Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-11-2024, 07:02 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
The Tragic Past Part V
Adrian Storms Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

01-10-2015, 01:33 PM

Tragic Past Part V

Continued From Last Time…

The officer then removes the gun from his holster and aims it towards Adrian, though Adrian pulls his up as well. The officer fires first, which makes contact with Adrian in the stomach. Adrian falls to the ground, holding his wound as blood pours out and begins to cover his hands. The officer begins to pull out a phone and starts to call the office.

Adrian lays on the ground, in pain with tears rolling down his face with the bullet lodged into his abdomen. The gun he had possession of lays on the ground in front of him, but he’s in too much pain to do anything. He has to stop the wound from bleeding, though he has to stop the cop from calling or else he’ll be sent to the orphanage, or either charged with 7 murder cases.

Suddenly, Adrian goes to grab the gun but the cop stomps on his arm as he hears the cop speak to someone or something.

“Hello…” the officer greets.

Continued…

Adrian lays on the ground, motionless with a sense of fear, that he could be charged with 7 murders of state officials, which would most likely result in life in prison, or a plethora amount of years. Adrian had only one unrestricted arm, which he couldn’t put too much use, other than grabbing the officer which wouldn’t do much.

“It’s Officer Richards here, I have found the desired target that went missing on the day of the Storms’ murder…” the officer informed.

Adrian reached into his pocket, pulling out the trench knife that was drenched in the previous officer’s blood, which Adrian had lodged into his throat, causing him to perish. Adrian fits his fingers through the holes, getting a firm grasp on the knife. He then rears back his arm and forces the knife into the officer’s ankle, as he falls to the ground in agonizing pain.

Richards grabs the knife but cannot dislodge it, due to the pain of it causing his strength to decrease. Adrian slowly crawls over to the phone, holding his stomach in excruciating pain, and clasps it, as he puts the speaker right up towards his mouth, making sure the officer on the other end of the line can hear him.

“Hello…?” the officer on the phone questions.

Adrian then begins to reply to the officer questioning, “Listen here you twisted motherfucker, I’m sick and tired of your little games, sending squads of officers after me, but to no avail. You’re going to send search parties after me, huh? I want what I’m about to say to be the last thing that anyone that remains on this Earth to hear from me, so open up your goddamn ears and hear me out. No matter how many, no matter what their rank or how much you can trust them, I will blow their brains all over these woods as long as they continue to return to MY WOODS! Now, there remains to be one of your trusted officers left, which happens to be the officer who made ludicrous attempts to call your office and report that he had captured the kid that had ran away from the outside world. Well, your officer is about to leave the Earth, so sir, I want you to beg for your officer whilst he begs for mercy and for his soul to be spared but will ultimately result to no avail.”

Adrian proceeds to stand up, as he begins to slowly stagger to the gun from the previous officer that was released from his grasps when the bullet was fired into his stomach. Adrian picks up the gun and woozily lifts up his hand, aiming the gun towards the officer as he throws the phone to the ground.

Richards sits on the ground trembling due to the fact that anyone of these breaths could be his final one. Adrian begins to stumble forward, getting closer and closer to the officer, while keeping his aim at the same time. Though, Richards begins reach for his gun once more, and once he gets a firm grasp he aims it towards Adrian.

As soon as Richards lifts the gun up, ready to release the bullet at any moment, Adrian’s vision begins to turn blurry, as two of the officer begins to appear. Adrian doesn’t know which version of the officer to fire at, or for that matter, why he sees two of the officer. Adrian takes a desperation shot as it connects, forcing itself into the shoulder of the officer.

The vision problem just seems to worsen, but still Adrian can’t seem to seize the problem of why his vision is blurry. Maybe drowsiness, maybe allergies, maybe he’s dazed, though, Adrian finally was able to unravel his mystery, which happened to be that he was losing too much blood. Adrian takes his shirt off and wraps it around his abdomen, causing it to shorten the blood flow.

Officer Richards lays on the ground at Adrian’s feet, holding his shoulder in agonizing pain. Bloods gushes out of his left shoulder at an alarming rate, which if he doesn’t stop the bleeding could cause death, slow and torturous death. Adrian slowly made his way toward the officer, as he then proceeded to stand over the officer, in such a manner as if he had won this battle.

Adrian pulls up the gun once more, with the look of bloodthirst in his eyes. He lined it up perfectly between the officer’s eyes, ready to finally end this battle. Adrian leaned down, to whisper or make one more last action before he took this officer’s life. Though, the officer had something of his own to vocalize.

“Look, I know you're wanting to execute me and as I lay here motionless, about to have my soul vanquished, I have one question that rests on my mind and will remain unanswered unless you give me this moment. I know I’m going to perish, no matter what the circumstances are. If I was to be rescued at this moment, there wouldn’t be enough time to get me to a hospital before I bled out. I just want to ask one final thing in the final moments of my life.” the officer begged.

“Speak your mind, because it will be the last thing that this world will hear from you.” Adrian replied.

“...If all of this is an act of revenge because the world has been kind to you or hasn’t treated you fairly, then why are you doing the same to all of our families. 6 out of 9 of the officers who have walked down that path and attempted to arrest you, had children and families, and if all of this is an act of revenge because don’t have your parents, then why must you snatch away others’ parents?” the officer questioned.

“Look… you have the completely wrong idea of what my mission is, don’t you? This is exactly why I am leaving this section of the world, where corruption and the feeling of avarice rules the world. Life isn’t perfect! Trust me, I’m a prime example of why the world doesn’t spin every which way I want it to. My brother perished in the womb, not even grasping a single breath of air, and now my parents have passed as well, due to someone who needs to be executed on the spot and if the officers don’t find him, I damn sure promise that I will take his life away from him, no matter what the consequences may be afterwards. It’s not about snatching away people’s loved ones, to make them feel the pain that I feel right now, it’s about escaping from this place we call society. I will stop at nothing to obtain that freedom, no matter what the obstacles that stand in front of me might be.” Adrian answered.

Adrian laid the gun to the forehead of the officer, as he realized that escaping his fate was inevitable. The officer had a tear roll down his face, as he realized all the pain and hardships that his death would cause his daughters and wife, but there was no way he could escape now. He wanted to beg and plead to just say one last goodbye to the family. Though…

It seemed like the world just went silent for a moment, as then the silence came to an abrupt stop, as a gunfire echoed throughout the area surrounding the house. Adrian stood atop of the officer, looking down on the officer who had just left the world, not on his own terms, but at the hands of an eight-year-old who had to escape from all the madness of the surrounding world.

Adrian looked off into the distance of the woodline, ready to just make a break for his little cabin and leave. It’s was apparent that he could no longer reside in this area, he had to flee, deeper and farther into the treacherous woods that only a handful of people have trekked through. Though, as he looked out into the distance, a noise was getting closer and closer, unrecognizable at the moment though.

As the noise began to sound like it was coming closer to Adrian, he looked around, pondering on what it could be and where it was coming from. The noise could’ve been coming from anywhere, yet what it was coming from still remained unknown. Adrian then realized what it was, as it felt like his heart skipped a beat. It was a police siren…

To Be Continued…

[Image: MoDrrja.png?1]

Record:
2-3-0
Edit Hate Post Like Post