Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-17-2024, 02:51 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finding Absolution
Justin Sane Offline
Ⓙųȿţỉȵ Ⓢąȵę

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-01-2014, 10:58 PM

OOC: Hey guys, not really sure if I'm posting this in the right place but I guess it falls under character development. I haven't been in a fed for a couple of years so I'm no doubt a little rusty, I also hate debuts because you have very little material to work with. Any feedback, positive or negative, is welcomed and will be taken on board. Also, I always type my stuff up on Dreamweaver then just upload it as its easier for me, hence the link. Anyway, enjoy!

http://ewfederation.angelfire.com/sane1.html

[Image: sanegifbanner.gif]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-01-2014, 11:26 PM

That link doesn't even work for me, so you'll probably have to at least start copypasting.

There is a thread for feedback, and an OOC convo thread as well. You character bio seems cool though!

Hate Post Like Post
Justin Sane Offline
Ⓙųȿţỉȵ Ⓢąȵę

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-01-2014, 11:32 PM

Thanks man, I should have checked the link myself, my bad. All sorted now. Cheers.

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-02-2014, 12:49 AM

That works now, definitely looks pretty cool - I'm honestly nnot sure if you'd be allowed to link the RPs or if you'd have to post them here. Probably the latter'd be my guess.

Also, that super light grey is really hard to read. Maybe that's just me though.

Good luck!

Hate Post Like Post
Justin Sane Offline
Ⓙųȿţỉȵ Ⓢąȵę

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-02-2014, 01:06 AM

Ah okay, I wasn't sure how things worked here in regards to that, I'll get clarification. Thanks man.

Hate Post Like Post