Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-09-2024, 04:46 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Vegas Bey-bey VEGAS!!!
Bobby Charles Offline
XWF's Prodigal Son

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

12-16-2014, 06:30 AM

It had been roughly four months since Bobby had spent time back home with his family in south africa and that meant, he hadn't seen his younger brother CJ brooks in that time. The two brothers were close and always looked out for each other but being across the world from each other meant it was difficult to stay that close. However, ZI had managed to set up a flight for his brother so he could visit vegas and head to LA to watch his warfare match up close. His brother had arrived earlier in the day and managed to sleep off his jetlag so the two were just hanging out in the hotel. Bobby sat back with a can of beer in hand as his brother looked on.

"I really can't have one?"

"In this country, you're underage and I'm apparently a responsible adult so..."

CJ screwed his face up in frustration as Bobby shrugged it off.

"So, rather than just sitting there complainin', how about you tell me about your journey here? Good?"

CJ shrugged.

"Well, I survived. I mean, I'm here."

He said, uncertain of how to actually answer the question.

"It was fine though. Super boring. I mean, you try sittin' on your ass for 15 hours by yourself."

"Been there man, and it sucks balls so I hear ya. But I mean, you get to watch me perform in what are probably my biggest match ever and I got you a backstage pass for the whole event so count yourself lucky and be appreciative."

His brother sat forward.

"I am! It's awesome. You know I love watchin' you fight. Just... are you sure you can do it? Y'know, actually win..."

He went silent for a moment and just shrugged, staring down at the ground.

"Not that I don't believe in you but -"

He hesitated again as ZI just stared at him.

"But what?"

"Uh..."

He looked away. Bobby continued to stare at him before eventually laughing.

"I'm just kiddin'. It's fine to be concerned, man. It's not easy to have to deal with what I'm being thrown into here but I'm more than ENOugh to try. I am aware that it will be the toughest for me. There's a slim chance of things actually not going to plan this week and someone else might walk away with the win. Doesn't mean we can't just have an awesome match anyway, right?"

"Is that all you really care about?"

"Putting on a show? Yeh, of course. I would love to win because that would kinda prove that I am as good as I've always claimed to be. It would be beyond awesome but if the fans just enjoy the show, then I'm a happy guy."

He finished with a nod of his head.

"You're just too nice sometimes, Bob."

"Maybe. Nice guys don't usually last in this industry but I'm doin' well. Hopefully I will continue to do well. to be the best, right?"

Bobby sat back and shrugged his shoulders. Of course he wanted to win that match and he was aware that he would do that and cement his legacy. even though What mattered to him was putting on a show and allowing the fans to get their money's worth. That was his job, after all.

"That's definitely somethin' I respect about you, Bob. You always think of other people first. Unlike some people you know."

"Ohh, the whole abigail thing?"

Bobby's eyes widened a little as he exhaled a sigh.

"I knew it was only a matter of time before you brought that up."

"Hey, how couldn't I? She's hot... and you really need to sort things out with her."

"Why? Because she's hot?"

"That's not the only reason... it's a reason, sure."

"That's shallow. But at the same time, a good point. I do want to work things out, trust me. But you do realize what she did to me, right?"

"She broke a promise. I get that. But you have to give her the benefit of the doubt at the end of the day. But no matter what happens, just go ahead and become a champion again soon, bob. I, more than anybody, loves the way that the fans are your main priority but you've gotta start being a little selfish sometimes, yeh?"

Bobby slowly nodded his head and took a sip of his beer.

"I couldn't agree more. Nice guys finish last and all that... and I actually do need to finish this week in this case. I need to be the last man standing but that is easier said than done but we'll see how this all goes."

He paused and sat forward, resting his chin on his hand.

"Honestly, my mind hurts over how much thinking I've done about this all. I might have actually overdone talking about it. In a way, I can't wait for this week to be over but... I do have a lot love for this week. I mean, look where we are."

"Vegas, baby!"

Bobby nodded with a laugh.

"And while I'm stressed as hell this week, I wouldn't trade any of it for the world..."

Former 2× X-treme ChampIon
Edit Hate Post Like Post