Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-18-2024, 06:15 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
It's Like That Is It?
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

10-28-2014, 12:53 PM

quote Said:
You build on failure. You use it as a stepping stone. Close the door on the past. You don't try to forget the mistakes, but you don't dwell on it. You don't let it have any of your energy, or any of your time, or any of your space.
- Johnny Cash

As I sit looking out a window I ponder.

Last week was last week
This week is this week
And how silly I was that my team mates
would always stick by me
That we would have an understanding

That's how silly I was in believing that crap
We came together for a cause
And that cause was War Games
War Games was oh so last week
This is this week
The continuation of MY career
Not my team mates
ME, MYSELF And I

Yesterday former Team Mate Ezekiel Carter-Williams V
Came out and attacked me in the Press.
I was not prepared for something like that
Here I was foolish enough to think that would not happen
Boy was I wrong.

I sat there feeling like a stunned mullet
I sat there feeling foolish
I sat there knowing that if everyone else has changed back to normal
I needed to change back to normal.
I needed to change my mindset.
And I had to do that fast
so I say to Ezekiel Carter-Williams V:

IT'S LIKE THAT IS IT?

The cameras fade in on to the Personal Jet of Mastermind as he is making his way to Wednesday Night Warfare to compete in a Triple Threat competition against Ezekiel Carter-Williams V and Shelby Cobra, at the United Center in Chicago, Illinois.

Mastermind is seen staring out the window in deep thought. Suddenly he talks.

"Not many people knows this about me, but you all will know now. I have what you would call OCD. Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. What does that mean you all ask? That means I get Obsessive about certain things. I get stuck in the here and now, I get stuck in the past when I really should be moving forwards.

"Take for instance my constant stats about my Win Loss Career Record. Most people don't care how many wins they achieve, or how many losses they have made. Most people don't care about winning streaks or losing streaks, most people focus on the next match. They focus on getting somewhere in the future.

"But for me my OCD is about what I've done in the past, what I'm doing now, what current streak that I am on now, and how to continue to fix it. To me my Obsessiveness makes me look like a geek. But to me it helps drives me. It helps drives me to get better, it helps drives me to move on up in the world of XWF. It helps shapes me to who I want to be, and that is to be that dam good. Good enough to foot it with the best and not be a laughing stock.

"Good enough to make me keep getting up, and until I'm truly beaten not giving up or giving in. Let's take for an example my obsessiveness about Shelby Cobra. I have a long memory. I know I should have just forgiven her and move on, I know I should let bygones be bygones, but my OCD has been built in since I was a kid. MY OCD makes me crazy in more ways than one. I'm continiously over thinking and it gets the better of me.

"Shelby did what she did and apologized. Most people took that as her word. Yet she constantly screws up. I worked in with the real Frodo and her to make sure we had a chance of winning the Trios. But she failed us. She failed me. And my OCD won't let me forget that. I drive myself crazy trying to forgive her. It takes a lot for me to forgive people.

"So Shelby in order for me to break my Obsessiveness of your betrayal I need to beat you come Wednesday, and I will make dam sure of that.."

Mastermind turns his attention from the window to the camera.

"Another part of my OCD is trusting people, and getting caught up in the moment, and needing a kick up the bum to move on. I got caught up in the moment of great team work last week between myself and my War Games team mates Gator, Loverboy Vinnie Lane, Michael McBride and Ezekiel Carter-Williams V. Like I said I got caught up in the moment and my OCD had me thinking this was too great to be true, and that as a team we would stick together through thick and thin.

"Boy was I wrong. The moment I sent out my first promo for this week, the moment Ezekiel did his, was the moment that my bubble burst and I realized I was back on my own, trying to prove myself constantly to everyone out there in the XWF. I was in the past I needed to be kicked into the present. And I thank you Ezekiel for doing that. But that is the onky thing that I am thanking you for.

"Some people give me respect, a whole lot of others don't, and boy you're in the bracket. What you did and what you said was very disrespectful, but you had to do it, and you had to go there. And I say to you it's like that is it?

"Well Ezekiel you woke up the sleeping giant, you broke my bubble, and now my OCD, my obsessiveness wants to break your bones. You're in my match with Shelby, you're in the way, you're a threat, and you need to be extinguished, and therefore I will be the one to do that. Not many people get in my head, but you did and in a way I thank you. But the way I will be thanking you is by destroying you and Shelby and by winning the Triple Threat Match.

"And one last thing. If you Zeke, or Shelby or anyone seeing this, think they are going to use my OCD against me, then think again. Only I use it against myself, and that's all it takes. Think of something else, something new. Because when I pull out the Mind Controller and make someone submit, then you are going to be thinking, maybe I should have tried something different.

I will use you two as a stepping stone to move back to where I want to go and that's by closing the door on my past Obsessiveness with Shelby and with you Ezekiel. We stood as one last week, but this week we battle against one another."

Mastermind begins to laugh, and then stops, as he stands up and moves down the aisle towards the drinking area of the Private Jet. The camera fades out.

Overall - 61 Wins 104 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 1 Win 2 Losses
8th Year Record - 2024 - 1 Win 2 Losses
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub