Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-19-2024, 02:18 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
You damn right it's like that, fuck you mean boy.
Ezekiel Carter-Williams V Offline
Fuck Bitches, Get Money

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

10-28-2014, 06:07 PM

Is it like that said the Mastermind? You damn right it's like that. You see Mastermind, this is where you got things whole life thing fucked up. You team up with a guy you never knew about, lose the match, then expect things to be all peachy keen between you two

No bitch.

It doesn't work that way. Oh but buddy, don't take this personal, this is a business, and it's my business to verbally slaughter my opponents, weakening them before our match up. It's just what I do man.

Oh and I heard about your mental condition. Damn man, OCD. How the fuck do you get out of bed in the morning.

Quote:"Take for instance my constant stats about my Win Loss Career Record. Most people don't care how many wins they achieve, or how many losses they have made. Most people don't care about winning streaks or losing streaks, most people focus on the next match. They focus on getting somewhere in the future.

"But for me my OCD is about what I've done in the past, what I'm doing now, what current streak that I am on now, and how to continue to fix it.

Well in the past you lost, in the present you lose, and in the future you will lose, so that answers that.

But Mastermind, did you honestly think that War Games made us have something special? You see Mastermind, that's where you got me fucked up. Yes we had great teamwork, and it was a good time, but that did nothing. We weren't allies before then, and we're not allies now. Don't let tag matches make you think that you've made a new buddy here in the XWF.

And if you didn't know then yes, give me a pin because I am bursting the fuck out of your bubble, Mastermind. Now you're obsessed with trying to break my bones, you say. Well I'm obsessed with watching you try. I actually want you to try to win. Tuck your tail up your ass, wipe your tears and fucking try.

Fuck honestly I don't care if you do our you don't because I'm still coming out with the win.

Oh and Shelby, I didn't forget about you sugar tits. I still want that throat babygirl.

So Mastermind, Shelby, are you two ready to take your last breath, before I superkick your fucking head off your shoulders.

[Image: ecwv.png]

XWF Record
5-4-1

Edit Hate Post Like Post