel like everyone else, man.

And now that I've lost twice in one on one matches... now that the myth about me has disappeared... my message can once again be the focus.

Thank you Sebastian Duke for setting me free. Now, XWF... the soul that has been wrapped around you will be at war.

And you think me killing and the Administrator were devastating? You think World War X was big?

Just wait.

The yellow brick road led Dorothy on an adventure with good and bad.. but it led her home..... but us? Heh. We're going to follow the red brick road and my, oh my, are there things worse than flying monkey's and a green witch.

Hehehe..."

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-23-2015, 08:27 AM

And I can't wait.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
John Samuels Offline
Whatever you are, be a good one.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-23-2015, 09:23 AM

"What kind of would call you 'god-like?' Ya' lint-faced Nancy."

"Listen here, you stretched out cunt, there's levels around here. At the very top, you've got Madison, Theo and myself. Then you've got the tier 2 guys, the Doc D'Ville's, Gators and Justin Sanes of the world, with that oaf Sebastian Duke bringing up the rear. You lost to said oaf, therefore you've fallen way down to that third tier. What that means, is at your very best, you're only slightly better than guys like Frodo and Vinnie Lane."

"You're garbage Eli. Always have been, always will be. And nobody could give half a shit about your future plans."

[Image: WWF-JBL_1506347856131-768x431.jpg]

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

02-23-2015, 11:10 AM

"Justin Sane, someone I've beat twice, and Lane has beaten. Doesn't Lane also tout a win over Duke and Theo? And I'm promising you, Sane is going to lose to Cain tonight. I'd rethink that hierarchy, Johnny boy. Gator, ok. Eli, top tier, you, Theo, or Maddy, no one questions. Lane and I? Lower second tier, upper third. Duke? Miles above you."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-23-2015, 12:04 PM

I think you may have smoke way too much weed John.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub

[Image: misfits.png]

[Image: Misfits2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-23-2015, 12:59 PM

"Samuels... such words of wisdom.. such profound statements.

You spat out names that rank in one place at a moment in time, man....

You can talk your garbage into matches or out of trouble, and even stir up emotions with many... but not me. You claim yourself, John Madison, and Theo King are the top because why? You fight once a month and hold a title? The same man you have talked trash about in the past, Peter Gilmour, held one of those belts before too. People called him weak and he was only a champion because two men took him there... which leads me to believe maybe you're the weak link in your team. Maybe it's Madison. Maybe it's Theo.

Only a weak man needs people by his side and help him become a somebody...

Same name, different face... same weakness.

Go ahead and 'spit out' your game and talk your trash...

I'll let me actions speak for themselves..."

1x Universal Champion
Former Owner of the XWF
Hate Post Like Post
John Samuels Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-23-2015, 01:28 PM

"Ahhhh the classic Eli response: 'You're far wittier than I am so I'm going to pretend that I'm above verbal sparring.' And then you buy a box of tissues and enough Haggen Dazs to choke an elephant before slinking away to some dark corner to cry about all your inadequacies."

"The Kings aren't the top of the XWF because we hold the trios belts. We 3 are the pinnacle of greatness, who just so happen to hold the trios belts, don't get it twisted."

"Am I the weak link? Hell, I could be. Keep in mind however, that this weak link is:

A 2x XWF world champion. Can you say that Eli?
One of two men who have held both the Universal title and the King of The XWF crown. Can you say that Eli?
A member of the winning team at World War X. Can you say that Eli?
Someone who earned his European title by beating the champ, not by having him lay down for me. Can you say that Eli?

Oh and since we're on the subject, here's a good one:

Someone who has been relevant WITHOUT the aid of a group. Can you say that Eli? Lemme go ahead and answer that one myself. No. You haven't been important since Jesus was splitting loaves, boy. And surprise, surprise without the aid of the congregation Eli goes from big, bad, head-chopping lumberjack to a backwards taking sissy that can't even beat Sebastain Duke."

"Hopefully the store's stock of Chunky Monkey is going strong, because I get the feeling you're about to stock up like a 40 year old cat lady watching a Gilmore Girls marathon."

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-23-2015, 01:30 PM

Pest:Eli James, how are you? How is your cousin, Amos? Are you well. I do hope we partner in Lethal Lotto. If not, I would hope to face you. One on one. Eli, the mad preacher, and Pest, the God of Emptiness.
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-23-2015, 01:58 PM

"And the typical Samuels response. Have ya ever been able to keep quiet or do ya always have to make sure to get in the last word? I'll say this is my last response to ya, so enjoy responding to other eyes...

"A 2x XWF world champion. Can you say that Eli?
One of two men who have held both the Universal title and the King of The XWF crown. Can you say that Eli?
A member of the winning team at World War X. Can you say that Eli?
Someone who earned his European title by beating the champ, not by having him lay down for me. Can you say that Eli?"

A two time world champion? I can say the only way I lost titles is vacating them or briefcase cash ins.
Wow. You were on the winning team at World War X? I guess a water boy for a football team could call himself a superbowl champion if his team won. I see that victory and beat mean ole Eli did some good.
I won the European title by beating a lost soul and saved him.

Since ya liked to bring up your accomplishments...

Can ya say you stuck it out for more than two years of fighting consistently and never taking a leave of absence?
Can you say you've been a Universal Champion? United States Champion? European Champion? Tag Team Champion? Trio Champion?
Did you rise up a broken man who ended the long reign of a television champion?
Did you kill two men who ran this company? One man's name was spotted on the tongue of so many but they never could do what I did.
Did you LEAD a team at World War X? At least I was on the front line and never hid behind other men.
Did John Madison ever fear you?
Did Shane ever hide when you appeared?

Give it time and you'll run away again.. while I'll still be here proclaiming truth.. my purpose.

You think proclaiming all your achievements makes me think twice about what I say or who I say it to? No, it just shows the fear in the voice. Only a weak man must display all his accomplishments to show the stronger. I know, I shared you what I've done... heh. I simply want to show you how foolish you are and how bad you sound bragging about you and your partners.

I never called myself king... they did it for me.

Ladies and gentlemen... the difference between myself and the others... has been spoken over and over again...

Must I continue to repeat my message and purpose? Don't make me vacate titles again to prove they are worthless to me.

Don't worry. Salvation is coming."

1x Universal Champion
Former Owner of the XWF
Hate Post Like Post
John Samuels Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-23-2015, 02:24 PM

"Since ya liked to bring up your accomplishments...

Can ya say you stuck it out for more than two years of fighting consistently and never taking a leave of absence?

No, and neither can you.

Can you say you've been a Universal Champion? United States Champion? European Champion? Tag Team Champion? Trio Champion?

I can do you one better and say I've been a Universal Champion, King of the XWF, European Champion, Tag Team Champion and Trios Champion.

Did you rise up a broken man who ended the long reign of a television champion?

Nope, but I made that broken man shake in his little booties before I beat the living piss out of him.

Did you kill two men who ran this company? One man's name was spotted on the tongue of so many but they never could do what I did.

Murder has never been my thing, but I did rip Sid Feder's leg off. Doubt you could do that.

Did you LEAD a team at World War X? At least I was on the front line and never hid behind other men.

You lead the LOSING team. I didn't hide behind a goddamn thing.

Did John Madison ever fear you?

Why would he? I'm the sole reason he became King in the first place.

Did Shane ever hide when you appeared?"

Why would he? I liked 'ol Shane.

You want to throw accomplishments out the window? Fine. I'm still better than you. And the margin is wider than the space between your mother's tits. You come out, calling out guys like Ashen and Soldier because you knew they wouldn't answer the call. And when I call you out, you run and hide like a giant pussy. The Great Chickenshit Eli James. At least your little semen canister Elisha finally balled up long enough for me to kick his ass. What's wrong Eli, is your pet braver than you?

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post