Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-16-2024, 12:29 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
- New Game - Press Start
Game Girl Offline
(ง︡'-'︠)ง

XWF FanBase:
Kids, disabled people, casual fans

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by most adult male fans)

10-02-2014, 05:37 PM

WORLD 1 - LEVEL 1

Game Boy sits on the green, green grass looking out at the overworld. The endless blue sky and static clouds stay in the background behind Game Boy who is happy kicking his legs over the edge of the perilous ridge he relaxes upon. He looks at his homeland of Narfinex, smiling.

[Image: jOw0Xsd.png]
"Man... What a nice day. Oh hey, somebody is watching me. Hello? Bonjour? Hola? Kon'nichiwa? I'm running out of language selection options here, you going to show yourself or what?"

A giggle is heard behind Game Boy, who jumps and turns to face his stalker.

"Oh, it's just you princess."

[Image: JxjI6Ol.png?2]
"Just me Game Boy? Is that anyway to talk to your princess?"

The whole land of Narfinex only knew her as princess sometime Princess with a capital P, her name was never finished, you see the land of Narfinex is unfinished. A shining gem put on a shelf for what feel like three decades. Characters of video games aren't just things to look at, they are strings of complex code. Like everything else in life, they need a reason, if they don't have that they wonder aimlessly. But, let us get to this at a later date, these two have been patiently waiting for me to finish.

"Ermm, ah no. Sorry princess, you know I didn't mean any offence, I just thought you were going to be an enemy."

"TeeheeI'm just playing with you GB."

"GB?"

"Do you not like it? It's just because Game Boy can be a little long winded, just thought it would be easier calling you GB."

Game Boy blushes a little and combs back his hair with his palm. Princess always had a way of making someone blush without even saying something important.

"Well, it's not that I don't like it, it's just nobodies ever called me that before."

"Hehe. Well, now someone has called you it."

The pair smile at each other. Don't you just love awkward teenage romance.

"Game Boy. May I ask you something?"

Game Boy swallows the lump in his throat.

"Y-You may.."

"What is XWF?"

Game Boy hesitates before breathing a sigh of exhaustion.

"Well, it's a wrestling federation. It's dumb I know but well, there hasn't been many enemies in the kingdom lately so I though I'd go to Urf and."

"Urf?"

"Yeah it's what this place where the XWF is called. Anyway, I thought beating up some bad guys there would help, you know."

"Yes. I understand. Practice and so on, but we need you here GB, I need you here."

Game Boy's eyes widen and he quickly turns away from Princess to the view he was adoring before. Sweat pours from his brow, and he looks down at the ridge, down to what seems to be an endless drop pass white clouds, Game Boy places a foot out and exhales deeply.

"Yeah! Good talk Princess, I'll talk to you later kay!"

Game Boy walks off the edge and drops into the endless abyss, Princess goes to place a hand on his shoulder before he drops but to no avail, she stands there clutching here hand close to her chest and giggles before walking away. We go to Game Boy falling quickly looking troubled, but not from the drop. He looks in deep thought, his hand placed on his chin as his hair flows in the wind.

"I hope I'm not being selfish going wrestling and all... Maybe I should re-think what I'm doing."

"Hey! Listen!"

A small blue orb of light with wings flies with Game Boy.

"Leave me alone Navi. Can't you see I'm busy falling to my death here."

"You should go to Earth and fight in the XWF, it'll be good for you GB!"

"Is GB catching on? I'm not too sure if I like it yet."

"Game Boy! There's more important issues going on than you realize!"

"Wow you're annoying."

Game Boy's fall is prematurely ended when he gently hits a passing cloud. He sits up and rests his head in his hands as Navi continues to glide with him and the cloud.

"Yes, I've been told. But there's a lot of evil people on Earth, right now you're just getting fat and sloppy, you should go to XWF and get some practice for what's to come."

"What do you mean?"

"There's an evil approaching Game Boy. You need to train with the best before it consumes Narfinex."

"Huh. Cool."

Navi bashes into Game Boy as he chuckles off the attacks.

"THIS . IS . NOT . COOL !"

"Haha okay, okay stop!"

Navi stops attacking Game Boy and continues her flight with the cloud.

"Okay, I'll go ahead and start wrestling or whatever. But, I don't even know how this XWF works. Do I just go through a level until I get to the boss?"

"Er. Kinda. But you need to 'trash talk' your opponents too."

"Trash talk?"

"Yeah, just insult them, get them mad at you. Taunt them."

"Oh ... OOHH! Alright seems easy enough. Who do I insult?"

"As of this moment in time, this ferocious enemy named Ghost Tank."

Game Boy's mouth widens as he stares into space, envisioning just how cool a ghost tank would be. Sadly, what goes on in Game Boy's imagination will not be the reality.

"That . Is . The coolest name ever! So, what is he like a ghost of a tank? OR is he a tank possessed by some kind of banshee!? This is so awesome! I'm fighting a sub boss this early in the game."

"Game Boy! He's just a wrestler, you will be facing him as well as several others. Don't compliment his name, trash talk him!"

"Has the ghost tank said anything bad about me?"

"Well, no BUT!"

"No butts! Heehee . If he hasn't said anything bad about me, I have nothing bad to say about him. So I'm just going to chill out for a while. Buzz off Navi. Get it?"

"Grrr! You're impossible."

Navi flutters away as Game Boy relaxes on the cloud floating through blue skies, he looks up at the smiling sun and closes his eyes for some rest.

WORLD 1 - LEVEL 1 COMPLETE!

[Image: mAmAfiJ.png]

Edit Hate Post Like Post