Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-10-2024, 03:10 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Danger Zone
Hot Todd Offline
Best Damn Cameraman The XWF Has To Offer

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

09-20-2014, 06:11 PM

*Gator stands in his living room looking at the TV mounted on the wall, smoking a cigarette and his TV title laid on the couch behind him. We hear the door slam shut and Todd walks into the view and greets Gator*

"Hey."

"... My common sense is tingling."

"I thought you wanted to be less like Deadpool?"

*Gator looks at Todd quizzically, but I don't know, mask and all and pulls a small black gopro camera from Todd's beanie*

"What the?"

"Iceman-"
"Maverick."
"- has been planting them everywhere for some reason."

"... That's really creepy."

"Tell me about it. Anyway, I've found this Vince guy on Facebook but he can wait. I promised to train you, I'm going to train you."

"Wow! Really?"

"Yup, grab your camera and take a seat."

*Gator drops the tiny camera on the floor and crushes it under his foot and takes a seat on the couch, moving his title to the arm of the couch to make room for Todd. Todd walks closer to the camera in the corner of the room and walks over to the couch, placing the camera on the coffee table and taking a seat next to Gator. He looks happy*

"Okay, the first thing about becoming a wrestler is that you need to speak like a wrestler. Remember, your words reflect your quality as a wrestler. Your words suck, you suck. Got it?"

"Got it!"

*Gator clicks on the remote and a part of Maverick's promo plays*

Quote:"Paranoid?" I completed.

"Yes, that's the word. Everytime we feel like we're close to gathering something very important, that bastard snuffs us out by finding a random hidden camera, whether it be on their luggage, Todd's cap, or even what they refer to as their 'man- purses.'"

"Bastard," I said. "The idiots must have known what I had planned in mind and took care to stack the odds in their favor, or Gator just has some wannabe Spider- Sense." Did I want to do this? Well, I had no choice. They were referring to me as if I'm nothing. Yeah, I'll show 'em what for. "Get out your camera," I said. "Time to cut a promo."

15 minutes later....

"Listen up, Todd. Gator. You probably think I'm nothing, I'm just some rookie who can't even wrestle his way out of a wet paper bag, right? Hell no. I've had the greatest training money can buy, training under the likes of William Regal, Lance Storm, and many others. Meanwhile, Todd has had help on quite a few of his matches. Let's go back to the Warfare back on September 10th, where you teamed with the Crimson Mask against Woeful and Manu. Woeful betrayed Manu, and then Woe got blasted by Tommy Gunn, giving you and Crimson an easy win, while meanwhile at points in the match, you were content with chowing down on ice cream outside the ring while Crimson was getting his face pounded in, and even after you came in to save him, he still had to save you as you were choking on fucking ice cream. This also brings me into my next point. If ANYONE interferes in my match, be it Gator, be it Gunn, be it Gilmour, Angelus, Eli, whoever the fuck it is, I will make it a point to interfere in your match and cost you it, so be wise and stay out of it, yeah? Oh, and Gator? Don't get attached to that bitch for too much longer, she may not be around for tomorrow." Grinning wildly like always, the camera faded out to black.

*The pair sit in silence till the end and Gator clicks on the remote once more*

"Okay, what is wrong with this."

"Ermmm, it wasn't very good?"

"It was terrible. And stupid. Meaning?"

"... Maverick is terrible and stupid?"

"Correct Todd! Now, to talk like a wrestler you must also act like a critic. Tear this guy apart."

"I don't know where to start."

"Okay, I'll start us off and you use what I said and finish this fucker off, okay?"

*Todd nods ... Haha, that rhymed*

"Okay, he calls us idiots because we stopped his plan to spy on us. Which means us, the idiots, we're smarter than Iceman-"
"Maverick."
"-because we made his plan fail. So that makes him stupider than us."

"Oh, that's good... Hey, do you mind taking the reigns on the Scarlett thing? I feel kinda uncomfortable talking about what he said about you and her."

"Sure, okay we can't keep talking to each other. When your addressing your opponent look at the camera, this makes it more personal."

*Gator and Todd look at the camera*

"Iceman. You don't want to bring girlfriends into this. Why would you target an innocent girl? Only cowards do that shit, calling her a bitch when the only obvious bitch I see is you. Fucking replying to our promo in less than an hour, talk about overly clingy. You wanna make threats about her, go ahead. She could kick your ass harder than Todd!"

"Now, I know you're probably feeling alone. Been pulling on your Top Gun with your right wing a little too long huh? Did your wingman leave you high and dry or something? It's okay Iceman, you can talk to me if you need to but no shirtless volleyball, I don't fly that way man. How are these aviation jokes working for you by the way? Shit, I feel like this is going to be too fucking easy. There's an obvious reason no one thinks you're going to win this thing. It's not because I'm going to interfere, fuck I won't let anyone interfere. It's not because Todd is a force to be reckoned with, I mean come on. Look at this guy!"

*Todd looks sad for a moment*

"No, the reason you're going to lose this thing is because I'm training Todd to win. Just me being in the same arena as Todd means he's going to win because I am that damn good. But, just a final warning. This match is between you and Todd, you can say some more shit about me if you want, but your just talking to your opponent's 'manager.' If you bring up Scarlett again in a negative way, I will fucking tear you apart limb from limb, slowly. And even though your limbs will be gone and you're bleeding out, you'll still be alive for a minute tops. I will not let you pass out from shock, I punch your skull into the ground over and over until your very matter seeps into the ground. We clear?"

*Gator sits back and continues to enjoy his cigarette as Todd looks a little distressed. Todd snaps out of it and looks directly at the lens*

"Okay. Maverick. You suck...."

*Gator looks at Todd as he remains silent*

"Go on."

"... You really suck?"

"Try elaborating a little more."

"Right. Maverick, you come into the XWF full of piss and vinegar, saying you trained with these big names. But even if you have, those name don't weigh anything here. Gator was in this fed called J-Pro, he wrestled their for 4 years and trained with some of the biggest names in Japan, but he's smart enough to know, no one cares about what he did in J-Pro, he's smart enough to know that what counts is what you do here! You can talk about how great you are but until you show it no one is going to give you the time of day. Ha, I'm just a cameraman, and I get more respect than you. You want to know why? Because I've done memorable things in the XWF, some good, some really bad. But, people recognised me. What will you do, eh? Even if you win, you've still just beaten a XWF employee. And you think after that you're going to move on up through the ranks? No man, you will never earn those title shots. I'm not saying your a joke, you're just not good enough."

*Gator nods in appreciation and claps*

"Well done Todd. You see Iceman?"
"Maver- Ah I give up."
"A few minutes with my guidance and Todd's already beating your pathetic ass. Wednesday, you're fucking doomed rookie."

*The pair chuckle and Todd wipes sweat from his brow. The footage fades slowly to black*

[Image: MImh2js.png?1]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Hot Todd's post:
Maverick (09-20-2014), Vincent Lane (09-20-2014)