Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-19-2024, 01:59 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Embrace the "Hulk-up" rp.2
Clean Lucena Offline
the cleanest player of the game

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

07-24-2014, 06:13 AM

[Image: Smoothie-King-Center-Blog-322x276.jpg]

- everything's look ready. Clean and Bio are in one of the gates of the Smoothie King Center, the homefield of New Orleans Pelicans. Biographer is checking if the set up is working, one micro, two baffles. Some people get closer to Clean and Bio, like "let's say what these assholes have to say". Bio gives his finger, everything's ready. Clean get the micro and starts talking, in a very emotional way -

Clean Lucena: My name is Clean "former Worst In The World" Lucena! Mr. Respeto! The most respectful man that Almeria (in Andalucia, Spain), has ever offered, inventor of my former signature maneuver The Spanish Rogue, nowadays using the Former Spanish Rogue instead and using my right elbow with the Metta World Peace as my main finish, and this humble people's pleasant wants to tell you something. Last week I did something that I'm really ashamed of. Instead on going the right way, the way that I swear to follow to the end of my wrestling days, I end up CHEATING to reach victory. And it looks like, that action, something I'll prove I'm really sorry in a few moments, stop me for being consider a "hero". Be sure I'm sorry of that but first of all I would like you to think about something. I don't want to give you any life's lessons, but I really think that the actual world that we're living give us some confusing and contradictory concepts. Everybody thinks that heroes are the ones that goes the good way, always. People that wants the good of the world and their beloved people and wouldn't in any fucking way to harm anybody, to bring damage to any kind of people to reach this aims. People that TV has clearly shown since that box was invented. Of course it's cool to follow Michael Scofield way. Someone that has teach us that you can break down a entire worldwide business "dark" company and save the world in the process if you designed a jail and tatto it on your body. Of course the guy is a genius and the good thing of him is that he has decided to bring this genius part of him for the good part of him, for the good, and he would always do the right thing. And there is dozens of people like that on TV, even in real world. People like Steve Urkel. People like Ron Artest. That what everyone of you have in mind when they mention you the word hero. But what are the real heroes, the ones that really want the good for the benefit of everybody no matter if they have to piss someone in order to reach this goal. If there is something that Prison Break teach us is the clear difference of these heroes. Heroes are people, not someone without mistakes that never fails. People's commit mistakes each and every single day of their lifes, and that doesn't stop them from being heroes. And in Prison Break we have the "fool" brother. Don't remember his name, he wasn't really important. Wasn't him that guy that had a match against a shaved HHH at the Blade film? Was he? Well, that's not really important. The thing is that guy wanted exactly the same than his brother but doesn't really give a fuck if he had to fuck somebody to reach that goal. And he was the "stupid" one. But he knows how the world works. And in the world, the heroes are those ones that make decisions for the good knowing the rules. People like Jamie Lannister or Kim Jong Il. Guys that commit mistakes everyday. Guys like... me... Clean Lucena.

- silence. Clean waits, like waiting for the cheers. But anybody of those that were there wanted to cheer a shit. Well, one of them shout "What?" but nobody followed him. Then, the speech continue -

Clean Lucena: Look, I have heard something about Warrior Prime saying that the real warriors follow the clean way till the end of their days or shit like that. After today, I'll probably have more people that wants me to win matches as ever, but I hope is not just because of the thing I'm going to do today. I hope it's because they want one of that heroes that aren't afraid to commit mistakes. That are normal people trying to do the right way. The way I choose to follow at my hiatus as wrestler. That means that, if I ever have another possession like I had last week when I end-up winning the match, even if it's cheating, I'll be more than sorry. Of course I would be sorry, I have change my bad habits. But that mistakes doesn't make me less person. That mistake doesn't make me less human, And that mistake doesn't make me be CHEAT LUCENA. That gets stronger because it wasn't even me the one that choose to kick Gilmour's balls. I can't promise you that I will win my match this week against this Warrior Prime with my new finish of the Metta World Peace. I can't promise that. But If end up doing that, remember that I still CLEAN, Clean Lucena, the one that change his bad habits, his old-style way of living of Cheat on everybody, and that I'm the hero, but I'm also a person that commit mistakes. But I hope that, in the end of that match, when it's also the end of the show, the raising arm... the raising arm that stand for win would be Clean one, and that happened because I throw the elbows, I hit my finish, and I left Warrior Prime's body on the canvas, damaged enough to keep his body there for three seconds after my finish. And you'll be chanting "Clean Clean Clean!". Allthough if I ending doing that Hulk-Up that brough me the win last week against Gilmour, I hope you do the same, because as a person I accept my mistakes and I'll EMBRACE THE HULK-UP. The prove that everybody could fail. And be sure I'll be sorry for that but I'll embrace it, and then say sorry, yes, but I'll embrace it... ANYWAY!

- silence again, but some people are getting quite entertained and into the speech. Then, Clean continue -

Clean Lucena: Today, is one of those days that a hero tries to do what he think it's right. I'm sorry about my actions and I want you to feel how much sorry I am. And in order to try to gather your support to not get electrified again during that match at Thursday, I'll do something that probably some people would say it's not the right thing. From the guy's marketing advisors to the sports critics. Today it's the day that the frown's reign of Anthony Davis has officially ended. Marketing has limits to the bad taste and that eyebrown is the worst thing that has ever happened to the world since Holocaust. Probably dozens of people aren't going to be happy about it, but probably also some of them would be happy with it, and would cheer me. This is another mistake. But this mistake has to be made... for the good of the people, for the good of the world and of the good of those that once believed in me and I failed them. This is the kind of mistake that heroes do for the good of the people. And I wouldn't have a doubt about do it. Those ones that feel like I'm not right the good thing, you can go thursday and cheer Warrior Prime instead of me. But those brave ones that stand here when I exit the Smoothie King Center arena would be my people. The people that would be on my corner on thursday night warfare. LET'S END WITH THIS JOKE OF EYEBROWN FOR ONE AND ALL, AND THEN LET'S BEAT WARRIOR PRIME TOGETHER!

Who's with me?

- they're having a good time so they're like cheering for him, but in a pretty funny way, like just being there because they want to see what happened. But finally, he gets some "Clean, clean clean clean", which is the important. Clean takes something of his pocket... -

[Image: cuchilla+afeitar.jpg]

Clean Lucena: Let's do this!

- Clean enters the place and then, the image fades to black like waiting for a time. something appears on screen: "One hour later" -

- Clean finally gets out the place. He looks pretty emaciated, with blood on his shirt, breathing heavily, like he had a great battle, but suddenly he takes something from his pockett and hang it on the air, triumphal way, some people stares at him and Biographer looks pretty surprised -

[Image: 1316696027163.jpg]

Clean Lucena: YOU WOULD CLEAN MY ASS, WARRIOR PRIME!

- People gets crazy. Biographer is agape. He finally propose something and actually did it. People starts instanting chanting CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT when he finally raise the other arm like saying "I win". And the image fades to black with all this epicness -

the end =)
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Clean Lucena's post:
Archie Lawson (07-24-2014), Ozymandias (07-24-2014)