Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-20-2024, 03:40 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Who is Luke Gunnar? RP.2
Clean Lucena Offline
the cleanest player of the game

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

08-30-2014, 07:53 AM

- In this promo, the time is cut in different pieces, under a report in street structure, so the image will jump through images. Clean and Biographer are going separated, asking the people on the street if they have idea about this Gunnar guy, and those are the different cuts of the video. So when I say "CUT" it's because the image quickly change to another "little interview". But, at the start, Clean talks a little bit to camara. He has a "Walder Frey rules" t-shirt -

Clean Lucena: Well. With all the respect of the world, I doubt any of these normal people that are passing at my side have any idea about you, Luke. So, me, and this little man, that this time would earn the money I spend with him and his salary, would do something helpful to his employeer. I hope you do a good job Biographer. Don't be that bland guy that you're usually. Do something good. This Luke Gunnar kid have put a step too far and he should receive a severe corrective and the better he knows that nobody knows him, the better he would cry when he get his face smacked by one of my elbows.

The Biographer: ¬¬ . I'll do my best.

- CUT! -

Clean is close to a young guy

Clean Lucena: Are you aware of the existance of Xtreme Wrestling Federation young guy?

- Yes I am! I love the show. Wrestling's cool and WWE is getting pretty stale. Cena sucks. TNA was not bad when MEM and everything but...

Clean Lucena: Ok, ok, good, then... another question. Do you know who is Luke Gunnar?

- Yes, Luke Gunnar, good young lion. He's cool. He has a cool look, not bad in-ring wrestling skills, and pretty good micro. There is a promo where he shit about Clean Lucena that is pretty fun, and I totally agree with him. Clean is a fucking lyer and he never changed.

Clean Lucena: Do you know who I am, boy?

- Sure, you're Fordo Smackings, aren't you?

- Clean slowly turns his head to the center of the image, looking pretty annoyed and angry. But he's controlling himself aaaaand... -

- CUT! -

The Biographer with a mature woman, pretty good looking

The Biographer: MILF! I mean... I know it's not a common thing between the woman section but, do you know Xtreme Wrestling Federation? a wrestling federation. You know, like a wrestling thing, a show where people with no aparent reason hit each other faces waiting till they have their opp....

- Yes, I know the show. I started following wrestling when I found Roman Reigns. Oh, old man, that boy is huge, if you know what I mean. Xtreme Wrestling Federation signed him for a little bit and at the end I got into the XWF Universe.

The Biographer: That's funny because XWF wrestler never made allegations to an XWF Universe if they ever had one buuuuuuut anyway, then, that I know that you know that... well, Do you know Luke Gunnar?

- Luke Gunnar... Luke Gunnar... is that guy that is named Dean Ambrose in WWE? I think so. He had some wins there. Maybe I have put a photo of him on my dildo but I don't really remember.

The Biographer: He has a match against Clean Lucena this Wednesday.

- Oh, Clean Lucena. That guy is awesome. I like him a lot. Well, not in a sexual way. Which by the way is strange. But his awesome and he really looks like he's changed now. He have a match with Luke Gunnar? Well... I don't know. I like Clean, but if Gunnar is the guy I remember, he has that bad ass look that put my critoris way more erect than Clean. Clean's like a teddy bear. So sweet. But I'll get wet if Gunnar kick Clean ass. I suposse I don't really have an opinion about it.

The Biographer: I love you.

- CUT! -

Clean with a little kid

Clean Lucena: Hey kids! Let's go Cena! Make a Wish! Overcome the Odds! Be a star! How you doing?

- I like turtles.

Clean Lucena: Yeah sure! Do you know Xtreme Wrestling Federation?

- Do you know Katsuyori Shibata?

Clean Lucena: The fuck are you saying kid.

- Shibata, hard-kicker, hard-shitter, bad ass, pretty cool... He's working right now at New Japan Pro Wrestling.

Clean Lucena: There is wrestling at Japan? Aren't you a bit freak, little guy?

- So you don't know who Shibata is, Clean? Aren't you a wrestler?

Clean Lucena: Oh, look at him, you know me =).

- Of course I know you. I love wrestling and I try to watch all the wrestling of the world. Maybe you're a bit more familiarized with Chris Hero and his young knockout kid days. You're not as fat as him, but you do the rolling elbow, the hammerlock elbow, and lot of elbow variations. You don't watch NJPW? There is new elbows you can add to your moves. That way you'd destroy Luke Gunnar.

Clean Lucena: And you also know Gunnar ¬¬.

- Of course I know Gunnar. And looking at your status right now as Trios Champ, the most probable thing is that you lose. You're in a stablish position with your titles and having some unfinish business with your partners. He's a new comer and it's pretty good at promos and...

Clean Lucena: Gunnar sucks.

- But that would fit the normal booking. And why are you so angry with Gunnar? The guy just tell what everybody thinks about you, that you're just lying or you never changed. He's just honest. You suck, Clean. And you don't even know the current position on another high profile wrestling company. You're there just to please yourself, Clean. You suck more than Pamela Anderson in a cock sucking competition.

Clean Lucena: You're too young to say such things, little freak.

- CUT! -

The Biographer with a young hippie, that acts a bit overreacted, like someone who's acting. There is something

The Biographer: So you know wrestling?

- Wrestling? Wrestling is that sport where it's put on scene battles between countries as US and Russia but in the end it's just for fun? just for business? No. I was into it with Hogan and Slaughter, but nothing more.

The Biographer: So I suposse you don't know Luke Gunnar either. But anyway, you don't know Clean Lucena.

- Wait, wait, don't know a shit about Clean, but I know Luke Gunnar. I watch that guy steals a old woman bag. Pretty bad thing. And once, he sold me a little mariahuana bag, and it was two pounds less than what was accord. That guy it's not what you can trust. Cheer the other Clean guy. Dunno him but if he's Clean I suposse it's because he's a good guy as Hogan or Slaughter were.

The Biographer: So, that guy smokes pots?

- Of course he smokes. I quit with the dissapointment of make deals with him. He also was a shitty shitty person Once when I was going to buy him some shit, I was like, you know, really pooing in my pants. He didn't leave me pooing on his bathroom because he said that the smell will impregnate the strong plants and they'll take the taste. It's pretty stupid because he has mexicans slaves bringing the seeds from Yucatan on their asses. A bad, bad guy. Trust me. Clean's cool.

- The Biographer looks at the guy, like the fuck happen to him. He takes the beard, and take it off... obviously, the hippy is Clean Lucena and then... -

- CUT! -

Clean is with a young guy

Clean Lucena: Do you know... ?

- Clean Lucena! This guy is fucking awesome! The trios champ right? Fuck Gunnar ass! his such a stupid. I'm totally with you on this. I follow you since Cheat. I'm glad that you're trying to redeming yourself pal.

Clean Lucena: You hear that? THIS GUY! This guy knows best.

- The thing that I like most of you is that, being a mexican, you're not a fucking high flyer like Mysterio or...

- Well, Clean breaths heavily, this time it looks like he's going to take actions but... no, he breaths heavily, take the ball, press it, despress it, and it llooks like he's relaxed but suddenly... -

KICK ON THE BALLS!

- the image fades to black -
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Clean Lucena's post:
Blizzard (08-30-2014)