Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-16-2024, 12:48 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
(Bloody) Footprints in the Sand (RP 2)
Darkwynd Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

11-10-2014, 06:18 PM

The tide rolled in and out and caressed his face with it's icy cold fingers. His facepaint had been replaced with smeared blood. Honestly, as he awakened, he found himself wondering. How did I get here? Why am I not laying face down in the sand as a corpse? Then again, he remembered. Only his father could destroy him. Even then, he would need a stake, carved from the core of the Tree of Knowledge. He rolled over and groaned as he sat up. The night air over in eastern Europe was cold, and he found himself shivering slightly. Of course, he was soaked to the bone. Apparently he had washed up on shore after the plane crash.

But where was Shelly?

He thought to himself for a moment. He didn't remember Shelly being on the plane with him. Well, he did remember her getting on it. Shelly was such a kind woman. He smiled to himself as he thought about the time she had made him homemade donuts. Surely she must have died in the crash. Too bad. He did not shed a tear for her. He closed his eyes and bowed his head in silence. A moment of silent for his friend, Shelly Simmons. In his life, friends had come and gone. Where as most men would cry about it, Darkwynd was different. He knew that he wasn't meant to make allies. His only mission in life? Destroy his father.

But what then? What would he do after the destruction of his father? No way could he possibly lead a normal life.

Something was odd. As he opened his eyes, he saw that the full moon was covered in a shade of red. The blue ring? Now dark crimson. The water appeared black now, and a dark shadow slowly walked across it's surface. Darkwynd narrowed his eyes on the figure as it neared him, and soon he made out exactly who he was looking at. His murderous father, who now laughed and stated mockingly.

"Look who can walk on water!"

The new enigma just sneered at his father.

"Is your arrogance really necessary, father?"

Cain simply shrugged.

"What's HE gonna do? This is my world. He has no power here. He did not create this plane, Darkwynd. I did."

James Knight stood up in the sand as a barefoot Cain stepped onto the beach. Our young hero looked around and for as far as the eye could see, there were corpses. Corpses impaled on gigantic stakes. Corpses laid into a huge pile, making a bone fire. Souls being fed to Cain as soon as they died. He turned around and jumped backward with a start as he was eyes to chest with the new God of Murder. Yes. Cain had become a God. The story went like this. The FBI hunted down the Last Son of Eden, the Sovereign of sin. They had decimated him, on holy ground. Satan had made a deal with him. He would become a God if he were to kill...and kill...and kill some more.

Darkwynd saw all of this as if it were a movie in the pupils of his father's blood red eyes. He gasped.

"H-how....how cou-...you sold your soul to become a GOD? The veey thing you HATE? Why? You were saving loves for a moment there..."

"These pitiful fucking meat sacks aren't worth saving! You know what? They stood there, and watched me get raped by fags on ecstasy! They cheered! And Theo fucking Pryce?!"

The two walked. Arguing. Cain more so hovered, his feet dripping blood on the white sands. This world was twisted. Darkwynd looked through the corner of his eye and saw a young, virginal girl being mounted by a two headed Rottweiler. He went forward to save her, but Cain just waved a finger, and the young enigma slammed into a brick wall.

"No!"

"(cough cough)...dad! That's wrong! She's fucking twelve years ol-"

"She laughed at me! Just like all the XWF superstars. I heard them all, even the ones who CLAIMED to be my brothers. They were all laughing at me, James. They were all disrespecting me. Why do you think I ditched on Theo Pryce? I always KNEW who he was, James. Duke told me."

"Yeah...but still...you know, your son has a huge three way."

"Hrmf...and? They'll ridicule you too."

At first, the intentions of his father were unclear. During their last encounter, everything was hazy. He was told to forget Cain by Cain himself. When James refused to do so, stating his mission, his father tried to murder him. Needless to say, he was only testing his son's strength. Cain suddenly smirked.

"There's no need of me going back to their world, son. But if I am not there, then who will murder them? Who will end their miserable existence? Who will-"

"You want ME to carry on your legacy? Really? You know the answer to that already, or at least you should. Come on, dad, you should just stop killing. Start wrestling again. It's fun!"

"That's why you lost in your first match? To a woman, no less. See, this is why you should develop a killer instinct, James. You should be ruthless, like your father. Believe you me, a blade without an edge is useless. You're wasting your time trying to be good for them." Cain looked stoically over the bloody ocean of his personal world. "Come on, son. Claim your birthright. Make me proud."

Right now, Darkwynd could not believe what he was considering. He stood there and stared at his father, whose aura glowed with the moon. He shook his head, thinking about how the fans had cheered for Burchill as she pinned Tyson Fury. He also thought about how his own honorable action had been ridiculed by Frodo. He really thought about what it wouldbe like to slit their tthroat with his switch blade. Their blood oozing down their chest...the light leaving their eyes, never to be seen again. Punishing them for their sins against him. He shook his head and looked down in guilt.

"I was engineered to kill you, father. You know that. My mother told me about how you abandoned us and how you murdered her parents. How could I possibly be as cruel as you are? It's not going to happen.."

"Then why haven't you killed me, son? Why not just end my existence? You have been given the means, look."

He looked down at the benevolent weapon pulsating in his hand. A stake, about a foot long, white in color. Angelic symbols were aglow along it's length. But the problem was, he couldn't bring himself to do it. He dropped down to his knees, and wept.

"I fucking hate you."

"I know. Because inevitably, you will become me. We both know that, son."

"I refuse your legacy!"

"Stop fighting your true nature-"

Just then, he heard her voice where his father's had once been.

"James! Wake up James!"

He was incredibly groggy. The blurred visage of Shelly Simmons stood over him, concerned look in her green eyes. She ran her fingers through his hair as sh e encouraged him to awaken. It was slow going at first, but finally, he became lucid. The stake that was once in his hands had dissappeared. His eyes darted back and forth as he sat up, trainers standing around him...in the Warfare locker room. The obvious question was...

"How the fuck did I get here?"

Shelly smiled, relieved her friend had been okay the whole time.

"I'm not sure. We were on the plane and you like blacked out or something. This whole time you've been walking around with a vacant look on your face. Then you came in here to train for your match on Wednesday and suddenly you passed out. And now...here we are.

"How long was I out for?"

"Like ten minutes...but you've had me concerned since the plane ride. Are you sure you're ready for Zoey and Mastermind? I mean...maybe you're just fatigued...you did have a match Monday."

He looked down at the floor. What had felt like hours had been ten minutes? Did he really just meet his father? Did his father just try and recruit him? Despite his massive confusion, he forced a smile and nodded. No need to worry Shelly. Although, he was now frightened at what he would do after having the meeting with Cain. Maybe it was just a dream though. It was kinda lacking in the logic department. Or was it?

-To Be Continued-

[Image: darkwynd.png]
Credit for awesome banner = Justin Sane
Win-Loss-Draw: 1-2-0
Edit Hate Post Like Post