Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-06-2024, 01:11 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
The Adventures of Gator #3: Teenage Mutant Hero Gators
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-04-2014, 10:08 AM

*Gator and Todd sit at a large table in a meeting room. A man in a suit stands at the opposite end, his arms rested behind his back*

TV Exec: ”Mr. Woods, we’ve been reviewing your episodes lately and although the ratings suggest we’re on the right tracks, the complaints about violence and foul language have been through the roof! So we here at KiDamation have decided to take an alternative route.”

“I still get royalty checks right?”

TV Exec: ”Of course. Tell me Mr. Woods, do you like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?”

“YES! Who doesn’t? The comics, the eighties TV show, the first two live action movies, the nineties to 2000s show, the current cgi show is pretty good as well.”

TV Exec: ”What about the Michael Bay adaptation?”

“... You’re a monster.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COWABUNGA!!!

*Night time in Boston as we see shadowed figures jump high into the sky, silhouetted against the large full moon*

Narrator: We see our new team of heroes, saviors of the city of Boston but outcasts to this world!"

"Shredding and deading!"

*A purple masked Gator clone, slides across some telephone wires wearing high tech metal boots*

"Gatortello! The brains of our team!"

*A blue masked Gator clone jumps from wall to wall and runs across a building rooftop*

"You guys gonna keep up or what!?"

"Gatornado! The professional!"

"Pizza time hombres!"

*An orange masked Gator clone sits on top of a bus stop, eating leftover pizza*

"Gatorangelo! The party dude!"

*Gator sits on the edge of a building smoking*

"I can't believe this $@#!"

"And of course their valiant leader Gator!"

*Cut to Todd standing in an empty room*

"And Todd."

"Together they are...

*The heroic team stand in shadows as the title card comes to the screen*

TEENAGE MUTANT
HERO GATORS!
HEROES WITH NO REMORSE, GATOR POWER!

*The four heroes sit in their base of operations (The basement in Gator's house)*

"We join our heroic rag tag team of super mutants as they rest for the night, enjoying their video games and pepperoni pizza! Delicious!"

*Three men sit on the couch, Gatorangelo and Gatortello with joysticks in their hands bumping into each other with their shoulders, trying to throw each other off their game. Gator lies in the corner of the couch, reading a Guppy Parsh comic and smoking. Gatornado is training with a pair of katanas away from the couch*

"Woah bro! Totally tubular dude!"

"Will you shut the frack up! ... Wait, frack? I didn't want to say frack I wanted to say frack! ... Curse you FCC!"

"Gator, may be you should chill out dude-"
"Don't you dare say it Gatortello!"
"Stop being such a hothead."

*Gator sits up a little and angrily points at Gatortello*

"I will murder you Tello! I will r@!e your dog with a plow!"

*Gatortello quickly turns back to the TV as Gator lowers back down to his comfortable spot. The two continue to play video games as Gatornado walks over to Gator*

"Hey, you think we should all start training for real soon. I've got a bad feeling in my Medula Oblongata."

"You're what?"

"Medula Oblongata. It's that thing alligators have right? We are meant to be mutant gators aren't we?"

"No you fracking moron! I'm called Gator and you guys are my aides. My Gatoraides!"

"You could of worded that better."

"And you can get the frack out of my face Nado!"

*Gator goes back to his comic as Gatornado goes back to training. All of a sudden, the wall to the left of them crashes. Are all heroes except Gator, get ready to fight*

HAMMERFIST: "Hammerfist is up in here! Y'all better recognize!!!"

"Oh, I wonder who that could be.”

*Gator turns his head back to see the large hulking villain and his cohorts ready to fight*

“How did you bust through the wall of a basement? Why is there light coming through that hole in the wall?”

HAMMERFIST: “Hammerfist needs not answer these questions. Hammerfist lives only to fight!”

*Hammer fist charges at the colourful Gators. The real Gator does not move from his spot*

“Gator thinks talking in third person is stupid. Gator wonders if Hammerfist first language is actually English.”

*Hammerfist takes a swipe at Gatortello knocking him against the wall, smashing some shelves*

“Donde esta bibliotecha?”

*Gatornado jumps onto Hammerfist huge shoulders and tries to stab down, but he falls back and crushes Nado underneath him*

“Any of that make sense to you champ?”

*Hammerfist lifts Gatorangelo above his head with the sharp end of his hand hammers and starts to pull away, stretching out Gatorangelo’s body.

*The show fades to commercial*

*We go back to the meeting room*

TV Exec: “Turns out our test subjects didn’t like the direction the show was going in. In fact, we got even more complaints about how boring the show is compared to before.”

“So, does that mean we’re going back to normal?”

TV Exec: “Yes. But we need a to get rid of the extra heroes from the show.”

T: “I have an idea.”

*Gator and the TV Exec listen intently*

T: “How about we just make the team part ways. They all get their own show and comics so none of the fans feel isolated that their favourite character had to leave.”

*The TV Exec nods his head*

“Or-“

*Back to the show as Hammerfist rips Gatorangelo in two. Tearing his upper body from his legs. Hammerfist throws the carcass away from him as Gatorangelo let’s a breath of his famous last words*

“So... Uncool dude. Gah.”

“Angie! He was my favourite!”

*Gator sits up and stretches but continues to watch the carnage unfold*

HAMMERFIST: “He was your favourite but now he is dead by the hammer fists of Hammerfist! Like your brothers soon will be!”

“Oh no, please don’t.”

*Gator says in a sarcastic manner, folding his arms. The blue Gator goes for another stab from behind but Hammerfist turns and squashes Gatornado’s had between his fists*

HAMMERFIST: “Two down, two to go.”

“Douche.”

*Gatortello charges at Hammerfits, smacking him with his bo staff in precise locations*

HAMMERFIST: “Hammerfist feels nothing of what tiny purple man does. Taste my hammer !

*Hammerfist raises his arm into the air and smacks it down on top of Gatortello’s head. He stumbles with a caved in skull, but doesn’t go down. Hammerfist kneels and repeatedly punches the purple Gator in the groin as if it were a speed bag*

“That’s Swagmire’s move! How the hell did he learn such a technique?”

*Hammerfist finishes his dick assault and winds back, punching Gatortello through another wall that crumbles on to his limp body. Gator slowly claps*

“Good job man. Now, why the hell did you use Swaggy’s move?”

HAMMERFIST: “It is of no concern to you. Now Hammerfist will end this.”

*He goes for an over head smash with both his hammer hands, but Gator manages to catch them. He struggles, under the massive frame of Hammerfist, but he does not go down*

“Hey, ham bone! What has two claw hammers and bleeds out of his nipples?”

HAMMERFIST: “Huh?”

*Gator throws Hammerfist’s arms towards him and kicks them into his chest, causing the claw of the hammer to bash through his pecs*

“You do!”

*Hammerfist stumbles back crying in agony as Gator ponders*

“Should I have said the punchline before I did that? Ah, doesn’t matter.”

*Hammerfist pulls his hammers out of his chest as they spurt blood. He charges at Gator with a roar but steps out of the way, tripping the hulking mass over. Gator steps over and continues to punch him in the face, knocking teeth out with very hit*

“Who sent you!?”

HAMMERFIST: “Hammerfi-UGH!”

“Talk normal!”

HAMMERFIST: “AGH! – Mendoza! Mendoza sent me!”

“Mendoza? What!? Why!?”

HAMMERFIST: “For the lulz apparently!”

“I see. Well, if it’s a fight that Mendoza wants, it’s a fight he’s gonna get.”

*Gator grabs a hold of Hammerfist’s head and begins to pull. He begins to scream as Gator twists and pulls*

“You know, I had a great one liner set up for when was gonna I kill those actors pretending to be my siblings. Like a Highlander ‘there can be only one’ moment. But you ruined it!”

*Hammerfist screams in agony as his head pulls away from the rest of his body, flesh and muscle snapping away. Gator rips the head off Hammerfist and holds it high into the air, showering him in blood*

I’M SO WITTY!

*Todd walks into the scene. His mouth agape*

“Oh hi Todd. Boy did you miss one hell of a party.”

[Image: 4H375RW.png?6]
Check out Backstage Page for full list of XWF achievements.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Gator's post:
Scully (09-05-2014), Vincent Lane (09-04-2014)