Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-07-2024, 08:10 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
White Isn't Necessarily Right
LH Harrison Offline
The Inspiration of the XWF

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

02-19-2015, 11:05 PM

Welcome to the shark tank, Swagmire. Last time our names were elected to be on the same ballot, we both lost out. We lost out to a deranged clown by the name of Anarchy. But, for once more, who took that pinfall? Who laid on their back for the three count that put a ‘L’ in both of our Loss columns?

That answer is you.

Now what makes you think that you won’t be the losing factor again? It seems the only time you ever win are when you prey upon the new young black men who enter this business. You prey upon their newness. You prey upon their insecurity and rookie status. Lo and behold once you actually get into the ring with a character of above-rookie status, you wind up on your back.

Relentless, you want to bring up?

How about the utter brutality I unleashed on you after the match? You remember the way in which I demolished you? Granted I wasn’t in my right mind, but you felt the wrath of it. That happened in what? August? It’s been six months. Six longggggg months since I left you in a pool of your own blood and what did you do since then? How did you man up and get your revenge? Oh… you didn’t. You didn’t do anything. Nothing, for six months. Yet you elect to attack me for something I ‘have ignored’?

No. You don’t know what you speak of. You open your yap and continually vomit out useless jargon of absolute uselessness. All of what you said and what did you really say? Absolutely nothing.

You brought up the dogs which… once more… were not in my right mind. I had no recollection of it. I was possessed by a spirit which caused a radical change in my persona. But that’s fine, bring up dirt from six months ago. When you were being a coward. Seriously. Six months and you just avoided me like the plague. In fact, the only interactions I’ve had with you or your brother was that tag match in which Frodo basically begged me to join. After all, if I hadn’t, Frodo would’ve gotten put out like a light before the match even began.

So yeah. Lucky I joined up, if I hadn’t been drug into it mid-week, I would’ve contributed much, much more and our team would’ve won. Too bad Miranda didn’t pick me instead of that Tuesday guy. After all, Tuesday’s gone now.

I love how you have this desire to insult people for being a ‘nigga’ in your words. What’s wrong with being a nigga? Look at pop culture and who do you see Swagmire? Niggas. Niggas in Paris, niggas in Los Angeles, niggas in the Big Apple. All infinitely more successful and more relevant than you. Yet you want to say they’re useless in comparison to you? Ha! Get real. You’re just a Jay-Z wannabe. So why not just brush that dirt off ya shoulder?

I didn’t let my wife get killed. I was mauled in my own home late at night. My wife was then murdered. My child then had her head severed. And you think I just let her get killed? No. Morbid Angel is going to get his when the time comes, but as any intelligent man knows… you don’t just punch the man. You don’t just kick the man. You place a set time. You set a place. You give the person what they want more than anything else… and then rip it from them. You rip the heart out and smash it into the dirt. Morbid Angel won’t just get what he deserves…

He’ll get ripped apart. Piece by piece.

But this isn’t about him. It’s about you and your flawed views. You think I stayed in that bathroom to watch your niece fill a toilet with fecal matter? No. Your brother roofied me and placed me in that bathroom. There was no time to get out. There was nowhere to go. What’s weird is that your niece allowed me to watch while she knew. Who does that? I think she’s the one who need a psych evaluation. Her and you for thinking you’re above the race in which your skin depicts.

Now I have more to say, but I must cut this off a little short. Get ready for more to come Swagmire. I’m not through with you by a long shot. Oh, but here's someone that probably is actually related to you. Idiot.

[Image: yA7XLDP.png]

[Image: f9wsBWb.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post