Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 08-21-2024, 05:04 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
May the Farce be With You: RP 1
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-28-2015, 12:33 PM

It's truly nothing personal between Tri Bute and I. Sure, I beat him. Sure, I bruised him. Sure, I obliterated him and showed him no mercy from one side of the chamber to the other. Sure, I didn't stop when the closing bell rang. I warned him, it was a Turning Point.

I've received a half million e-mails, begging me to answer why I did what I did to Tri Bute. The answer is simple. I'm Sebastian Duke. I'm the fucking King of Darkness and Tri Bute belonged no where near my ring. No, see, that spot belongs to the best of the best. Like him, love him or hate him, Tri Bute is not the best. In fact, he's weak. Extremely languid.

I've given a lot of me to the Xtreme Wrestling Federation over the last two plus years that I have been here. For me to take a respite, one I thoroughly deserved and earned, only to come back and be placed into a match on pay per view against a man like Tri Bute is absolutely ludicrous. I should be facing the likes of Senator or my brother. Not that insignificant little speck, Tri Bute. Warfare? Madness? Shove It? Yeah, that's free television. That's when I should be facing guys like Tri Bute.

Yet this company, in its infinite 'wisdom,' and I most certainly use the term 'wisdom' loosely, places me in a match on Warfare against Eli James the Fourth. Not only is it on Warfare, but its also NOT the main event. A spot that Duke versus James rightfully deserves! Remember, I said this companies infinite wisdom. Turning Point, live on pay per view, Duke versus Tri Bute only on pay per view. Duke versus Eli? Let's put THAT on free television. I'm no business man, at least not in the typical sense, but smart money puts Duke versus Bute on free television and puts Duke versus Eli on pay per view. Instead they got it backwards.

It's not even an ego thing. Do you honestly think I give two fucks whether I win or whether I lose? Hell no. The only thing that has mattered to me since my nascent from obscurity to super stardom is kicking ass, breaking bones, shedding blood and hurting people. Wins be damned.

Egotism is for the weak. Speaking of which, Eli James touts that “impressive sooper duper” singles “undefeated” streak like it means something. His own personal XWF.com profile breaks it down from singles matches to other matches. Coincidentally, I too have my win-loss record on my own XWF.com profile. I don't split up my statistics. Why? Because they're there for informative purposes only. I make no excuses. I have no reason to. It is in the nature of this business, that you will lose. Some of us are smart enough not to deny the truth. Numbers don't lie, unless you're Eli James.

Out of all of my victories, there's only one man I point out defeating. Unknown Soldier. My own personal unholy grail.

Back to Eli James. Fourteen wins and one loss in singles competition. His one loss coming via Mark Flynn.

Mark Flynn. Let that sink in for a moment.

Mark Flynn, is a guy I defeated when no one else could. Mark Flynn, is a guy I defeated when I was a rookie. Mark Flynn, is a guy that I defeated when I was greener than goose shit. Mark Flynn, is a guy I took the United States title from. The same Mark Flynn that tucked his tail and ran away from the Xtreme Wrestling Federation because he lost to that rookie known as Sebastian fucking Duke! And poor Eli James the Farce lost to that guy. A seasoned veteran Eli James, at that.

His “other matches” states nine wins compared to seven losses.

The only reason one would split those win-loss statistics up, is if you were in denial and never wanted to own up to those losses in “other” matches. In other words, he'd like the world to believe that those seven losses were not his fault. Maybe in a tag team match where his partner took the fall. That's nothing to be ashamed of, mind you, because if you're around long enough, it happens to all of us. Yet, I distinctly remember Wild Card Weekend. Eli James was in an elimination chamber match. He fought for the right to face John Madison for the King of the XWF crown. Tell me if I'm wrong, but that was a singles competition effort, right? Multiple men in that match, but a singles effort nonetheless. Luca Arzegotti won that match. Not Eli James the Farce. Yet that loss to Luca Arzegotti is not included in his singles competition statistics.

What about when John Austin, yes that John Austin, cashed in his 24/7 briefcase on you Eli? It may be a tainted loss, but its still a loss. Or how about when my own brother cashed in his 24/7 briefcase and defeated you? Again, still a tainted loss, but a loss nonetheless.

Hell, if we're magically not counting tainted losses, maybe I can ignore my loss to the space cadet. You remember the one, Eli. The one where you stuck your nose in my business. The one where you hit cost me my match and my title.

I'm not Eli James. I don't make excuses. I bring up my tainted loss for the simple fact of comparing my mental toughness to that of Eli James, or lack thereof.

Fear not, Eli James. For I shall make you righteous again. I shall make you square with the house again.

I can't wait to see what excuse he'll use this time. On Warfare when he yells the words “I quit,” what excuse will he have then for not having his loss to me added to his “singles” record? Because he wasn't pinned? Because he didn't actually say I quit, instead opting to pass out from the sheer torture the Devils Triangle inflicts? What excuse will the Farce undoubtedly spew when he's thoroughly destroyed and in a more intense amount of pain than he's never felt before?

I will never deny another mans abilities. Eli James is a hell of a competitor. He beat me once. Some gauntlet on Warfare. I'd never deny he's physically capable of defeating me. My doubts reside solely within his mental capacity to get the job done. Maybe I should throw some order to the XWF.com personnel and have them divide my wins and losses so that my loss to Eli in a gauntlet when I had already run through a handful of others gets placed in a column for “other losses.”

Eli James is a man that fears the truth. As I live and breath at this moment, I'm beginning to wonder if Eli will send out some order saying 'fix that record so Duke stops laughing at my idiocy.' Eli James is a man that fears losing. He fears it because in his mind he thinks he'd be perceived as weak. Win or lose, Eli James is physically strong. Capable of beating anyone at anytime. But, mental toughness? That's where Eli James the Farce lacks.

Eli James is a man that fears failure. How do I know this? How do I know Eli James the Farce fears failure? That answer is very basic and simple. I know that Eli James fears weakness because he knows it is easier to win a championship, than it is to defend it. It's easier to chase the champion, than it is to actually have that target painted all over your body, never knowing from what corner, or what direction the next challenger is going to hit you from. That is why Eli James tried to “gift” out every title he's won. Starting with the Tag Team titles. He won them while teaming with Eric Rex only to give up his half of those titles to Mystica.

And the European title reign? Not only was the manner in which he claimed that championship from Sid Feder shady, but he promptly turned around and gifted that title again to someone else. He was gifting titles so frequently that Paul Heyman had to put his ample cankles down on the pavement and lay down the law. If Eli James ever gifts another title, he'll never receive a shot at any title ever again. Heymans words, not mine.

He'll tell you he gifted these titles to his compatriots within his Congregation in order to breed their trust and loyalty or whatever stupid reason he has. When in reality, its just a matter of Eli James fearing a loss. Fearing to add another blemish to the “near perfect” record he has built up over his time here in the Xtreme Wrestling Federation.

Your next blemish comes on Wednesday night. Warfare was, and once again is, Sebastian Dukes playground. You're a guest in MY ring. You're a guest on the show that I put on MY back, when the chips were down and the XWF was in danger of folding. After Warfare Eli, you'll finally get to add that second (fifth) loss to your record. Then, you'll always and forever more be known in my books as number forty-two.

Some of you with an attention span longer than that of a gnat might question me on why I ever dug Eli James up from his grave. That answer is again, a simple one. If Eli James the Farce is dead and buried, nothing more than a rotting corpse in a pine box beneath some cheap headstone, then how would I ever get the opportunity to beat him? That opportunity is one I intend to seize to the fullest. As I've stated, I don't really care much for wins and losses or what my record is, but I never go out to the ring expecting to lose. I always expect to win. This match, at least in that regard, is no different. Eli James will become one of a kind. For I can never again have a forty-second win. That distinction will rest solely with Eli James the Farce.
Edit Hate Post Like Post