Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-18-2024, 05:55 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
She Comes out Swinging....
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-23-2014, 09:49 PM

The camera fades in to the mansion of Mastermind, it finds him sitting in his chair as usual with the back of it facing the camera, and the front of the chair facing the wall. He is facing the wall. He is Mastermind.

"Did you see that promo from Zoey Ryback ladies and gentlemen, did you? If not you best go see it now, and come back...
For she came out swinging. She came out throwing verbal punches. She came out and delivered me a uppercut. Am I meant to sit back and take it? For she will be my trios tag team partner next Monday when we go for the Trios belts. That's next Monday and tomorrow is Thursday Night Warfare. Do I sit back and let her win with that promo, and go into Monday Night Madness all hunky dory that I didn't even try. What would that do to my confidence going into next Wednesday. Here's what I think."

Mastermind turned his chair around to face the camera.

"Sorry Frodo, team captain, but team harmony for now must be put to one side for 24 hours. The answer to my question, I am going to fight back. Let's go over what you said in your promo step by step Zoey. You right up until I found out that I would be facing you this week I did not know who you were. I got even more of a shock when our trios captain told me you were our replacement. What was I to do? Let my ego go so to speak to give you a easy win. That would not of benefited the both of us. You wanted a fight, you've got one.

"I go in to all my matches everywhere I go, full of heart and determination. I give it 100 percent commitment. Yes, Zoey you may be right when you say I won on the backs of others whose hearts weren't really in it. Very observant of you Zoey. Very clever too. You seem to be like a true challenger, which is why I'm taking you up on this challenge instead of rolling over and not giving you my 100 percent. Rightly or wrongly that's just what it is.

"What happens in the past, is just what it is. It's in the past. What happens in the future is what we do with the now. How we handle the jandle so to speak. We have our own destiny in our hands. Yes I'm looking ahead to next Wednesday for my title shot. But you're now in my way, that I have to make time for. You want a match. You want commitment. You've got me."

Mastermind stood up and walked over to the other side of the room.

"To make it anywhere in this business, title wise, you need to have success, in order to be a champion you need to prove yourself. I know you know this Zoey. I know you want a title Zoey. Everyone wants a title. They wouldn't compete if they didn't. I deserve my title shot Zoey. Here's a little story. Bare with me for a few minutes."

Mastermind walked under his victory clothes line. He points to the first two t-shirts.

I

MASTERED

AVERY
KAIN'S

MIND

I

MASTERED

OUTSIDER
JOEL'S

MIND

[i]"Let's go on your assumption that their hearts weren't in it. They still turned up, I still bet them. This came on the back of my first match where I lost to Clyde Baker. I turned up thinking that I could do this, boy was I wrong. So I got my ass dealt to me. So therefore I went back home and worked on what I needed to do. I did just that and the results came with Kain and Joel. Then after them I fought Waylon and lost to him. It was a close match.

Mastermind pointed to the third t-shirt.

I

MASTERED

VELLORE
BROMMER'S

MIND

]"This was a triple threat involving Paolo Mancini, and once again you could say they both turned up without giving their hearts to the match, in which I say they still turned up, and I bet them.

"Now my next match was against our Trios Tag Team Captain Frodo Smackins. I thought I could out last him, out do him. But boy was I wrong. He talks smack like no one else can. There's no way around talking smack like he does. So I lost out to him. Do I wish I could give him another attempt. Maybe in the future, but not yet. I'm not ready again. Am I lucky we are on the same team as him. Hell yeah.

"The next match was at the Leap of Faith Pay Per View earlier last month. I was in a triple threat match for the Ark of the Covenant title against Joey Hawkins, and Mr XWF. It was a time limit match. 20 Minutes. A number of falls could give you the title."

Mastermind walked to the other end of the clothes line and pointed up.

FORMER

2X

ARK OF THE
COVENANT

CHAMPION

"I won the title twice in the 20 minutes, but didn't walk away as champion after the match. Now most will say the Ark of the Covenant is not a true title, well I say, it's still a title to be won, and I won it twice. To me it's a title until it's retired."

Mastermind walked back over to the other end of the clothes line.

"After Leap of Faith which gave me a hell of a lot of confidence I've gone on a unbeaten spree of 5 matches."

Mastermind points to the t-shirts.

I

MASTERED

ASHE
DAWSON'S

MIND
TWICE

I

MASTERED

JEFF
SMITHS

MIND

I

MASTERED

COSMIC
CHARLIES

MIND

I

MASTERED

JOEY
HAWKIN'S

MIND

I

MASTERED

SHELBY
COBRA'S

MIND

"Let's talk Ashe Dawson. Twice I met him in three weeks. Twice he gave me a strong match, and promo, just like you have just done. Twice he pushed me to the limit, and twice he nearly bet me. I have to say this guy gave 110%, maybe 10 more percent than me. But I dug deep to pull out a win.

"Now with Jeff Smith and Cosmic Charlie, I was in a triple threat match with them both. Both I made tap in my submission move at the same time, so both got the recognition of wearing t-shirts for losing to me. You could make a case for them not giving 100 percent, but they still turned up to fight and so did I and I came away with the win.

"Then there was Joseph Hawkins. Joey to everyone. I bet him so bad that he turned around a week later and walked out on his tag team partner and quit the xwf. I made him do that. His loss to me was the last straw in a long line of losses. And then we come to Shelby. Joey was her tag team partner. It became a 2 on 1 handicap match when he walked out. She gave me a good match, but I pinned her when her so called Heyman Alliance interfered on her behalf. I still pinned her to win the match."

Mastermind walked back to his chair.

"So Zoey you've stated that you have had not had a match yet, and that I will be your first opponent. I've had 13 matches. 8 I've won, 5 I've lost. I deserve a shot at that extreme title, but that's next week. Tomorrow you will be my 14th match. What happens happens, and I hope you give me 100 percent. I must admit I was running through the motions until your promo kicked me in the arse to do a proper one. So I thank you."

Mastermind sat down on his chair.

"We need to be partners Monday, so whatever happens tomorrow, let's put aside our differences on Monday and work together. There will be another time for a meeting. Something tells me that tomorrow won't be the only time we will facing one another. The future will pan itself out the way it wants. This has been me swinging back. Hope you feel it.

Mastermind turned his chair around to face the wall, and started whistling. The camera fades out.

Overall - 61 Wins 104 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 1 Win 2 Losses
8th Year Record - 2024 - 1 Win 2 Losses
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub