Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 07-15-2024, 11:39 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Game Boy & The Infinite Sadness
Game Girl Offline
(ง︡'-'︠)ง

XWF FanBase:
Kids, disabled people, casual fans

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by most adult male fans)

01-28-2015, 11:58 AM Star  Game Boy & The Infinite Sadness -->

WORLD 2 - LEVEL 1

Well now. It has been quite sometime since we've seen Game Boy, a single player environment anyway. What has our hero been up to you may ask? Well, he's been surfing the abyss of pixelated pixels and the strings of code that inhabit the universe, wandering, searching, learning. He seems very curious about your world, Earth. I mean, he would be. To him, you humans are his creators. His Gods even. Can you imagine, living your normal life and one day, your world opens up and you step out into the light to find a new place, where people create worlds similar to yours each and every day? Can you conceive what could be going through our hero's innocent mind?

"Order! Order in the court!"

Maybe try and conceive what our hero may think in a little while. Game Boy sits in a court room, at the defendants table next to a young man with slicked black hair and a sharp blue suit. Game Boy looks . He looks . . . Neutral? His sense of curiosity has got the better of him, he doesn't seem to care about the judge shouting for order, his wide eyes just wander the court room inspecting every detail. Across from Game Boy and his lawyer stands a grey haired man in a dark red, maroon? Suit. He seems cocky, staring out in front of him. The judge slams his gavel and a hush falls over the court room.

"We are here today to discuss what should be done with the one called Game Boy. He has wandered out of our home and into another realm without permission! He has also been known to use cheat codes! Game Boy, what do you say to these crimes?"

Game Boy continues to survey the room, not caring about what the judge as asked. His lawyer elbows him in the side which wakes up our hero. GB looks at his lawyer who gives a single nod. Game Boy looks to the judge.

[Image: jOw0Xsd.png]
"Not guilty your honor."

"So be it. Let the trial of Game Boy commence! Prosecution, you have the floor."

The man at the prosecution table cackles and leans against the table.

[Image: d3BgaFm.gif]
"Your honor. I will begin to say what has already been proven. This 'hero' is a fraud! He cheats and abuses his power while the rest of us follow the rules and stay in our own games-"
[Image: AA5_Holdit.png]

[Image: Jj5nQ5V.gif]
"All these claims are false until proven otherwise! I simply won't stand here and listen to you ramble on about false claims against my client!

"Miles Edgeworth has the floor Mr. Wright. You keep your opinions to yourself until I ask you to speak."

Phoenix sits back down looking a little dejected. Miles chuckles as he continues his speech.

[Image: CLMAQsw.gif]
"Muahaha! As I was saying. Game Boy may have been a hero way before, but now in a time of peace he is abusing his powers. We can simply not stand for that. What will happen when the heroes of yesteryear have too much power? Why, we would be wiped out. We must make an example of them, starting with Game Boy!"

Miles glares at Phoenix and takes his seat.

"Mr. Wright, you may make your opening statement."

Phoenix stands upright and exhales. Game Boy seems bored at his side.

[Image: DzvHoRS.gif]
"Your honor. My client is a veteran. A widely recognized hero! His homeland of Narfinex would be rubble if it wasn't for him, the corruption would have spread from his world into our own. So many of us would be dead if it wasn't for this hero! Surely, he can bend the rules sometimes to continue his cause. Surely, in the good grace of your heart you can find this man, innocent."

Phoenix takes his seat and Game Boy smiles widely, giving him a thumbs up.

"Hmm. Mr. Edgeworth, you may begin."

[Image: RmfIEYH.gif]
"I call Game Boy to the stand."

[Image: Be66mpz.jpg2]

"Don't act so surprised Mr. Boy. You're the only one we need to talk to really."

"I know . . . My coffee was too hot."

GB wipes his mouth and makes his way to the center stand. Looking nervously at the small crowd in front of him.

"Game Boy, as Mr. Wright said you used to be a hero. But right now that doesn't mean squat. You have abused the powers you have been blessed with for your own childish gains. Do you deny these claims?"

"I totes deny them! Everything I do is to help others!"

"Oh really? So, you deny using a warp portal to go to Mega Man's universe to 'borrow' his dog Rush. Then used said robotic dog's spring capability as a trampoline at a party?"

" . . Well . . I uh . I brought it back."

"Hm. And fast travel to get to easily reached locations in your own world? Fast travel is illegal in Narfinex may I also add."

[Image: vvX9eQs.jpg]

"That's what I though. Also, you went to Earth, to win a belt in the XWF. The heavy metal weight belt to be precise. To defend that belt you used a cheat code, Mirror Mode. This belt held no worth, if you lost it, there would be no serious repercussions but you used illegal methods to hold it. Do you deny this? There are plenty of people who witnessed this."

" . . . No comment."

"I think that will be all Mr. Edgeworth. Mr. Wright."

Miles smirks and sits back down. Phoenix clears his throat as Game Boy looks disheartened.

[Image: RG0PTNO.gif]
"Your honor. My client is an idiot."

Game Boy makes a short gasp, you can pinpoint the moment his heart breaks.

[Image: RG0PTNO.gif]
"A complete and utter idiot."

[Image: cjNb9zA.jpg]

[Image: DzvHoRS.gif]
"Yes he is dumb, yes he has broken the rules multiple times. But, maybe, just maybe you can find it in your heart to forgive these crimes. I think we all remember being young and full of curiosity, all of us made mistakes. Game Boy here, never flourished in his game. He went unreleased, nobody ever saw his true potential. He saved us all years ago, we can not forget that. Your honor, please, I beg of you. Give this hero a second chance, let him write his wrongs and show everyone why that he is the hero we all need. Thank you."

"Hmmm... Guilty!"

Our hero sits in a small cell. Saddned looking at his cool sneakers, he lifts his head up and huffs.

"Hello world. I know you can hear me, I'm not sure how but I know."

"I'm meant to fight another person this week, Peter Gilmour. I've heard a lot of horrible things about this guy. He's mean, bad, just overall not the kind of guy you want to be friends with. It would give me great pleasure to bust out of this jail and defeat him, make the XWF and Urf a happier place. But, I'm in this sad spot. So, I guess I won't be able to use this super cool finisher I've been working on. Scorpion, you know from Mortal Kombat taught it me. It's a bit gruesome, not sure how it would be rated on the ESRB boards. But basically, I grab my opponents legs, step on his groin and pull. Rip off his legs and start beating him to death with them, and I thought as a bit of added style, I would use one of his legs to kick the torso high into the air and incinerate it with a trust energy blast. Snowing Gilmour! Hahe, his dandruff won't be the only thing falling off him anymore."

"But, instead I'm here. After a lousy quick court case I'm stuck in video game jail... No not Steam Greenlight. I wish my game got green-lighted. I hate to let you all down, especially after the amount of fun we've had so far but I have no idea when I'm getting out. Ugh. This is pathetic. I'm so alone :'( "

Game Boy lies down drying his wet eyes. Suddenly, the cell starts to shake, a loud rumbling draws near, closer and closer. GB lifts his head focusing on the sound that comes from behind the solid wall. The wall crashes down, a large tank turret poking through the rubble, GB hops away from the debris with grace and covers his eyes from the dust. He coughs, wafting away the dark grey mist. The small circular door above the tank open, a fair maiden pops her head out and warmly smiles at Game Boy.

"P-Princess!?"

[Image: JxjI6Ol.png?3]
"You betcha. Get your butt in the tank!"

GB smiles widely and hops up to the tank, running along the turret and kissing Princess before he hops inside with a woohoo! Princess stands there dumbstruck her face red from blushing. She slowly crawls inside the tank and it reverses out of the cell. The scene fades to black.

WORLD 2 - LEVEL 1 COMPLETE!

[Image: mAmAfiJ.png]

Edit Hate Post Like Post