Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-08-2024, 02:43 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Knight has Arrived
AerialKnight Offline
The Knight that Fights with Honor

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

08-17-2014, 12:27 PM

"Since this federation actually has a knight at bay, everyone has nothing to fear anymore. That is, except for the wenches and those that wish to commit themselves to said wenches, but they will be eliminated soon enough. For honor!"
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Socrates Offline
#ASCEND.

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-17-2014, 12:31 PM

Boo!

Socrates throws popcorn at Knight.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Socrates's post:
AerialKnight (08-17-2014), Vincent Lane (08-17-2014)
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-17-2014, 12:33 PM

The Greeks do have a pretty long history of not caring for empiricism.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Vincent Lane's post:
Gator (08-17-2014), Socrates (08-17-2014)
AerialKnight Offline

XWF FanBase:

08-17-2014, 12:34 PM

Johnathan just laughs at Socrates' attempt to intimidate him. He sweeps off any popcorn that stuck to his chest.

"This is the kind of welcome I get, eh? All just for making my presence known. Well then, philosopher, consider yourself on my shit list."
Hate Post Like Post
Neonero

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-17-2014, 12:37 PM

Why are you being held at bay? What do you plan to do for the womenfolk and straight men in your honoured absence from land?
Hate Post Like Post
AerialKnight Offline

XWF FanBase:

08-17-2014, 12:46 PM

The Knight smirks at the inane one. Amused that someone has interest in him for a change.

"I'm at bay because, at this time of day, the bay is the most relaxing place to be. Free from wenches and whoever dares to annoy me back in Baltimore. Oh, and womenfolk are much, much different than the wenches I am describing. You see, womenfolk have the decency to take care of their husbands and children. These creatures dare to show off their bodies in such a manner that would make a priest sob to death. My goal is to get them out of here. As for all who oppose me; they will not survive nightfall."
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes AerialKnight's post:
(08-17-2014)
AerialKnight Offline

XWF FanBase:

08-17-2014, 01:43 PM

"Well, well, well, we seem to have a feisty one here."

He laughs in a very mocking manner.

"I'll have you know that there are such a thing as maidens. Believe it or not, one doesn't have to be married to be labeled as a maiden. It might seem tough to take into account, but if your thick skull manages to thin out within a small time-frame, then you'll be able to notice that women can exist as womenfolk in that manner.

Then again, women is too nice of a word for creatures like those, yourself included. Maybe 'whore' would suit you better? I don't know about you, but I like it already. The priests that aren't subjected to those blasphemous lies are crying because they cannot believe that anyone would willingly dress in their bra and panties to attract someone."

Johnathan's smile fades.

"Who's the fucking moron now, wench?"
Hate Post Like Post
Neonero

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-17-2014, 01:49 PM

(08-17-2014, 01:43 PM)AerialKnight Said: Believe it or not, one doesn't have to be married to be labeled as a maiden.

If I may be pedantic, maiden actually means unmarried...

Semantics aside, I like the cut of your jib. Don't pay any mind to this women's libber. She's been clunge-dunked many times out of marriage so she can't help reacting when she sees people pull her card. It's like she instinctually raised her hand in class when you said 'wench'.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Neonero's post:
AerialKnight (08-17-2014)
AerialKnight Offline

XWF FanBase:

08-17-2014, 01:58 PM

Quote:If I may be pedantic, maiden actually means unmarried...

"Ah, my mistake. I will try to be more careful when I see a woman spew more fucks in one sentence than the Iron Sheik."

His smile returns.

"And thank you, Sir Nero. I believe that this cretin didn't have much thought put into her insults, either."
Hate Post Like Post
AerialKnight Offline

XWF FanBase:

08-17-2014, 02:21 PM

"You're still talking? Okay, you stupid whore, I'm just about done with you."

He sighs deeply.

"Catholic Christians have very stern beliefs about how women should behave and dress. I see that you're not willing to stick to those beliefs. So, in order to shut your mouth and to get you out of my face, I'll tell you this: decent womenfolk and maidens do not talk back to figures of authority, something I can tell you have done multiple times before. They provide for their families, their soldiers, and those that just might need it. Wenches like you decide that 'Hey, how about I dress like a prostitute and attack men for no good reason?'"

He laughs softly, as if he just won an argument.

"I bet you can see where that leads you. If the alcohol has wiped out any common sense you have left, I'll just tell you outright. It leads you to fucked up mental states like the one you're in right now. Men have advantages over types like you. They have common sense, while you seem to lack it."

He clears his throat, his cheery persona returning.

"Now, would you kindly go back to the whore house where you came from?"
Hate Post Like Post
Neonero

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-17-2014, 02:25 PM

It's a shame you let your Daddy issues spoil your first encounter with Sir Johnathan, Madam Pendershore. He's the kind of chap who I'm sure would've given you some guidance had you not come out with your back up.

They say you can never make a first impression twice. Sour about your luck.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Neonero's post:
AerialKnight (08-17-2014)
AerialKnight Offline

XWF FanBase:

08-17-2014, 02:58 PM

Johnathan raises an eyebrow.

"So, it's a fight you want, eh? I thought for sure my debut match would've been against the philosopher, but whatever. My answer remains the same, regardless of your idiotic words. I will not fight on a wenches terms."

He smirks.

"Maybe if you suck up to the management well enough, you'll be able to actually get into the ring with me. But then again, wenches don't fight for honor..."

A small pause...

"...they fight just to get impregnated."
Hate Post Like Post
Blizzard Offline
Big Cock

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-17-2014, 03:02 PM

This Johnathan guy is a real pain in the ass. If you want him to leave you alone, Olive, I will surely make you pregnant. That will make it so he gets what he wants, you get what you want (muh dick), and the world can go back to perfect harmony!

#TheySayImADreamer
#ButImNotTheOnlyOne
#LemmeGetYouPregnant

[Image: hw7M8KM.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
AerialKnight Offline

XWF FanBase:

08-17-2014, 03:08 PM

His smirk turns into a full blown smile.

"You know, people like you aren't helping my point. Maybe your head should think about other things that don't involve impregnating whores."
Hate Post Like Post
Blizzard Offline
Big Cock

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

08-17-2014, 03:15 PM

I'm spreading my genes, bro. I'm doing this for us... all of us. It's the most heroic thing anyone here has ever done. Ya bunch of do-nothing freeloaders.

[Image: hw7M8KM.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Socrates Offline
#ASCEND.

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

08-17-2014, 03:16 PM

bababooey!

He giggles.

Haha. That showed him.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Socrates's post:
(08-17-2014), AerialKnight (08-17-2014)
AerialKnight Offline

XWF FanBase:

08-17-2014, 03:23 PM

Johnathan just throws his arms up, all while laughing softly.

"I think I'm going to like it here. Tell you what, spread your genes to much fairer maidens than this whore. I'm sure it'll do your future children well not to know who this creature is."

He shakes his head.

"By the way, philosopher, I'm not sure how that was supposed to show me anything other than he's misguided. Care to elaborate?"
Hate Post Like Post
Socrates Offline
#ASCEND.

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

08-17-2014, 03:29 PM

Sorry I don't understand, English isn't my first language!

He smiles, and cartwheels away.
Hate Post Like Post
AerialKnight Offline

XWF FanBase:

08-17-2014, 03:35 PM

He clicks his tongue before walking away.

"Figures."
Hate Post Like Post
AerialKnight Offline

XWF FanBase:

08-17-2014, 03:49 PM

Johnathan stops dead in his tracks. He turns back to Olive with an annoyed look in his eyes.

"You never learned when to shut up, did you? Honorable fighters know when is a good time to speak. This is not one of those times. I'd waste more of my time with you, but I'd be more interested talking to a roll of duct tape than your whiny ass."
Hate Post Like Post
AerialKnight Offline

XWF FanBase:

08-17-2014, 04:05 PM

"...Fine then, I accept your challenge. Just good luck trying to get me down for three seconds. Pussy."
Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Gunn Offline
Director of XWF Security

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-17-2014, 04:08 PM

I'd wager a bet that she could get you down for three seconds and it would take her even less time than that to do it. You are nothing more than a pus infected donkey with the moral fiber of a disposable douche.

Enjoy getting your ass kicked by a girl.

Pussy.

[Image: PFcRGRj.png]

Record: 8 - 2
1 x RTX Champion
1 x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
1 x Federweight Champion

Hate Post Like Post
AerialKnight Offline

XWF FanBase:

08-17-2014, 04:19 PM

He smiles again; this time at Tommy Gunn's quips toward's Johnathan's personality.

"You know, Sir Gunn, I can't help but think that you aren't that much different from me. From what little you said, you've done nothing but act like a, and I quote 'pus infected donkey with the moral fiber of a disposable donkey.' If you wish to support this whore in our eventual match, be that way. Just shut up and watch honorably."

He turns around.

"Now, if no one else has anything else to offer, I should be going to prepare for my debut. Good day."
Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-17-2014, 04:19 PM

Pest and Barbie stroll into the area, she is wearing a short tattered skirt that's ripped shorter, and a tattered pink and black striped sweater, with an iron collar around her neck, there is a chain connected, with Pest holding the other end.

Pest:Barbie, dear. Tell this man politely who the King is here, and how he should fall in line.

Barbie:The King is Pest. The Dildo Crown reigns supreme. Sir, Knight, you should kneel at the feet of our Lord and Ruler.

Pest:Good girl.
AerialKnight Offline

XWF FanBase:

08-17-2014, 04:22 PM

Johnathan can't help but bust a gut.

"'King' Pest, I know better than to bow towards a king with a crown that's just exuding desperation. Are you trying to hide something? It looks like you are to me!"
Hate Post Like Post
Scorpio Offline
Dick Of Doom

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

08-17-2014, 04:22 PM

I'd let her get me down for three seconds anytime.

[Image: h86777F12]

[Image: Scorpin.png]

#DickToFaces

Hate Post Like Post
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-17-2014, 04:23 PM

(08-17-2014, 03:49 PM)AerialKnight Said: Johnathan stops dead in his tracks. He turns back to Olive with an annoyed look in his eyes.

"You never learned when to shut up, did you? Honorable fighters know when is a good time to speak. This is not one of those times. I'd waste more of my time with you, but I'd be more interested talking to a roll of duct tape than your whiny ass."

An honorable fighting knight with no sign of chivalry.... You seem confused, my friend.

Please, take my card.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
(08-17-2014)
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-17-2014, 04:26 PM

(08-17-2014, 04:22 PM)AerialKnight Said: Johnathan can't help but bust a gut.

"'King' Pest, I know better than to bow towards a king with a crown that's just exuding desperation. Are you trying to hide something? It looks like you are to me!"

Pest:The name is WG WF. Use it. As for what I'm hiding. I'm hiding my face behind a mask. I'm hiding my disdain for this federation behind actually being here. And I'm hiding Barbie's staple wounds with a well placed Mini Skirt. Would you like to see them? She's 16, so it's all good.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pest's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (08-17-2014)
AerialKnight Offline

XWF FanBase:

08-17-2014, 04:27 PM

((OOC: Geez, with all of these responses in one day, I would be led to believe that I created a good character. But I know that can't be true, 'cause he's an absolute jackass! :P))

Johnathan grabs the doctor's card before putting it in his pocket. He might be a heel, but he wouldn't tear up a doctor's card right in front of his face.

"I'll see you in the ring, stupid whore."

With that, he walks away.
Hate Post Like Post