Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-20-2024, 01:44 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The Manchild Cries
Ruben A. Mitchell Offline
I'll Fight You in Any Kind of Match

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

02-02-2015, 10:53 PM

It amazes me to see how much Trenchcoat hasn't changed in terms of intelligence. He still thinks he has a decent shot against me in any sort of match he's put against with me. It would've been cute if he was a child, but he's forty, so it's just sad to seem him think like that while he's past his prime. Oh wait a minute, he can feel free to say these things because "he's the beta"? When challenged for dominance, the leader takes on the unruly youngster that thinks he can step up to the plate. If he fails, the leader gets to stay the leader. If he doesn't there's a new leader. They can try to get it back, but they'll fail, even if they face off one on one once again. It's cowardly to have others fight for you. It shows that the leader cannot fight his own battles, therefore, demonstrating dependence on others to help him win. Since no one will come to your aide in this match with a stronger, younger, more independent men. Now tell me trenchcoat, what exactly does that say about you? What does it say that you couldn't beat me on the streets or with friends?

You know what that says? It says that you have no hope of stopping me in any match you want to face me in. You can disagree and say that I'm nothing more than a bully, but that's simply not true. In actuality, I'm the guy that's going to shut you up once and for all. You talk big game while you apply some anti-aging cream to your face in the hopes your skin doesn't fall off. The only thing that comes out of me when you do that is laughter. You think you have the right to barge into my territory, my domain, and say that you could beat me at my own game? Don't make me laugh, the only way that will happen is if everyone died on the day of the fight, and even then you'd somehow find a way to fuck that up.

Suicidal Tendencies seems to fit this situation more than anything else, that, and it's the mood of this match seems to have devolved into making fun of Trenchcoat's mother, so why the fuck not?

Now, Trenchcoat went to a zoo in Philadelphia, way off course from where he should be. As if that wasn't bad enough, he thought showing fights in the animal world would somehow intimidate me. Are you sure your mother died? Did you make that shit up so we could feel sorry for you or something? Is she writing that script for you to drain your viewer's intelligence? It's working if that's the case. I certainly feel dumber after watching what you had to say about the animal kingdom and me. Maybe you haven't let her go. Maybe you're holding her closer than ever because you like to make shit up and hope it sticks. What the fuck is pure revenge? Is it different from that artificial revenge I can find at the grocery store that didn't pack your testicles properly? Does it come in a water bottlethat I can empty?

I'd imagine something like what you said makes sense to you tribesmen. To people that have some form of education, it doesn't. Yes, people in prison have more brains than you. You'd be surprised to find out what we learn behind those doors. Besides not dying, we learn about who to and not to trust based on their posture and the way they look at you. You're an egomaniac that thinks everything will go his way, even though many of his ideas are illogical and the way he tries to solve his problems end up making everything worse for the bastard. You can't just hit a man and not expect him to hit back, that's just as stupid as expecting a paycheck for doing absolutely nothing. Oh don't worry, even though you haven't been doing a damn thing, you'll still get yours. That's right, I'll put you on Workman's Compensation while you watch me rise up the ranks and accomplished everything you've failed to do, just to spite you and your failure of a family.

You think I'm a bully for stating the truth of the matters? You think I'm a bully because I beat you not once, but twice in the ring with very little problems? If that's the case, then Cassius Clay, Joe Louis, and Jack Dempsey are all crime lords.

Well those are all boxers, so that's not really a fair comparison.

And you think any of those men know how to fight, Quinn? Many of the guys I fought before have done just about nothing. You hear me? All those fuckers in those 'wrestling' federations don't know a real fight if they went out in the streets and watched one.

Well, not everything's going to be exactly like prison, you know?

But that's why I'm bringing the prison life to this company whether they want it or not. When I step through that cage, I'll make sure that they know exactly what life is like behind those bars. If they're lucky, I'll even show them how we assert our dominance in those all male prisons I was sent to.

Be careful with what you say, Ruben, you just might end up getting it.

I'm certainly not getting it from Trenchcoat, that's for sure. If I end up 'getting it', I'm going to 'get it' from a man that knows what the fuck he's doing, not some fucking arthritic old man that think using a zoo as a comparison to beat me will, you know, beat me. I've never had friends fight for me coming in to fight for me. Hell, I don't even know what he's trying to accomplish by coming into this cage in the first place? That he has tons of balls but no brains? Any other fucker could tell him that, and I bet they have, and the man would end up forgetting about it sooner or later.

You think you're going to defeat the bully? No, that's not how this story goes, Trenchcoat. You're going to be trapped in a cell with the man who's going to put you in the hospital. I'm not going to kill you, because the fun stops when my target drops dead.

You'll be trapped with an animal that refuses to kill you, but rather play with you like a toy until you pass out, only to remember that he'll be there still, waiting for you to get up so you can relive the pain all over again.

I'm no normal human. I am a convict. A man that has been shunned from the real world and treated like some animal.

The only person in the world that treated me normal human being is gone, and I don't think she'll like to see what I've become.

And soon, you'll be on the bed, watching as I accomplish the unbelievable in this company.

See ya there, manchild.

[Image: WMDg4ug.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post