Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-12-2024, 04:59 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Transitions Pt. 4
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

01-28-2015, 10:18 PM

Cain drove toward his next port of call with mythical blade in the backseat and a lot on his mind. He'd fought in a grueling ladder match. He'd lost. He'd had a confrontation with Judas and his whore, murdered them and took Masamune. He sang along with the radio though, the rage in his voice mixed with pride. The music was his soup, the guitar driving the blood through his veins.

A normal man's ears would be bleeding by now but as we know, Cain was not a normal man. Far from it. A normal man would let adversity take him down, but not Cain. No. Cain was a Beast who was extremely proud. He'd also received a text from the GM concerning his activities for Warfare.

Text Said:You versus Austin Fernando. Be ready.

Cain Said:I was born that way.

He was born ready. After all, he was born in a time where the life expectancy of men was far beyond that of today's humans. That meant resillency which couldn't be matched by today's standards, barring his immortality. His immortality may have been fueled by human blood and broken bones, but it was there. It was ever present.

He kept his solid black eyes focused on the road as he sped past cars, trucks, and tractor trailers. His senses were as sharp as the blade of his newly acquired weapon, and a wreck was the least likely thing to happen because he was the perfect predator. He knew how to drive as well, having practiced since the advent of Automobiles. As he saw his exit coming up, he took a sharp right into the turning lane. No signal. The car behind him blew it's horn loudly, the old man and his wife obviously not pleased with the Last Son of Eden's driving skills. Cain threw up a hand and extended his middle finger, exclaiming.
"Fuck you Father Time!"

"That's ironic."

A normal man would've jumped jumped clear out of his skin, but Cain just cut his eyes to the side and saw Uriel as he sat there, texting away on his IPhone.

"Uriel....to what do I owe the..." he finished his sentence, voice dripping with sarcasm. "...pleasure?"

Uriel answered without taking his eyes off of the phone. "You're at least thirty times that gentlemen's age and you find human in his senility?"

"Fuck off. muttered Cain, eyeing Uriel.

"I'm afraid I don't understand the slang. How does one fuck off?"

"Well, you...I...it means..." Cain obviously didn't understand either. "...who cares what it means! Just..."

Before Cain could finish, Uriel interrupted, the multi colored logo of Google present on his screen.

Google Said:verb

to leave; go away.

Cain just eyed Uriel who looked back at him, emotionless. "...."

"I will not "fuck" "off" as you say, Son of Eden. I am here on direct orders from the "G Man"."

"God?"

"No. Gabriel."

"And what the hell does The Archangel of Death want with me? I mean sure, he carried my father to his grave but somehow I don't think we'd mix. Just like you and I don't mix. Look pal, I don't kill and comfort, so you've got the wrong guy..."

"...not true. You don't know it, but everyone you have ever murdered was intended to die anyway. Abel? He was going to be trampled by an ass. Your family? The plague would wipe them out. Miako? She had cancer and never knew it. You released these people from their intended deaths and made Gabriel's job much simpler."

"Yes, so now I'm his man crush?"

"Please do not make light of the situation, Brother Cain."

Cain slowed down as he got into the downtown area. "What situation? There is no situation. I killed those fools because A. I liked it and B. They deserved it. If Gabriel liked what I did, so be it. Though, I would really like to know why you goody two shoes angels are even remotely interested in what I do. If anything, should you not try to stop me?"

Cain pulled into the parking lot of the nearest hotel. He'd driven all night, and as he looked at his watch he noticed that it was about four in the morning. A being such as Cain didn't necessarily need to sleep. While the need wasn't there however, the want was. He looked over at Uriel, who now had his IPhone turned sideways, tapping the screen. "Well?"

"Ideally, yes. We should try to destroy you and make sure you can never hurt another living being. However..." Uriel swiped his finger across the screen. "...it's not your fault."

Cain was confused. "How is it NOT my fault? I've enjoyed doing what I've done over these past two millennia! I am not even guilty!"

"You were never meant to. You weren't meant to be evil though, just a perfect killing machine. The whole thing with Lucifer was just to "throw a wrench" in your fathers' plans."

Cain narrowed his eyes. "My father didn't have a boyfriend. So you can stop speaking of him in the plural sense..."

"You really don't know anything, do you? You're so intelligent, yet so naive. You did have two fathers, and neither one of them was who you thought he was."

"I don't understand."

Uriel sighed, and began to tell a story...

Cue Music.

"A long time ago before the world was even formed, the angels and demons were there. They were always there, and they were all angels at one time. The denizens of the Celestial Plane, what humans called Heaven, all lived in peace. They laughed. They played. They reproduced. There were angels whose names are not translated into English. God watched his angels, near equal to him in power with great pride. What else did he need? After a billion years, our heavenly father actually grew tired of watching over the perfect beings. I mean, wouldn't you? All this power and no real reason to use it. The angels didn't need protection, and so the Heavenly Father created Earth. Now, man didn't inhabit Earth at first. God created the reptiles first. He watched them, day by day, seeing them do what predators in a food chain do. It was disastrous. So he created primitive man in the Soul Kiln and wiped out the reptiles. They were just too stupid."

"Well, that's not nice. I figured Heavenly beings would be more polite."

"Let me finish? You asked me of your significance, and I am trying to explain."

Cain leaned back in his seat, eyes trained on Uriel. He was very curious as to what he had to do with any of this. After all, he wasn't even around back then. A billion years? Hell, sixty five billion? He wasn't even a sperm cell.

"Could you please not think of sperm cells? This is important."

Cain's eyes widened. "Hey fucker! Stay out of my head!"

Uriel cleared his throat and scratched his neck beard. "Ahem. As you know, he created mankind. Adam and Eve. The two were his first children, so naturally he..."

"...I thought those were the angels .."

"...once again, no. He was "Head Angel In Charge". Angels existed from the beginning of time, but that is a story for another time."

"Anyways, he naturally treated them like anyone would treat their first born children. Like Kings and Queens. One angel, however, took exception to this. Lucifer. God's greatest general, the most beautiful angel, he refused to bow before man. So as you know, he assisted in their downfall. Then, Adam and Eve were forced to live as humans do now. Mortal. All the Angels who sided with Lucifer were transformed into demons and..."

"...please get to the point."

Uriel sighed. "FINE. Lucifer was pissed. He vowed revenge one day. Gabriel and Michael knew this. They knew the devil would want a war one day, so they both implanted their seeds into Eve and as such, a hybrid was born. What was to be the perfect killing machine, half angel and half human. This child would grow into a man, unaware of his purpose. Lucifer? Well, "devil that he is" exploited this and enabled the man to become addicted to murder. Only the man wasn't killing his intended targets. He was forced into killing his brother. Then other humans."

"....."

It all made no sense to Cain whatsoever. But you see, we are all human, and Cain is half human. Angel logic won't make sense to us no matter how many times it's explained, so maybe it best if Cain just puts it in the back of his mind. He rolled his eyes.

"All this time you all have been playing a game with me. Fucking typical. My remorseless nature notwithstanding, I do feel slightly bothered by the fact that my potential has been limited all this time. Why? Because God, Satan, Angels, and Demons all decided to cluster fuck my mind. Great. Just great. You know, this really puts a damper on my match with Fernando."

"You're the perfect killing machine, bred to slay Lucifer's minions, and you're worried about a wrestling match? What in the father's name is wrong with you, Cain?"

"Okay so why did Michael and Gabriel need a killing machine?! Fuck man, I don't get it! Why don't they just slay all the demons themselves if they're so powerful?! Tell me that!"

The monotone response was. "Because then it would be a civil war. Trust me, we want to avoid that because those mortals, mankind, they will be caught in the middle..."

"...dumbass, I kill humans daily! I'd say they're pretty much caught in the middle!"

"...the ones you've killed were scheduled to die anyway. They only had like a month or so. You probably spared them suffering. Michael and Gabriel knew that would happen when Lucifer got you hooked. They guided your hand, at least until the war."

"You....want me...to fight a war on my own? Pshaw. And you know what? Watch this. I'll go kill a mother fucker right now!"

Cain opened the door of his "baby" and stepped out of it, eyes searching for the closest human being. What he saw was a couple of women, walking out of the hotel. He grinned evilly as he walked up to the two of them and reared back his claws. He tried to swipe...but...

"...what the hell?"

Uriel stood beside Cain, who couldn't seem to do what he intended to do. In fact, the women didn't even notice him. They kept on walking, asses bouncing in their tight jeans. Cain sighed and lowered his claws. "You're right...I can't fucking believe it..."

"Both those lesbians will live until they are seventy two. Now that guy over there, eating the donuts, he is gonna keel over from cardiac arrest in two weeks.

"Fuck..."

"Why don't you save him the pain, Cain-I-EL?"

Cain just threw his hands up in the air.

"Fuck it. I'm not in the mood anymore. I'm just going to bed...this is some bullshit."

"But you have immortality and incredible powers. Why are you so agitated?"

Cain just grumbled under his breath as he went to set up his lodging. "Cause Austin Fernando is definitely too healthy to die anytime soon..."

A startling revelation indeed. Cain wanted to make since of it, buy could he? Find out next time.

-To Be Continued

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Edit Hate Post Like Post