Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-17-2024, 04:31 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Duncan B. Deadly
Duncan B. Deadly Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

12-05-2014, 11:14 AM

Duncan B. Deadly is in a dark room, barely lit by candles and with a large white banner with a red open eye painted on it behind him. Duncan is kneeling at al altar made of wooden supply crates. On top of the crates is a golden pyramid with a large red stone eye at the top. Duncan is silent for and another voice speaks.

Voice - "You have risen from the city of Atlantis and been taught the truth. You have travelled across the world and fought the finest warriors and athletes. You have bled and you have caused bleeding. You have spread the truth far and wide across land and sea. Now we leave behind the dank hidden back alley arenas and underground fight clubs and surface"

Duncan - "At last a mainstream audience to spread my word. Violence and pain and suffering will be shared amongst the roster of XWF. Starting with that obscene pathetic love sick low life Tommy Wish.

Voice - "Go now, you have work to do"

Duncan - "yes, master"

Duncan leaves the room and the candles all go out leaving it in pitch black darkness.

***Several hours later***

Duncan enters the arena and sweeps through the curtain. Burn Your House Brown by The Cardiacs plays from the speakers. The crowd don't know what's going on. He enters the ring holding a large, heavy dog chain. He grabs a microphone from ringside and steps directly into the centre of the ring. Duncan ties the dog collar round his neck and lets the chain drop to the floor.

Duncan - "You people will be the first to witness my truth. Tonight Tommy Wish I put an end to your horrible rhymes. You will put on the end of this chain and then there will be no escape for you. I will choke you, I will hurt you, I will break you. Later tonight you will enter this ring with me and you will know fear and nothing else. You better make a wish Tommy. Because you will be the first to learn my truth. However you are not yet ready for that truth so you will have to make do with a fact. That fact is DUNCAN BE DEADLY.

*Duncan throws the mic to the floor and leaves*
Edit Hate Post Like Post