Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-16-2024, 06:56 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Short and Shit
Monolith Offline
The Monster From The Alps

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

12-02-2014, 04:37 PM

OOC: As promised, a few paragraphs to avoid getting totally jobbed out. Apologies once more to Peter and Azrael, hopefully I'll be back to my old self soon.

THE FOLLOWING ANNOUNCEMENT HAS BEEN PAID FOR BY RAPAPORT INDUSTRIES

Well, it seems like the XWF powers that be have sat up and taken notice of my all-conquering prowess and finally booked me against some worthy opponents. You see, no longer will I be forced to tread water against mediocre enhancement talent. No longer will I have to waste my obvious talents against anonymous charlatans. Monolith is going straight to the top. It's a place where I belong. And it's a place I'm sure as hell gonna stay.

Azrael Erebus and Peter Gilmour; you two guys are exactly the calibre of competition that a warrior like me should be facing. I mean, the prospect of taking on legitimate superstars like yourselves was one of the main reasons I returned to this company. But I'm afraid this is where the pleasantries end. Because although I respect the hell out of you two, I certainly don't like you. And this Wednesday you're both gonna learn how costly it is to anger a giant...

Peter, you are a shining example to all aspiring XWF wrestlers. I mean, your arrived here as a nobody and went from being a laughing stock and the most detested man on the roster to being a genuine top level talent. I applaud your efforts, Peter. But I'm afraid that when you step in the ring with the mighty Monolith your meteoric rise is gonna come to an abrupt and spectacular end! Now, you've already beaten me once since I came back to the XWF but I can guarantee you that history isn't gonna repeat itself this Wednesday night!

Azrael, unlike my old 'friend' Gilmour you're an unknown commodity to me. But that hasn't stopped you running your mouth off about me this week. Yeah, I may not be blessed in the looks department. Sure, I may be carrying a few excess pounds. But you underestimate me, Azrael. The fact is that your scrawny ass has never encountered someone like me before. And by the time I'm through beating the crap out of you then you'll be in no condition to encounter someone like me again. They call you the man from the stars, huh? Well, you're gonna be seeing stars when I get my hands on you at Warfare! Because I am Monolith. And I. Will. Crush. You. All!!!

THE PRECEDING ANNOUNCEMENT WAS PAID FOR BY RAPAPORT INDUSTRIES

photo Untitled.png

Former X-Treme Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post