Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-19-2024, 03:19 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
'Dethroning the Kings' - [ Warfare RP #1 ]
Xavier Swann Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

01-30-2015, 06:23 AM

Xavier Swann is sitting on his white leather sofa, his right ankle resting on his left thigh as he leans back with a glass of Screaming Eagle Cabernet Sauvignon from the Napa Valley. He holds the wine glass in front of his eyes and gently swirls the liquid inside around. He watches as the strong-bodied legs form on the edge of the glass and make their way back into the liquid pool. Taking a sip, he allows the wine to move around his mouth, hitting every part of his palate. A satisfied look creeps across his face as he leans forward and sets the glass back down on the glass coffee table in front of him.

Xavier Swann: “Stan! Stan, where is my cheese platter?!”

Xavier's personal security responds through muffled tones.

Stan: “Mmccgghh.. coomming”

Stan waddles over towards the sofa carrying a silver platter with various cheese and crackers on it. As he lowers it onto the table, Xavier notices that there's quite a lot of food missing, and he gazes up at Stan. His cheeks bulging, Stan turns a deep shade of red as he is unable to hide his shame.

Xavier Swann: “Damn it, man! You're supposed to be on a diet.. and you ate almost all the Pule! Do you have any idea how expensive that stuff is?! Those damn Serbians sure know how to make a buck off their donkey milk! Where's Sarah, anyway?! She should be here by now!”

Stan: “I'unno.”

Xavier Swann: “Of course you don't. Go and clean the toilet or something, make yourself useful!”

Stan hangs his head and waddles away, Swann mumbling expletives under his breath in Stan's direction. After Stan has left the room, Xavier turns his attention to the television high on the wall above him. He grabs the remote from beside him on the counter and switches the TV on. The screen is blank as Xavier reaches down and retrieves a toothpick from a neat stack on the table and uses it to penetrate a small cube of Pule. He brings it to his mouth and peels the cheese away from the wooden pick with his teeth, taking a moment to savour the flavour with his eyes closed. After a second, he smiles and opens his eyes, tossing the toothpick onto the table and sinking back into the sofa with his glass of wine. He grabs his iphone from beside him and flicks up from the bottom of the screen, bringing up a menu. He clicks on a small icon near the bottom right hand corner and a screen pops up with two options; 'iPhone' or 'Apple TV'. He selects Apple TV and then hits the home button, before opening up YouTube. After typing in the search bar, he taps on a video and sets his phone down before looking up to the large TV, which now has a loading symbol in the middle of it. Within moments, his selection begins to play as he swirls his wine glass and takes a sip.

Xavier looks utterly fascinated as he grabs another piece of cheese and stuffs it into his mouth, refusing to take his eyes off Britney. A longing, soft smile across his face, Xavier speaks through the first verse in hushed undertones.

Xavier Swann: “Oh, Britney.. who hurt you?”

He closes his eyes and listens to the sound of her voice, breathing deeply. He takes a slow sip of his wine, a solitary, salty tear creeping out of the corner of his left eye and rolling down his cheek. He opens his eyes and sings along to the chorus in a soft, high voice.

Xavier Swann: “Every time I try, to fly, I faaallll.. without my wings, I feel so small. I guess I need you, baby. And every time I see, you in my dreeaams, I see your face.. you're haunt...”

Sarah Myers: “Uhhhmm.”

Xavier snaps his head around to see his personal assistant, the very leggy blonde, Sarah Myers, looking at him awkwardly from the doorway.

Xavier Swann: “SARAH?!”

Xavier scrambles for his phone, trying unsuccessfully to stop the video. In the end, he grabs the remote and hurriedly turns the TV off completely. He wipes the left side of his face with his right hand and begins fumbling over his words.

Xavier Swann: “I was just.. err.. Stan was watching it, I was just trying to turn it off!”

Sarah folds her arms, her clipboard tucked neatly under her left arm, and looks at Xavier with one raised eyebrow and a smirk on her face.

Sarah Myers: “You like Britney Spears?”

Xavier Swann: “No!”

Sarah Myers: “You do, don't you?! Oh my god, this is just too perfect.”

Xavier Swann: “Just stop it! I told you what happened! I don't even know who that girl was!”

Sarah begins walking over to the counter to set down her clipboard, as Xavier gets to his feet quickly, deciding to go on the offensive.

Xavier Swann: “Just where have you been anyway?! Do you have any idea what time it is?! Stan damn near killed himself trying to cut me up a cheese platter!”

Sarah Myers: “Was this before or after you caught him watching decade old pop songs and singing along?”

Swann turns a deep shade of red, half in embarrassment and half in anger.

Xavier Swann: “Okay! So I appreciate the soft, subtle vocal stylings of Miss Spears! That's not the point here! Why are you late?”

Sarah turns and leans on the counter, staring at Xavier Swann, who is dressed in stone-washed black designer jeans and an unbuttoned, short sleeve sapphire blue shirt.

Sarah Myers: “Really, Xavier? I told you yesterday that I was going to visit my father this morning. He's in hospital, remember?”

The look on Xavier's face as he becomes visibly awkward is confirmation that he did indeed remember. His demeanour now changed to a more defensive tone, he responds.

Xavier Swann: “Oh.. right. How is he?”

Sarah Myers: “He's not great, but he'll make it. The heart attack was only minor, they say he'll be home in a few days.”

Xavier Swann: “Well, that's good.. just.. try not be late in future.”

Sarah sighs exasperatedly.

Sarah Myers: “Duly noted. Anyway, I've made arrangements with Kirk for you to catch up with TJ and Jonathan tomorrow afternoon, so that you guys can discuss this weeks title match.”

Xavier Swann: “Kirkus? Why didn't you just call TJ and Jonathan themselves?”

Sarah Myers: “Mr. MacClay has asked me to go through him, should we need anything.”

Xavier Swann: “Why?”

Sarah Myers: “I don't know? Maybe he likes me.”

Xavier looks Sarah up and down, then starts chuckling.

Xavier Swann: “Haha. Sure he does, sweetheart.”

Sarah Myers: “What's that supposed to mean?”

Xavier Swann: “Well, don't take this personally, but you weren't exactly hired for your looks, Sarah.”

Sarah Myers: “I'm not sure whether I should be offended or not. Nobody has ever said I've achieved anything with my brains. Regardless, I'll have you know that most men find me very attractive.”

Xavier looks puzzled as he starts his gaze at the bottom of Sarah's long legs and slowly brings his eye line up, reaching that short skirt and the semi-unbuttoned charcoal blazer, before locking his eyes with hers.

Xavier Swann: “Mmm. I guess you're not unattractive. Stan! STAN!”

Stan comes waddling into the room, a toilet brush in his hand and sweat dripping from his forehead. Xavier and Sarah both share expressions of repulsion.

Xavier Swann: “Good god man, you're cleaning a toilet, not running the Boston marathon! Anyway, look at Sarah.”

Stan looks over at Sarah, a wide, toothless smile creeping across his face.

Xavier Swann: “Do you find her attractive?”

Stan nods his head, not tearing his gaze away from the leggy blonde. Xavier looks between the two, and smirks.

Xavier Swann: “Do you think she's hot? You think she's SEXY?!

The grotesquely overweight security guard licks his lips as he nods. Sarah looks as though she might vomit, as she pulls her blazer closed a bit, so as to obscure Stan's view.

Xavier Swann: “Stan, my good man, how would you.. like the chance.. to spend the night with Sarah?!”

Sarah Myers: “WHAT?! Ew, Xavier, no!”

Stan's mouth closes as he looks across at Xavier Swann in disbelief.

Stan: “R.. really?”

Xavier Swann: “Yeah, sure, why not? Even the most grotesque and disgusting beings have the right to fornicate.. it'll be like watching the discovery channel!”

Sarah Myers: “No.”

Xavier Swann: “Oh come on, Sarah, baby. The poor animal has probably never seen a naked woman in all his life. Stan, you want her? Go get her, tiger!”

Xavier nods his head as Sarah slowly starts backing away from the counter. Stan starts licking his lips again and waddles quickly in Sarah's direction. Sarah squeals as Stan makes it within inches, before the left hand of Xavier Swann plants itself firmly in his personal security officer's chest, stopping him immediately.

Xavier Swann: “Whoa, whoa, whoa! Easy there, Casanova! What, you seriously thought I was going to let you touch someone like Sarah? I mean, granted, she's not perfect.. only one of us can lay claim to that.. but she is way out of your league. Don't worry, I'll send you around to Frodo's house with TJ some time and you can get your grubby mitts on that garden gnome he calls a daughter.”

Stan looks utterly dejected. Sarah shoots Xavier a scathing look, unimpressed that he would even joke around about Stan touching her.

Xavier Swann: “Now, back to cleaning that toilet! I want to be able to see my reflection in it!”

Stan trudges away, severely disappointed.

Sarah Myers: “That wasn't even funny!”

Xavier Swann: “Sarah, baby, relax! He's harmless! But don't you know what this means?!”

Sarah looks puzzled.

Xavier Swann: “Stan represents the common male. He's greasy, repulsive, downright stupid.. and he's attracted to you! Maybe, just maybe, you were right about Kirk. Imagine what this could mean for us! If young Kirkus is as hot for you as Stan is, I could get anything I want! Title shots! Main events! Everything I deserve.. and all it would take, is for you to sleep with him.”

Sarah Myers: “Xavier, no. Besides, he's already giving you a title shot this week.”

Xavier Swann: “Hey, I earned that shot! I mean, sure, Vinnie might have scored the pin fall that saw the Underground take victory, but everybody knows I was the team captain and rightful MVP! That voting was rigged! But now.. now I have another means of getting my shot at individual glory. Oh, this is perfect.”

Sarah Myers: “I've already told you, it's not happening. Perhaps you should just concentrate on your match with the Kings this week? You know, if you pull off a win against them, you would pretty much throw your name into the individual title scene by default. They have had a lot of success.”

Xavier frowns at Sarah as he runs his right hand softly through his perfectly styled hair.

Xavier Swann: “The Kings?! Sarah, I'm not worried about 'The Kings'! The hell kind of a stupid name is that for a faction anyway? Pfftt. I say you just show Kirkus some assus and get me my damn shot.”

Sarah Myers: “Xavier, I'm not having this conversation with you right now. I'm heading out. Don't forget you need to record that video for your match and email it to XWF HQ so they can upload it to the website.”

Xavier Swann: “What?! Where do you think you're going?! You just got here!”

Sarah Myers: “Where do I think I'm going? Hmmm, let me see.”

Sarah walks over to the counter and grabs her clipboard. She licks her right thumb and flicks through a couple of pages before clearing her throat.

Sarah Myers: “Ha-hem.

Pick up Xavier's dry cleaning.
Buy new underwear for Xavier – pink.
Pick up Muffin from the pet grooming service.
Take Muffin for ice cream – Strawberry.
Buy woman's lingerie...”

Xavier Swann: “Okay, okay! I get it! The woman's underwear is for a friend, by the way.”

Sarah stares at Xavier with mocking smirk on her face.

Sarah Myers: “Oh really? Who?”

Xavier Swann: “Err..”

You can see the cogs turning in Xavier's head as he tries to think up a name. He searches around the room with his eyes, before his gaze falls on the Underground poster he had made for the group.

Xavier Swann: “Ariel.. Lane. Ariel Lane, you wouldn't know her.”

Sarah folds her arms and looks at Xavier with that same mocking look on her face. His face turns red again.

Xavier Swann: “Alright, just go already would you! I'm a busy man, I've got things to do! Stan! STAN! Get your bulbous ass out here and film this damn video for me! Makes yourself useful for once man! And use some toilet paper to clean the sweat off that greasy, bald head of yours! I don't want any kind of fluid finding it's way from you to one of my towels!”

Stan can be heard puffing and panting. Xavier turns his attention back to Sarah.

Xavier Swann: “GO!”

Myers simply rolls her eyes and makes her way to the door. After about thirty seconds of Xavier pacing around the room, red faced and listening to Stan panting in the bathroom, Xavier loses it and starts walking towards the bathroom.

Xavier Swann: “Oh for gods sake man, what in the name of John Samuels' three second title reign are you...”

Xavier stops in the doorway, mid-sentence. He looks over to the toilet, where Stan is sitting with his pants around his ankles and a hand on either side of the bowl. He looks up at Xavier with a look of utter shame and disgrace on his face.

Stan: “M'stuck.”

Xavier goes to open his mouth to respond, but closes it instantly, along with his eyes. He takes one deep, long breath, and then just turns and walks away.

L A T E R T H A T D A Y . . .

Xavier Swann is standing on the balcony of his penthouse, the city skyline of Los Angeles creating a picturesque backdrop, as he stares down the lens of the camera through his silver-finish aviators. The camera shakes a little bit, as Xavier yells “Hold it still!”, presumably at Stan. The camera steadies, and Xavier Swann smirks before addressing his adoring audience.

Xavier Swann: “Well it seems the time has come once again, for yours truly to grace you with my presence, via your television screens. Seriously, you're welcome.”

Swann chuckles to himself as he takes a step backwards and leans on the railing of his balcony for support.

Xavier Swann: “Now before I get to my match this week for the Trios Championships, let me just rewind for a second and talk about the last time I graced that squared circle on Madness. Really, it was never anything more than a mere formality. The entire universe knew from the start that there was but one outcome, and Team Tigris never stood a chance! You see, in the very moment that Xavier Swann's name was mentioned in the same breath as The Underground, the final nail was driven into Miranda Tigris' era on Madness! You will all learn soon enough, that my name is synonymous with success, and as the leader of the Underground, I think it's only right to admit that I shouldered the load in that match. Sure, my men did their jobs and I even let Vincent Lane grab the pin, but everybody knows that it was the crisp elegance of the Sultan of Style that got the job done! Kirkus, you're welcome.”

Xavier stops leaning on the railing and walks over to the large, round glass table that sits as the centrepiece of his outdoor setting. He retrieves a martini from its surface and takes a sip, before returning his attention to the camera.

Xavier Swann: “And what did I get for leading my team to victory? A shot at the XWF Trios Championships. Wow, thanks Kirkus. Not only did I have to lead Heartsford and Wallace to victory once, but now I need to do it a second time. No disrespect to my boys, of course, they more than held up their end of the bargain. But I mean, seriously, we all know who the buck stops with in this match and it's not TJ or Knight. No. The buck stops with yours truly, because when push comes to shove, it's going to be Xavier Swann that the world turns to. I'm the one man in this company that can rest those belts from the shoulders of those three shaft-jockey's that parade around in those cheap suits like they actually matter. The fact is, I fully expect them all to come out and talk about how I haven't accomplished half as much as they have, and while technically they may be right, the truth is, I haven't been here half as long either. Trust me, by the time Xavier Swann is done in the XWF, my list of accomplishments will be about as long and boring to read as a transcript of one of Theo Pryce's promos.”

Swann smirks, before lifting his right hand to briskly remove his aviators, holding them down at his side.

Xavier Swann: “While we are on the subject of Theo Pryce – great segue by me, by the way – there's a couple of things that the leader of Pryce Industries might want to keep in mind when facing Xavier Swann. You see, Theo, you may be a former Universal Champion.. wait, let me emphasise that.. former. Ha, that's the key right there Theo.. you may have been the top dog around here once, but not any more. Hell, I'm even starting to wonder how Pryce Industries are holding up after you sold those tag titles to those chumps in Defiance.. what were their names? Justin Crediblyuntalented and The Birdman? Wow. Scraping the bottom of the barrel now, are we Pryce? Bold move, considering The Underground is about to relieve you of the burden of carrying those Trios belts around.”

Swann begins shaking his head.

Xavier Swann: “Such an epic fall from grace. From holding three titles, to holding zero, in less than two months? I guess father time catches up with us all, hey Theosnore? Oh but don't worry, I'm sure your old pal, the reverse Michael Jackson will be able to hold up his end of the bargain. John Samuels might look like he moonwalked his way back to neanderthalism, but he is the former XWF Universal Champion... oh, wait a minute... yeah, just a minute, because that's about how long he was champion for. Honestly though, talking about all your past accomplishments, I'm starting to think you guys are a bit of a concern, because you have a phenomenal track record of success. Yeah, you succeed at failing. That's one thing Xavier Swann doesn't do.. fail. Unlike you and the Universal Championship, Samuels, when The Underground takes your Trios titles our reign will be much longer than a damn Superbowl commercial! I think given the state of things, it would be more than fair of me to steal from the aforementioned Michael Jackson and say; it doesn't matter if you're black or white.. the reality is, you've already proven that you're all bark and no bite!”

Xavier chuckles softly at his own lame joke, before continuing.

Xavier Swann: “Which brings me to you, Madison. John. Huckleberry, whatever it is you like to be called. You might be a former King of the Ring winner, but let's face the facts here, you're no more a King than Samuels is black. You can call a stick a shovel, but it's still just a stick. No, you strike me more as the court jester. You're there purely for comic relief, which is actually quite refreshing, because listening to those other two mindless drones babble on about the same old boring war stories is more of a drag than Ghost Tank's girlfriend.. or boyfriend, whatever. My point is Huckleberry, you are the least of my concern. In fact, I'm not concerned about any of you, nor am I the least bit interested in your past accomplishments. I'm a man of the future, and trust me when I say, that the light at the end of Xavier Swann's tunnel of success is a lot brighter than yours!”

Swann smirks and steps back again to lean on the railing that surrounds the balcony. He slides his aviators back on, draws in a deep breath, and stares down the lens of the camera once more.

Xavier Swann: “This Wednesday night on Warfare, The Underground will shock the world when we take down what is, by numbers, the most successful faction in the XWF. You might be a numbers man, Pryce, but numbers are there to be crunched. You can walk around calling yourselves Kings, but that counts for nothing when you step into the ring with The Underground. At Warfare, you will be de-throned, and the gold that takes pride of place in your kingdom will be coming home with us! Sure, in your own minds, you may be kings.. but don't forget, I am Xavier Swann. I am, the Reflection of Perfection! And I am the Ruler.. of the Universe!

Xavier Swann smirks cockily as the scene fades to black.

T H E P E R F E C T E N D I N G . . .

[Image: swann.png]
Credit to my good buddy Justin Sane for the banner.
Edit Hate Post Like Post