Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-12-2024, 09:32 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
The Return to Hope
LH Harrison Offline
The Inspiration of the XWF

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

09-18-2014, 09:02 PM

Another win on the record of The Inspirational One. However, there is no time to celebrate for LH. He barely got in town in Denver in time for his match, and he was in dire need to get home to see his family. The family that he had not seen in almost two weeks. As soon as the brutal fight with Cain was over, LH Harrison hopped in a plane and flew to Little Rock, Arkansas. (The closest city with an airport) With no phone thanks to the kidnapping, LH Harrison and Viktor Crumswell grabbed a rental car and started the drive around mountains and through ravines to his home in Hope, Arkansas. The ride had been awkwardly quiet as Viktor was anxiously anticipating meeting the family of the man that he had held hostage. Viktor sighs and looks at LH Harrison who has been too drained to really speak. By now most of the wounds have healed with the exception of LH's nose from the Cain match. The two were passing Arkadelphia, Arkansas as Viktor finally feels the urge to break the silence.

Viktor cleans his glasses with his handkerchief as he looks up nervously at LH.
"I hope you know how sorry I am. Also how appreciative I am of you giving me a second chance..."

LH meets his gaze and smiles. He pats Viktor on the leg.

You agreed to change your life. Just as I had to change mine. That's more than enough for me. I... believed I was possessed by a spirit whenever I first fought Cain. Something about the encounter changed me. Made me more bold. Made me more ruthless. Everything about that encounter changed the very way in which I looked at the world. I kept falling further and further down that path of vile atrocities until finally I hit the edge. I knew that if I continued on that way much longer that I would lose myself. Not only myself but my family as well. I murdered without reason and without just cause. I murdered because... because... I felt weak. I felt like the only way to solve my problems was to eliminate it from the situation. I was taking the easy way out and my opponents seized the opportunity. I lost match after match as I just didn't have the faith in myself that I needed.

LH's eyes fall down to the steering wheel. He bites his lip. He tries to smile, but it seems distant.

Then it happened. In the middle of the night. An angel appeared to me in my dream and lifted me up. The angel told me that I had two choices. I could either continue on my rampage of destruction and find myself in jail rotting away, or I could accept my destiny and cleanse the Madness brand of those who keep on their unjust tirades. I accepted my destiny and repented all that I'd done before and I... was cleansed. My soul felt just as pure as when I first stepped foot into the XWF. I rolled over and kissed my wife and headed to Germany. Once I got to Germany, well... you know what happened there.

Viktor's face turns a crimson red as he is extremely embarrassed by the whole kidnapping incident that had occurred. Viktor looks out the window. The guilt weighing down on him is enormous as he contemplates what to say next.
"I can't believe we did that, but you didn't kill Franz and Berthold... did you?"

Of course not. Both of them were breathing when I left them. Albeit they were unconscious and probably hurting the next day, but very much alive.

Viktor breathes out deeply.
"I'm relieved. They may have been criminals and scoundrels, but they were like brothers to me for the longest time."

They continue riding in silence as LH thinks of the nasty markings across his chest thanks to the burning chain hand that Viktor had used against him. He feels it as though the hand is still burning into his flesh. Well no one said it was going to be easy, he thought.

Viktor looks at his watch to read the time as 4:36 P.M. He sighs and shakes his head. "I'm also really sorry that we smashed your phone. I'm sure your wife is worried to death about you." LH Harrison sighs and nods his head. He had tried to call his house and his parents from a payphone at the airport but neither answered. He even tried calling his brother, but none of them had answered. The fact that no one had answered began to worry him. Had Cain attacked his family while he was captured in Germany? Had he captured them? LH began to think of worse and worse fates as he tried to push it all out of his mind.

The two drove in silence as they approached Hope. LH drives the rental through the town as his eyes water slightly at the sight of his hometown in which he wasn't sure he was going to see again. He straightens up and continues driving until he gets to his house. There's no car in the drive-way. LH rests his forehead on the steering wheel.

Hey Viktor, I'm going to need you to stay out here. I need to go in and take a look. I'm concerned about my family. Just stay here.

Viktor nods and sits back. LH Harrison walks up the stairs to the front of his house. The door is locked. He finds the spare key in the small flower pot. He inserts the key into the lock and turns it. The door opens. LH Harrison walks into his house and flips on the light switch. He walks through and looks through the rooms for his family. But no one is there. He walks into his room and there are three suitcases set up on the floor. He begins to analyze it, but he notices the house phone. He walks over and picks it up. He dials his parents' phone number. It rings... and rings... and seemingly rings for another eternity. Finally a voice picks up.

Hello?

LH Harrison's heart almost chokes him from being able to breathe. The very sound of his wife's voice has brought butterflies to his stomach. His eyes fill up with tears as he hears her voice.

Hellooo?

I'm here, baby.

... Henry?

Yes, love.

The silence that followed made his smile begin to falter. He looks at the phone to make sure it was still on.

Are you there, baby?

...yeah I'm here. Henry. Stay at the house. I'll meet you there in a minute.

Okay ba-

Click. She hung up on him. LH Harrison looked at his phone and looked at the floor. What in hell is going on? He sets the phone down and goes outside to wait on her. He stands on the front porch. Viktor gets out and walks over.

"Everything okay, LH?" LH bites his lip and looks at the ground below him.

I... don't know, Viktor. Everything seems weird now.

Suddenly Jessica's car pulls into the driveway. Jessica gets out and is wearing a black dress, a gold necklace, and tear stains running down her face. She stops for a second and looks at the rotund man and looks back at LH. She throws her hands up and screams. Both of the men jump.

Who is this?! Another strange man that you're bringing over to the house? Are you just THAT oblivious?

Jessica, honey. I-

Stop.

Jessica puts her hands up to stop him from coming near her.

I need to talk to you... in private.

Jessica storms past both of the men into the house. LH gives Viktor a confused look but asks him to stay outside. LH Harrison walks into the house. Jessica has her back turned to him and is crying. LH walks over behind her and begins rubbing her shoulders. She stops crying and puts a hand on his. She speaks very softly and says...

I'm sorry.

No, I'm sorry baby. I'm sorry my job keeps taking me away, and I'm sorry that I can't be here for you and the kids like I'd like to be. I'm should be apologizing not you.

Jessica turns around and looks at LH in the eyes before hugging him tight. LH hugs her back firmly and rubs her back.

No, Henry... have you not heard the news?

LH's stomach goes into his throat as he struggles to speak.

What news?

Jessica releases her hold and kisses LH on the cheek.

Henry... your mother...

...she's dead.

(To Be Continued)

[Image: yA7XLDP.png]

[Image: f9wsBWb.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes LH Harrison's post:
(09-22-2014)