Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-02-2024, 07:50 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Fuck You!
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-28-2014, 04:09 AM

[Monday 22nd]
[Some Walmart in Glendale, CA]
[Just after Gator beat up the assistant manager]

*Gator and Todd run out of the Walmart after the viscous attack on Vince away from two security guards*

T: "Why are we running!? You can take those guys!"

"You need the exercise Todd!"

T: "But-but uuuugvggghghghhhjkbdf."

"Quit your whining!"

*The pair sprint through the open doors, Gator first with Todd falling behind*

T: "Bye Derrick."

*Todd turns to his left with the camera as Gator is already in the Camaro, honking the horn. Todd quickly runs to the passenger side door and enters and Gator speeds away. Todd breaths heavily*

"WWWOOOOOOOOOO! What a rush!"

T: "Calm down their man."

"One evil ex down sev- ... How many did Scarlett say she had?"

T: "She didn't specify, but she's a beautiful girl. Probably a lot."

"Well, this should keep me entertained for a while."

T: "Hopefully."

"Do me a favour and ring Scarlett."

T: "Yeah, sure."

*Todd grabs his phone from his pocket and types in Scarlett's number and puts the phone on loudspeaker. The ring sounds for a few seconds before interrupted by Scarlett's chirpy voice*

SCARLETT: "Hello?"

T: "Hey Scarlett."

"Hey!"

SCARLETT: "Hey guys! How's it going? You 'beat up' Vince aha."

"Yup."

SCARLETT: "Wait, seriously?"

"Yeah. How many more evil exes you got?"

SCARLETT: "Jacob! I thought you were kidding."

"I never kid, I hate kids. Tell her Todd."

T: "It's true, he hates kids and trees."

SCARLETT: "Trees? No, Jacob you can't go around assaulting innocent people."

"But they're not innocent, they hurt you Scarlett."

SCARLETT: "Not all of them! I dumped some of them, I'm not innocent here Jacob."

"Yes you are! You are the apple of my eye and I will do anything for you!"

SCARLETT: "That's sweet and all but you're acting nuts."

"Yeah maybe a little, but we're having fun right!?"

SCARLETT: "You maybe... Just, talk to me alone when you have a minute. Goodbye."

"Bye Sca-"

*click*

T: "She hung up."

"Huh. Think she's mad at me?"

T: "Why, what gave you that impression?"

*Gator looks out at the road and switches on the radio, Meatloaf blasts out of the speakers and the pair can't help themselves*

"I would do anything for love! Anything you've been dreaming of, but I just won't do that. Some days I pray for silence. Some days I pray for soul. Some days I just pray to the god of sex and drums and rock 'n' roll. Some nights I lose the feeling. Some nights I lose control. Some nights I just lose it all when I watch you dance and the thunder rolls!!"
T: "I would do anything for love! Anything you've been dreaming of, but I just won't do that. Some days I pray for silence. Some days I pray for soul. Some days I just pray to the god of sex and drums and rock 'n' roll. Some nights I lose the feeling. Some nights I lose control. Some nights I just lose it all when I watch you dance and the thunder rolls!!"

*The footage fades to black*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"For fucks sake Mazzy! Just when I thought you were going to be real with me you pull the same old shit again!"

"You say you have this fire in your belly but I don't fucking see it! Where the hell is your passion man? Come on Mastermind, you can do better than that! You are better than that! I asked you to show me why you deserve this title shot and nothing. You just say the same old shit as last time and think you're making progress, fuck you! Fuck you because you don't deserve this fucking title! I can't even believe I let you have a title shot in the first place, I'm honestly regretting it now; you will never change will you. Even if it's for the better, you'll still be this stubborn fuck who is happy being stuck in his old ways. You have a chance to win the TV title and you give me nothing! Have you really given up so easily? You're just going to roll over and let me stomp you into the dirt like I did last time?"

"Wait... Don't tell me I've played victim to your mind games. Me being pissed that you're a worthless piece of shit who doesn't even have the common decency to tell me his name or show what he really is your mind games right? Me being angry at the fact that you are the worst thing to happen to the XWF since raYne is me playing victim to your fucking mind games! I swear to God, if you try to pull the same shit that you did last time I will fucking end you Mazzy! That bullet I used to make fun of you will be the one to kill you!"

"I'm not bored of holding the belt, I'm bored of idiots like you. Idiots like you who actually think they can beat me. Idiots like you that can't get a credible win to save their lives. Oh, you beat Woe. SO DID FUCKING TODD! That is the biggest difference between you and I, I am a winner. I do not lie. I believe in myself. Sure, I get bored from time to time, but pointing out the flaws in human trash like you, get rid of that boredom, at least for a while."

"You're one of the most frustrating people I have possibly met, how the hell can you sit there and say you're going to take the title from me but not believe in yourself one little bit. The only thing that is going to change is your total amount of losses, 20 losses, yes that 'technical loss' is still a fucking loss. And after tonight it's going to be 21, congratulations Mazzy, after tonight your total losses is finally legal to drink in America! Another loss after that and your total losses will be the same age as me, 3 or 4 months down the line, you're total losses will be the same age as you. You pride yourself on statistics, so let's have a look at your stats shall we. 10 wins, 20 losses. That is a 0.5 win/loss ratio, you have 10 wins, more than 10 people are killed by vending machines in a year. Out of your total matches here, which is 30, you have won a third of those matches. If this was any other job, you would be fired by now."

"Hahaha, you're a joke. I ask your name and you throw it in my face in the lamest way ever. You're pathetic. So, let us try this again. What is you're real name Mazzy? I tell you what, let us make this more interesting, a last minute stipulation. You win, you get the belt, you earn back my respect, I will walk around wearing a 'Mastermind mastered my mind' t-shirt for a year, I will remove my mask in front of live television and eat it. If you win, I will do that, I promise. But, if you lose, all you need to do, is go out there in front of a camera and tell everybody your real name. That's it. Tell everyone your name now before you're dead and buried so people can remember it. That's all I ask, we got a deal?"

[Image: 4H375RW.png?6]
Check out Backstage Page for full list of XWF achievements.
Edit Hate Post Like Post