Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-18-2024, 06:04 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Meeting the Son of Cain Plus Miss Ryback
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

11-10-2014, 07:29 PM

Mastermind walked down the corridor of his Mansion and came to a big door. He opened it. It came out to the roof top of his mansion. He walked to the edge of the far corner, and looked out into the vast area of his land. Suddenly a flash back came. It was of his very first match in the XWF against Clyde Baker

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Crawling.....

Crawling.......

He makes it!

Mastermind uses the momentum to fling Baker to the outside.

Mastermind runs off the opposite ropes and he flies between the middle and top rope and hits a flying forearm to Clyde Baker.

The referee begins to count them out as the two begin to scrap on the outside. They exchange punch after punch.

They both roll back into the ring and continue to brawl. Mastermind hits a german suplex out of no where!

Then he tries to go for another but Baker lands on his feet....

OUT OF NO WHERE....

Your Irreversible Fate (Roundhouse kick into twist of fate)

COVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Winner: Clyde Baker

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mastermind shakes his head to get rid of the flash back. He tries to focus on looking out into the vast land that he owns, when another flash back hits. That of his second match against Avery Kain.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He awaits for Avery to get up, which he does, but only to his knees. He starts crawling to the corner where unbeknownst to him Mastermind had Mastermindfully been waiting. As soon as Avery scurried close enough he was hit with a flying headbutt. This did not go as planned, Mastermind had hurt his master head, but that didn't stop him. Mastermind springboards to his feet, and lands on Avery's hand. Avery does not approve, but Mastermind just grinds his foot into the downed man's fingers. Mastmermind feels generous, so he steps off the hand and decides to kick Avery in the ribs a few times, just for fun.

With every kick Avery whimpers a little more, until Mastermind decides he's had enough of the crying child. He decides it's time to end this match. He climbs the ropes, again, and waits for Avery to stand, when he does Avery is hit with a flying Clothesline, which turns into The Mind Sleeper (sleeper hold), Avery squirms and tries to get free, but this only makes him go out faster. He stops struggling, so the ref comes over to check, raises Avery's arm up, let's go. It goes limp.

Winner: Mastermind

Mastermind shakes his head again to get rid of the cobwebs but once again a third one hits. Of his third match against Outsider Joel.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mastermind gets amped up and slams his hands down across the top rope s the fans pick up!

He goes right down after Joel and locks him in The Mind Sleeper! He's got it locked in tight! Joel is nowhere near the ropes as he is helpless to escape, and as he weakens the referee leans in to check the hold. After a few more seconds Mastermind releases the hold and instantly transitions into... THE MIND CONTROLLER!!! That's his patented version of the boston crab! Joel's entire body must be aching after this succession of moves!

Joel screams in pain and reaches toward the ropes and tries to pull himself closer to them. Mastermind has no trouble dragging Joel back to the dead center of the ring and applying FULL pressure, almost breaking Joel's entire body in half!

Joel lifts his hand...

It's shaking...

It's shaking...

HE TAPS!

Mastermind releases the hold and the ref raises his hand to a large ovation as the bell rings!

Winner: Mastermind

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mastermind grabs his head and shakes it. The flashbacks go away. He walks over to a seat, and sits down.

"I am meeting the son of Cain on Wednesday, Darkwynd, plus Zoey Ryback in a triple Threat. I need to get my focus back.

Mastermind sighs and looks out into the country side.

"This is my world. This isn't his. This isn't Zoeys, it's mine. I need a win, and I need it bad.
"I don't care how it started. 2 Wins and 1 Loss. It's just the simple matter of sorting my shit out now.
"I never faced Cain one on one. I only ever had him as a tag team partner, Zoey's another situation all together."

Mastermind gets up and starts to walk to the door. Suddenly he slumps to his knees.

"Why oh why is this happening to me? Pull yourself together man."

Mastermind gets up. He walks towards the door. Opens it and disappears back into the mansion.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The cameras fade in to the Mansion of Mastermind and it finds half sitting on his chair facing the camera, looking into the distance. The camera man clears his throat to bring Mastermind back to reality. He looks at the camera.

"Wednesday night is fast approaching, and it's an opportunity for me to add to my tally. It's either going to be adding to the wins column or the losses column, or you might never know the technical column. I'm involved in a Triple Threat match, and I may not be the one who gets pinned.

"I'm facing the so called son of Cain. Where is he now? Probably out there somewhere living in his son's memory. Gone somewhere, like maybe I should.

"Darkwynd is his son's name. What a name. Sounds like Winds of Darkness. Whatever Darkwynd means, I sort of don't care. I need to do my business in the ring, and that means taking caring of him, and the other person Miss Zoey Ryback.

"Zoey can be lethal, and on the other hand she can be easily dealt with.

"I'm not sure if I can win this match, I mean Darkwynd looks like he's hungrier for it more, but sprouting off a lot of unnecessary stuff, so any way My main focus is to survive."

Mastermind gets up and looks down the other end of the room at his victory clothes line. The camera looks at his eye line, and spots the victory clothes line.

"Lately wins are few and far between. I just have memories of some of my matches. My first three matches I won twice lost once. Darkwynd is only just starting out. Zoey is always turning up whenever she feels fit. I'm coming for the both of you. I won't back down from a fight, but what ever happens is out of my control."

Mastermind sits back down and just stares at the camera looking lost. He does the signal of a cutting motion across his neck, and the camera fades out.

Overall - 61 Wins 104 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 1 Win 2 Losses
8th Year Record - 2024 - 1 Win 2 Losses
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub